Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 62. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Girona damaged against Real Madrid, but they struggled well. Levante took a little breathe with the last two wins. Home team will have a better quality team.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Girona have been doing great at home with 6 wins in row now  that puts then in 7th spot in La Liga holding 43 points.so it looks that they have a good chance to finish this season on European spots . Their players knows that it's possible for them to achieve such thing and tomorrow game could be a test for them as the visitors have bounced back from relegation zone after two wins in row their new coach Paco Lopez helped them making 6 points differerence over relegation zone but they still the closest as they are in 17th spot and still looking for a positive results I expect from them to try and defend for a draw this time they know that it will be diffecult match so I'm going for under 2.t goals or you can go for a home win.
it seems like an absolute victory should be a death figure for them. and a new spirit has been shown by PACO. and maybe this will be an exciting match. as both teams have the same fight to reach their targets. under 2 goals I think will be the result of this match
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Girona have been doing great at home with 6 wins in row now  that puts then in 7th spot in La Liga holding 43 points.so it looks that they have a good chance to finish this season on European spots . Their players knows that it's possible for them to achieve such thing and tomorrow game could be a test for them as the visitors have bounced back from relegation zone after two wins in row their new coach Paco Lopez helped them making 6 points differerence over relegation zone but they still the closest as they are in 17th spot and still looking for a positive results I expect from them to try and defend for a draw this time they know that it will be diffecult match so I'm going for under 2.t goals or you can go for a home win.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Real Madrid will face Las.palmas tomorrow.It's a easy chance for us to win some.bucks tomorrow.I think there will be more than 3 goals for Real.Madrid.I think it will be a practice match for RMA before Juventus so I think RMA will play without thier big players Ronaldo,Kroos etc.

Real Madrid are lagging behind in La Liga, I think Real Madrid will still play their major players though only las palmas. Not once has Real Madrid lost by a small team this season, it has happened several times, and with that incident, if it still underestimates opponents like not playing Ronaldo, Kross or any other, it can backfire.
Real Madrid has a great advantage on fifth place and therefore it can be a right choice not to risk its best players especially after the matches with the national teams and before the champion's league.
But it is a missed opportunity for CR7 to reduce the gap from Messi in the scorers' standing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
Real Madrid will face Las.palmas tomorrow.It's a easy chance for us to win some.bucks tomorrow.I think there will be more than 3 goals for Real.Madrid.I think it will be a practice match for RMA before Juventus so I think RMA will play without thier big players Ronaldo,Kroos etc.

Real Madrid are lagging behind in La Liga, I think Real Madrid will still play their major players though only las palmas. Not once has Real Madrid lost by a small team this season, it has happened several times, and with that incident, if it still underestimates opponents like not playing Ronaldo, Kross or any other, it can backfire.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Real Madrid played wonderfully against Girona and earned 3 points.Ronaldo scored 4 goals and bale got one.Girona also tried to fight back and got 3 goals.But still madrid is far behind from Barcelona and they won't get the title of this year which is confirmed.Madrid should focus on UCL because they will play against juventus on 3rd April.
Four goals?!? Shocked
I guess he heard about what Mo Salah did last week with his performance and wanted to match the same amount of goals as he did in that crazy game he had scoring four goals as well. Grin

La Liga is still the league that has the best players of the beautiful game and CR7 is a testament to this. Smiley
Viva Real Madrid!
Actually Salah scored first and Ronaldo matched his goals and then Icardi also scored four goals as well, Indeed it was a very great week and it quite amazing that whiles the other two are in the national team, Icardi was once again overlooked for the Argentina national team.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Real Madrid played wonderfully against Girona and earned 3 points.Ronaldo scored 4 goals and bale got one.Girona also tried to fight back and got 3 goals.But still madrid is far behind from Barcelona and they won't get the title of this year which is confirmed.Madrid should focus on UCL because they will play against juventus on 3rd April.
Four goals?!? Shocked
I guess he heard about what Mo Salah did last week with his performance and wanted to match the same amount of goals as he did in that crazy game he had scoring four goals as well. Grin

La Liga is still the league that has the best players of the beautiful game and CR7 is a testament to this. Smiley
Viva Real Madrid!
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Real Madrid gained a win against Girona by 6-3.Ronaldo scored four goals which helps him to be the La liga 2nd top scorer after messi.He scored 18 goals in last 9 games.He is on excellent form.I hope he will be the la liga top scorer of this season.
Ronaldo really outplayed himself in the new year true he is now scored more goals then Messi this season in all competitions but when it comes to the league his form exploded in the past two months because in 20 January 20 LaLiga had Messi at top of league scorers with 18 goals while Ronaldo got only 4 goals scored by that time now at March 18 Messi added 7 goals for his tally to make it 25 goals while Ronaldo added 18 goals to this name and Now he is about to live for his promise to finish at top of league scorrers as long he do not miss more games he already missed 8 matches that effected his total goals scored also made Real Madrid dropping away from competing over LaLiga.

Barcelona has already won the Liga and Cr7 will at least be the next Pichichi!
He is definitely the big favorite after this comeback also because Messi does not want to waste too much energy in Liga!
People try to diminish what he has done despite him playing far fewer games than Messi who is leading the top goal scorer race by three goals and with his current form, I know for certain that he is going to win it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Real Madrid gained a win against Girona by 6-3.Ronaldo scored four goals which helps him to be the La liga 2nd top scorer after messi.He scored 18 goals in last 9 games.He is on excellent form.I hope he will be the la liga top scorer of this season.
Ronaldo really outplayed himself in the new year true he is now scored more goals then Messi this season in all competitions but when it comes to the league his form exploded in the past two months because in 20 January 20 LaLiga had Messi at top of league scorers with 18 goals while Ronaldo got only 4 goals scored by that time now at March 18 Messi added 7 goals for his tally to make it 25 goals while Ronaldo added 18 goals to this name and Now he is about to live for his promise to finish at top of league scorrers as long he do not miss more games he already missed 8 matches that effected his total goals scored also made Real Madrid dropping away from competing over LaLiga.

Barcelona has already won the Liga and Cr7 will at least be the next Pichichi!
He is definitely the big favorite after this comeback also because Messi does not want to waste too much energy in Liga!
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
For Ronaldo just because the La Liga trophy is out of the reach doesn't mean the season is over because according to reports he had a wager with some of his teammates that he is going to win the top scorer and this was one he was mostly misfiring.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
FT: Real Madrid 6-3 Girona (11'48'64'91' Ronaldo, 59' vazquez, 86' Bale ; 29'68' Stuani, 88' Juanpe) | Possessions: 65%-35% | Shots: 20-9 | Tackles: 17-8.
Four goals Ronaldo, this weekend there are 3 players who scored 4 goals in one game, first Mohamed Salah in Liverpool, then Mauro Icardi at Inter Milan, and lastly there Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid. Unique to Ronaldo, before January, the media and netizens have criticized him all out, many say that Ronaldo's heyday is over. But after entering January, he silenced all the critics, he was crazy and now chasing Messi in the table top scorer.
Looks that was a fun match, 9 goals scored combined Cheesy
About Ronaldo, it's already common thing that in first part of the seasonhe don't score many goals then he get some criticism. But in second part of season he start to play better, especially when most important matches begin. But if Ronaldo will become top scorer in La Liga, I don't think it will be very important, because Real will finnish only 2nd or 3rd. But it can help him to get another Ballon d'Or.
tacking the pichichi from Messi hands and winning another UCL will definitely boost his chances on getting the Balon D'or. And I think that Madrid should hold off over Lewandowski Real Madrid do not need anothet striker thry need now wings and players to play the game for the Don because he is the best striker of the current time in all situations Register ... Whether fans of Real or any team will recognize that the goals are goals. Whdn Ronaldo was like 11 goals behind Messi in LaLiga top scorrers and he sad he will finish at top of it at the end of the season every one laughed about that including me but now I see that he have the determination to do so 9 games left 3 more goals to beat Messi it's going to be tight.
Even before last night game I was pretty sure that the Don  will kick out messi from top scorer of la liga , ronaldo missed already a grand part of the beginning of the season and even with that he still score more goals than messi in all competitions , now messi is leading with 3 goals ahead but we still have many games left so definitely we will see CR7 catching the top seed and being the pichichi at the end of the season .
Im not sure if CR7 would be the top soccer of la liga, he has been playing poorly at the start of the season and currently his real madrid performance is also still unstable so it will make him have trouble to make goals.
He has shown that he is a great footballer and though he started the season very poorly, he is now scoring goals like never before and now Messi leads him by just two goals in total. I am sure he is going to win the La Liga top scorer and he has the Champions League top scorer already in the bag.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
From last nights showing it is clear that Ronald wants to win the Pichichi this year. He knows the league is done, the Champions League is very uncertain so for personal glory he will work very hard to win it. And yes agreed, his slow start to the season did not help him and Madrid at all. As for the ballon do'r this is year, most of it would be based on the world cup in Russia. They always do this when there is a major tournament that year, club successes become secondary.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
FT: Real Madrid 6-3 Girona (11'48'64'91' Ronaldo, 59' vazquez, 86' Bale ; 29'68' Stuani, 88' Juanpe) | Possessions: 65%-35% | Shots: 20-9 | Tackles: 17-8.
Four goals Ronaldo, this weekend there are 3 players who scored 4 goals in one game, first Mohamed Salah in Liverpool, then Mauro Icardi at Inter Milan, and lastly there Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid. Unique to Ronaldo, before January, the media and netizens have criticized him all out, many say that Ronaldo's heyday is over. But after entering January, he silenced all the critics, he was crazy and now chasing Messi in the table top scorer.
About Ronaldo, it's already common thing that in first part of the seasonhe don't score many goals then he get some criticism. But in second part of season he start to play better, especially when most important matches begin. But if Ronaldo will become top scorer in La Liga, I don't think it will be very important, because Real will finnish only 2nd or 3rd. But it can help him to get another Ballon d'Or.
tacking the pichichi from Messi hands and winning another UCL will definitely boost his chances on getting the Balon D'or. And I think that Madrid should hold off over Lewandowski Real Madrid do not need anothet striker thry need now wings and players to play the game for the Don because he is the best striker of the current time in all situations Register ... Whether fans of Real or any team will recognize that the goals are goals. Whdn Ronaldo was like 11 goals behind Messi in LaLiga top scorrers and he sad he will finish at top of it at the end of the season every one laughed about that including me but now I see that he have the determination to do so 9 games left 3 more goals to beat Messi it's going to be tight.
Even before last night game I was pretty sure that the Don  will kick out messi from top scorer of la liga , ronaldo missed already a grand part of the beginning of the season and even with that he still score more goals than messi in all competitions , now messi is leading with 3 goals ahead but we still have many games left so definitely we will see CR7 catching the top seed and being the pichichi at the end of the season .
Im not sure if CR7 would be the top soccer of la liga, he has been playing poorly at the start of the season and currently his real madrid performance is also still unstable so it will make him have trouble to make goals.
Activity: 224
Merit: 61
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Pages:
Jump to: