Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 65. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Now why in the **** is Neymar wanting to come back to Barca?
He left for ligue and now wants back into la liga? Roll Eyes

I do not think they want him back after injuring his foot. He probably wants his bonus back he missed last time he wore a Barcelona uniform. Undecided
no way that Barcelona will bring him back after that way he left them he have much better chances with Real Madrid because if they are going to fail in Championsleague they are going to start splashing cash all around and if they get the chance to sign him they definitely will as some reports suggests that Real Madrid willing to double the price for what PSG payed for him and meet them at 400€ million this deal could see Bale going back to EPL as his role with the Blancos is getting slimmer and he probably would like to get back where he started and saw success. I think we are in a verge of seeing a crazy summer crazier then the last.
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
Now why in the **** is Neymar wanting to come back to Barca?
He left for ligue and now wants back into la liga? Roll Eyes

I do not think they want him back after injuring his foot. He probably wants his bonus back he missed last time he wore a Barcelona uniform. Undecided
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
look at this thread, I am very surprised when almost 80% of users just discuss real madrid and barcelona. this shows that only madrid and barca are discussed in this thread. dam indicates that the reviews are only owned by madrid and barca. and maybe other teams are not so prominent that they are rarely discussed
That shows that in Spain its all about the two teams but the same cannot be said bout the EPL thread where almost eight teams are being discussed consistently, which shows how competitive the EPL is really compared to the other leagues.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
look at this thread, I am very surprised when almost 80% of users just discuss real madrid and barcelona. this shows that only madrid and barca are discussed in this thread. dam indicates that the reviews are only owned by madrid and barca. and maybe other teams are not so prominent that they are rarely discussed
legendary
Merit: 1008
Malaga can not win for weeks, they have no intention of reacting. Barcelona defeated the Atletico Madrid and took a big step towards the championship. I do not think Barcelona will have difficulty in this game.

Lionel Messi is set to miss this game as he welcomes the birth of his third son. Even with the absence of Messi, I don't think that Malaga will be able to do anything to even get a draw from this game having won three games all season and drawing four.
It seemed they did not need him to dispose of Malaga and it was done easily enough.
Philippe Coutinho and Luis Suarez was the two who got the sole goals needed and were in their end of the field the entire match.
Good win for Barcelona and shows they are the top team in La Liga with this solid win.
Malaga several times makes Barcelona struggle , I wasn't think that they could win the game that easy. I thought play handicap for Malaga could earn me a good odds , too bad they won it away by 2 goals difference. 28 unbeaten so far , how about chasing an odds for Barcelona to lose in the rest of their season? Absolutely I'll give it a try?
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Barcelona continuing their unbeaten run on La liga as they beat Malaga FC by 2-0 on last night.Messi missed the match for personal reason.But what a performance from Barcelona.They really deserve the liga title of this season.Coutinho adjusted himself in Barcelona really well.Also dembele performance was very good.No doubt, Real madrid can't retained the La liga trophy this season.
I really believe that Barcelona should at least lose a game this season because winning the La Liga at this moment in time without losing a single game shouldn't really happen and i believe that Real Madrid should definitely beat them in the upcoming EL Classico.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
Barcelona continuing their unbeaten run on La liga as they beat Malaga FC by 2-0 on last night.Messi missed the match for personal reason.But what a performance from Barcelona.They really deserve the liga title of this season.Coutinho adjusted himself in Barcelona really well.Also dembele performance was very good.No doubt, Real madrid can't retained the La liga trophy this season.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Bad season for Athletic Bilbao. Athletic Bilbao in the League over the last nine weeks, they get 3 points only once. Leganes, wants to beat the Athletic Bilbao. Athletic-Bilbao have to improve the score. Athletic Bilbao, will take 3 points.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
The very easy victory that Barcelona get in a match against Malaga. Although playing without Messi but Barcelona can win through goals scored by Luis Suarez and Coutinho. This year seems to belong to Barcelona in La Liga. The distance of their points is 11 points from second place, Atletico Madrid. Surely this is very difficult to pursue.
Atletico Madrid have gotten closer to the leaders Barcelona in the last few weeks thanks to its excellent form but their last defeat against them set them back to the gap between them now is 11 points but the Atletis have a game in their hands we when they are going to face Celta Vigo , the visitors wants a positive results from this match Hoping to keep their dreams for an European spot a live and they would like to take advantage from Oblsck abscenes from the game. But Atletico have the best defensive line in the league conceding only 12 goals 4 of them were at home so it will be hard yo see BTTS so I think and go for take some risk and go for the bets 2-0 and 3-0 do my tip will be Atletico -1.5AH.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Barcelona's victory is easily obtained from Malaga and previously I believe Barcelona will get a victory in the game. This victory also strengthens Barcelona to maintain the top position even though their position is very difficult to be pursued by other teams including rival Real Madrid.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
It seemed they did not need him to dispose of Malaga and it was done easily enough.
Philippe Coutinho and Luis Suarez was the two who got the sole goals needed and were in their end of the field the entire match.
Good win for Barcelona and shows they are the top team in La Liga with this solid win.
Yeah, easy win of Barca without Messi as expected against worst team of La Liga. Finally Dembele played well and made assist to Coutinho.
Well, Malaga will relegate to Segunda obviously. But today they played with 10 players better than usually with full squad, offcourse Barca didn't played full power because they focused on second leg game against Chelsea.
Only few years ago Malaga played in UCL quarterfinals and was eliminated by Borussia only in additional time and now they are out of La Liga. I hope someone will make Malaga great again and they will come back to La liga :/
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Malaga can not win for weeks, they have no intention of reacting. Barcelona defeated the Atletico Madrid and took a big step towards the championship. I do not think Barcelona will have difficulty in this game.

Lionel Messi is set to miss this game as he welcomes the birth of his third son. Even with the absence of Messi, I don't think that Malaga will be able to do anything to even get a draw from this game having won three games all season and drawing four.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Ronaldo saved R Madrid today against SD eibar.His 84th minutes goal give R Madrid another 3 points.But we have to admit that the performance of SD Eibar was excellent.They dominated R Madrid today.They made many chance's but couldn't executed those.But Madrid's performance was really disappointed.I don't know why in La liga we can't see the Real Madrid of UCL.
Really, according to the stats Real Madrid had more shots on target than Eibar and they also dominated possession as well yet you call their performance as being disappointing. And i think they are more interested in the UCL than the La Liga which they know is out of their reach.

Obviously Real Madrid does not want to waste energy in Liga because the Liga's victory is compromised. But Cr7 can still win the title of "Pichici" he has only 6 goals less than Messi who today is not playing against Malaga.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ronaldo saved R Madrid today against SD eibar.His 84th minutes goal give R Madrid another 3 points.But we have to admit that the performance of SD Eibar was excellent.They dominated R Madrid today.They made many chance's but couldn't executed those.But Madrid's performance was really disappointed.I don't know why in La liga we can't see the Real Madrid of UCL.
Really, according to the stats Real Madrid had more shots on target than Eibar and they also dominated possession as well yet you call their performance as being disappointing. And i think they are more interested in the UCL than the La Liga which they know is out of their reach.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Valencia must be looking to secure their spot for the rest of the season as they are going to be battle over their place in the top four so at the end they can win the Champions League ticket so tonight game will be very important for Valencia goal's in their season when they are going to face 5th Sevilla. If the visitors wins they will make the gap between them Sevilla to 11 points Meanwhile, the opposite side of Sevilla faces many fears. The home side will face three days later Manchester United at Old Trafford for the second leg in UCL so they have to preserve energy to have better opportunity to be in UCL top 8 clubs so for this game better go for Valencia win or draw.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Barcelona is going home to Malaga but I'm not interested in betting on this game because I'm sure Barcelona will easily beat Malaga let alone its opponent at the bottom of the standings. I am more interested in betting on Eibar vs Real Madrid matches because the opponents of Real Madrid are now in the mid-table position so there will be resistance from them although Real Madrid is far more favored to win the game.

Real Madrid's performance in La Liga this season is inconsistent, so this season no opponents can be predicted to be easily defeated by Real Madrid. Real Madrid too often lose this season, even often lost with the digit distance of one goal and occurred in the final minutes. The risk is now big enough to bet on Real Madrid.
I agree with you there about Real Madrid.
Their play is up and down. Some days they look like past season champions the next they are losing against a lower team on the la liga table.
But they are already up by one goal going into the second half of their game against Eibar so we will see which team will come out today. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: