Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 598. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Espanyol Vs Real Sociedad , after lost with Real Madrid maybe make Espanyol's condition still not good.  But with play in front of their supporters , maybe can make Espanyol play better and their strikers Caicedo and Peres easy to make goals .i bet for Espanyol.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Espanyol vs Real Sociedad when it plays at home it can put even any stronger team in deep troubles.I will see neither left nor right when it comes to place on any team especially in today's match.Both teams to score it perfect choice to get easy money over there in this match @1.84.
I have not much information about this both teams , all i can says based on my limited research the match possible get draw 0-0 or only one goal margin for both 0-1 / 1-0 so both teams not to score for me.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Espanyol vs Real Sociedad  Espanyol

I introduced Espanyol to win this again. 2-0 victory for Espanyol.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Espanyol vs Real Sociedad head to head Real Madrid is dominating so far regardless of the home or away.I will not dare to place on any team because are of the same level and can turn the table in their side.Over 2.5 goals is what i am going to place on @2.16.I should be a match with 3 or more goals.
Activity: 700
Espanyol vs Real Sociedad when it plays at home it can put even any stronger team in deep troubles.I will see neither left nor right when it comes to place on any team especially in today's match.Both teams to score it perfect choice to get easy money over there in this match @1.84.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Espanyol vs Real Sociedad. I think over 2.5 goals seems good on this match and the odds is also big though. Both teams to score, over 2.5 goals and Espanyol ML.
Activity: 294
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Espanyol's last 4 games in La Liga.
Activity: 686
Espanyol - Real Sociedad  this match is really hard to predict when both teams have equal chances there but i am quite sure this match will over 2.5 goals and both teams will make score goals against each other.
Activity: 462
Tonight match between Espanyol and Real Sociedad will be low scoring, i think there pretty good chance to get finish without having any goal or home team can win this match so that i would like to place bet on under 2.5 goals on this match.
maybe it will have more goals too for me i will not bet in this match it is risky i feel like it will be full of goals Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Tonight match between Espanyol and Real Sociedad will be low scoring, i think there pretty good chance to get finish without having any goal or home team can win this match so that i would like to place bet on under 2.5 goals on this match.
Activity: 714
Espanyol vs Real Sociedad this is totally unpredictable but Espanyol on home ground from this year playing little improved and that is why i think it can take advantage of home crowd and supporters but more high chance for draw match.
1 match for la liga today. Espanyol vs Real Sociedad, both team are decent. and the odds of both teams ML are big though. i think i will pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
MATCH GRANADA - REAL MADRID = i choose for my bet Granada +2 Asian Handicap With 1.66 decimal odds. Thanks!

Unexpectedly this bet won because the score was 1-2. Granada pulled alot of crazy saves from real madrid's attack. Everytime real madrid play in away games they never have any cleansheet at all, if this keep on continuing with this pattern then it could be an easy bet from now on to bet both team to score for most of their away match

Yeah it's really unexpected. Phew, Real madrid can't covered the handicap. My bet over 3.5 goals and real madrid -2 are lose. Don't know why real madrid can't win with high deficit goals.

Granada pulling alot of great saves from real madrid. It was unexpected of them but they made it and did well , they even scored 1 goal atleast and that is a great achievement from granada. Most people lost their bet because of this but atleast they gave an enjoyable match against real madrid to watch
MATCH GRANADA - REAL MADRID = i choose for my bet Granada +2 Asian Handicap With 1.66 decimal odds. Thanks!

Unexpectedly this bet won because the score was 1-2. Granada pulled alot of crazy saves from real madrid's attack. Everytime real madrid play in away games they never have any cleansheet at all, if this keep on continuing with this pattern then it could be an easy bet from now on to bet both team to score for most of their away match

Yeah it's really unexpected. Phew, Real madrid can't covered the handicap. My bet over 3.5 goals and real madrid -2 are lose. Don't know why real madrid can't win with high deficit goals.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
We never lose with Real Madrid and Barcelona money lines. If you play all season long you'll make enough money.
They rarely lose points with their gigantic squads. Sometimes I add Bayern and make 3-match parlay. I win almost every week. Smiley

Yes but if you bet on ML just make little profit  odds @1.07 up to @1.2 this is not a good strategy Undecided
Activity: 448
We never lose with Real Madrid and Barcelona money lines. If you play all season long you'll make enough money.
They rarely lose points with their gigantic squads. Sometimes I add Bayern and make 3-match parlay. I win almost every week. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Handsome Man
Activity: 254
I think under 2.5 goals would be happen into this match AS Roma vs sampdoria, this match has potential to get 1 or 2 goals for AS roma win.
Activity: 254
It should be an easy match for Real Madrid and surely they won't miss their 3 points from this match.
Jump to: