Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 66. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 17
A easy game for RMA who just defeated PSG on UCL.RMA will face SD Eibat today.I am sure this match gonna be win by RMA.It's a good chance for us to make some easy money.I also think there will be 2-3 goals for sure from RMA.

Barcelona will face Malaga at late night.For personal reason messi won't play and Mina will take the place of him.Barcelona is unbeaten in La liga this season, I hope they will continue their excellent performance.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Girona (last year in Liga2) is the big surprise this year in Liga! Indeed, analyzing all the top leagues is definitely the best newly promoted.
Even today he has won and is currently sixth in the standing and is fighting for the Europa League.
Stuani with his 15 goals is the bomber of the team.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
Barcelona is going home to Malaga but I'm not interested in betting on this game because I'm sure Barcelona will easily beat Malaga let alone its opponent at the bottom of the standings. I am more interested in betting on Eibar vs Real Madrid matches because the opponents of Real Madrid are now in the mid-table position so there will be resistance from them although Real Madrid is far more favored to win the game.

Real Madrid's performance in La Liga this season is inconsistent, so this season no opponents can be predicted to be easily defeated by Real Madrid. Real Madrid too often lose this season, even often lost with the digit distance of one goal and occurred in the final minutes. The risk is now big enough to bet on Real Madrid.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Barcelona is going home to Malaga but I'm not interested in betting on this game because I'm sure Barcelona will easily beat Malaga let alone its opponent at the bottom of the standings. I am more interested in betting on Eibar vs Real Madrid matches because the opponents of Real Madrid are now in the mid-table position so there will be resistance from them although Real Madrid is far more favored to win the game.
Though Real Madrid performances in the La Liga are somewhat unpredictable this season, I really think they are not going to sweat over Eibar at all who's best performance against Real Madrid has been a draw. So a definite win is on the cards for the Los Blancos.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Atletico Madrid and Valencia are good to put bet on money line because both teams have solid record and much strong chance for today to win their matches easily.

Atletico Madrid will win this match as I believe.Atletico has all the positive results recently expect the match against Barcelona.Athletico madrid is also ahead of R madrid by 8 points.I think this match gonna be on Atletico's sides easily.

OTOH, R madrid Will face SD eibat tomorrow.No doubt that 3-4 goals will be scored on that match and R madrid will seal the match.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Girona vs Deportivo La Coruña
Deportivo who are second bottom of the league with 19 points are winless in their last five games with three losses and two draws, Girona on the other hand have won three of their last five games and lost the other two. In games between the two sides, Girona are unbeaten in their last four games. Predicting a straight win for Girona today.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
In my opinion, Barcelona is going to win the La Liga this season. Somewhat of a interesting game against Atletico Madrid, a draw would've been fairer.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Girona have recently received quite positive signals. Even the defeats against Barcelona have a good fight. Girona won the last week's with game of Villarreal. Deportivo does not give good signals in the last period, so it's very difficult to stay in the league. Girona will start the game. .

true Girona have been performing great specially at home as now they have 5wins in row they are now ranked 7th with 40points and that is great for a team that newly promoted their chances are great to make it 6wins in row at home as visitors are in pretty bad shape as they are struggling to win a game and they are in 19th spot and have been winless for three months so now this might be an interesting clash with a few goals. Girona will going for another home win while visitors will try to defend and get a away with a point. At the end best option will be to go for Girona to win.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Girona have recently received quite positive signals. Even the defeats against Barcelona have a good fight. Girona won the last week's with game of Villarreal. Deportivo does not give good signals in the last period, so it's very difficult to stay in the league. Girona will start the game. .
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  That's how I feel too.  I think Zidane will leave on his own regardless of he wins the CL or not.  I'm having a propbet with BitcoinSupremo on it.  Lol.  Grin

Nothing big tho.  Just .001 BTC.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Just wondering what you guys who closely follow La Liga think.  Will Zidane leave Real after this season?

I think you guys have a much better 'feel' with Zidane's whole situation at Real...  Are the owners backing him still.  I read one article that mentioned Zidane isn't up for the pressure of being a Real manager, said by the club's president.
If Real will win Champions league, Zidane will stay obviously. Otherwise, everything can happen. Bad performance in La Liga, failure in Copa, well Perez can't be happy about results this season. I remember that Ancelotti results wasn't worse and he waa sacked. But these 2 Champions league trophies in a row changes situation, maybe Perez will give another chance to Zidane and also will spend money to improve squad.
I was watching the standing in Liga and despite missing many matches seems almost all decided:
-Barcelona will win Liga
-Real Madrid, At.Madrid and Valencia in Champion'S League
-Sevilla in the Europa League
-Malaga relegated to Liga2
-La Coruna, Las Palmas, Levante 2 of these 3 will be relegated to Liga 2.
So the last 2 months in Liga will be boring.
Yeah, now it's almost clear that Barca 1st, Atletico 2nd, Real and Valencia in 3-4 position, Sevilla 5th. Only interesting thing - fight for last Europa league spot (6th position). So far difference between 6th and 11th position only 5 points. It will be hot fight.

There're conflicting reports on this, some are saying irrespective of result of champions league Zidane wants to take a break. Plus let's say Madrid somehow miraculously wins it, they need to spend heavily in the transfer market. Their stars are old, their keeper should have been replaced ages ago. Barcelona deserve the top spot.
legendary
Just wondering what you guys who closely follow La Liga think.  Will Zidane leave Real after this season?

I think you guys have a much better 'feel' with Zidane's whole situation at Real...  Are the owners backing him still.  I read one article that mentioned Zidane isn't up for the pressure of being a Real manager, said by the club's president.
If Real will win Champions league, Zidane will stay obviously. Otherwise, everything can happen. Bad performance in La Liga, failure in Copa, well Perez can't be happy about results this season. I remember that Ancelotti results wasn't worse and he waa sacked. But these 2 Champions league trophies in a row changes situation, maybe Perez will give another chance to Zidane and also will spend money to improve squad.
I was watching the standing in Liga and despite missing many matches seems almost all decided:
-Barcelona will win Liga
Yeah, now it's almost clear that Barca 1st, Atletico 2nd, Real and Valencia in 3-4 position, Sevilla 5th. Only interesting thing - fight for last Europa league spot (6th position). So far difference between 6th and 11th position only 5 points. It will be hot fight.
For the betting, I remain uninterested in the 6th matches in the final standings because if I bet on those teams then the profits I get will not be too big and it's hard to predict matches from teams that fight for the position. I am still more interested in betting on the team matches that have become a favorite for many people in the world because the match is much easier to predict who will be the winner in the game. Besides, I do not care about which team will be the champion of La Liga because for me the La Liga champions will only be won by Barcelona or Real Madrid every year.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

-Barcelona will win Liga
legendary
-Barcelona will win Liga

I think that he is going to stay and all this talk about him being unable to deal with the pressure is really ridiculous. He has been at the helm for almost three years and just because they are facing some issues people are speculating that he is unable to deal with the pressure which is absurd. If he leaves it is not going to be about the pressure.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

legendary
Barcelona has defeated Atletico by 1-0.valverde also defeat simione for the first time.Messi scored a superb goal from free-kick.I also think messi made the difference on yesterday.Atletico come back strongly after HT but they couldn't just scored.Anyway it's all clear now that Barcelona will regain the La liga trophy.

Barcelona haven’t really faced any great competition in the race to become champions. Real Madrid have been pathetic, it’s a bit like in the PL with Man City this season, the others have made it far too easy.

At.Madrid tried to reopen the Liga, but Messi definitely closed the games.
with 8 points of advantage the Barcelona has the Liga in his hands and can concentrate all his energies on the champion's league.
I will not be surprised if Barcelona end up winning the Champions League this season, they are not the supreme team they used to be but with Messi alone in their squad, I think anything is possible.
The distance points between Atletico Madrid and Barcelona are pretty far adrift of 8 points and seeing the two teams match schedule it's very difficult for Atletico Madrid to pursue Barcelona points at the top of the standings, confirming that Barcelona is the champions of La Liga this season. As long as there is Messi in Barcelona then the team will not be easy to beat even will always be a strong team to become champion favorites because Messi can get an unexpected way to always be able to score into the goal of his opponents in every game.
Barcelona has defeated Atletico by 1-0.valverde also defeat simione for the first time.Messi scored a superb goal from free-kick.I also think messi made the difference on yesterday.Atletico come back strongly after HT but they couldn't just scored.Anyway it's all clear now that Barcelona will regain the La liga trophy.

Barcelona haven’t really faced any great competition in the race to become champions. Real Madrid have been pathetic, it’s a bit like in the PL with Man City this season, the others have made it far too easy.

with 8 points of advantage the Barcelona has the Liga in his hands and can concentrate all his energies on the champion's league.
I will not be surprised if Barcelona end up winning the Champions League this season, they are not the supreme team they used to be but with Messi alone in their squad, I think anything is possible.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: