Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 698. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
i have won a big promo for Barcelona today, eurobet refund my lose bet with 25 euro if score Suarez (but i have bet already to betfair and win 25 euro).
I don't understand paddypower, have odd 1.01 to Barcellona win the cup today, ok have won, but who bet to odd 1.01?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
I think most likely will be Suarez because he already is ahead

You need to look at the total of the goals before you make this statement. Suarez is only 1 goal ahead of ronaldo and there are still alot of upcoming matches , without neymar possibly that suarez will have hard time to score because he made a better combo with neymar instead of with messi

The table I looked was not updated with the last massacre match of Real Madrid.

Indeed is hard to predict at this time who will be the winner, Neymar will recover from his injure and will be back, so him and Suarez will score lots of goals again
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
a great victory, but unfortunately Ronaldo only made 2 goals. he should be able to make 5 goals Grin Grin

And 1 is from penalty so we shouldn't even count that. Ronaldo is such a loser. He's LeBron James of football.
Bale and Benzema played very good, congrats for them.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

You need to look at the total of the goals before you make this statement. Suarez is only 1 goal ahead of ronaldo and there are still alot of upcoming matches , without neymar possibly that suarez will have hard time to score because he made a better combo with neymar instead of with messi
legendary
I was very surprised when real madrid won 7-2, but it turns out they were playing against 9 players and this will be more than 10 goals for Real Madrid I think

Haha this is an opportunity for real madrid player to score as many to become the TOP score Spanish League  while
Neymar become the temporary leader with 14 goals and Ronaldo 10 goals + 2 today, need two more goals  Cheesy

The game for top score will either be ronaldo , messi , suarez , neymar and benzema it seems. Both ronaldo and benzema + 2 goals at this match and there are 6 more months to go before the league end. Ronaldo will keep scoring goals and keep getting the golden boots every year

Considering that Messi and Neymar are recovering from sickness or injury, I think most likely Suarez or Ronaldo will win.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
a great victory, but unfortunately Ronaldo only made 2 goals. he should be able to make 5 goals Grin Grin
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
Humiliation for Rayo Vallecano, I feel sorry for them. It's impossible to compete with Real Madrid at Santa Bernabeu with only 9 players in the field. They conceded 7 goals and it's only 60th minute now. We'll probably see a new La Liga record today.

And here comes the record. 10 goals in 90 minutes. 4 Bale, 3 Benzema, 2 Ronaldo, 1 Danilo.
Real Madrid fixed the goal average for this season. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
I was very surprised when real madrid won 7-2, but it turns out they were playing against 9 players and this will be more than 10 goals for Real Madrid I think

They are now at 8-2 and they keep on dominating the match. It will be very good that if they can score more than 10 goals because they need to catch up with barcelona and also that bale has scored 4 goals, just 1 more goal for him to score his fifth goal and make history

FT 10-2 and my prediction right, real madrid can make 10 goals. unfortunately bale too quickly be replaced, so he can not make 5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Not really surprise since they only play against 9players of low quality team. The fact is that their 2nd goal was after Rayo Vallecano got first red card and the other 7 goals were after the 2nd red card. I doubt they can make those goals if there was no Red Card for Vallecano.

They are real madrid and there is no reason why they cant score alot of goals. Rayo vallecano with 11 players is not a threat to real madrid especially when they are playing at santiago bernabeau with full team there
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Not really surprise since they only play against 9players of low quality team. The fact is that their 2nd goal was after Rayo Vallecano got first red card and the other 7 goals were after the 2nd red card. I doubt they can make those goals if there was no Red Card for Vallecano.
legendary

Haha this is an opportunity for real madrid player to score as many to become the TOP score Spanish League  while
Neymar become the temporary leader with 14 goals and Ronaldo 10 goals + 2 today, need two more goals  Cheesy

The game for top score will either be ronaldo , messi , suarez , neymar and benzema it seems. Both ronaldo and benzema + 2 goals at this match and there are 6 more months to go before the league end. Ronaldo will keep scoring goals and keep getting the golden boots every year
legendary
What was the biggest defeat and the record of goals scored in a single match in La Liga?

I think we are about to see both of them broken

According to the wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_Spain#Scorelines, the biggest win is Athletic Bilbao 12–1 Barcelona in 1931 and the game with the most goals is Athletic Bilbao 9–5 Racing de Santander in 1933.

In the past the matches used to have much more goals than today, almost impossible beat them Sad
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

legendary
What was the biggest defeat and the record of goals scored in a single match in La Liga?

We wont see that broken because It seems real madrid has lower the intense of the game by taking out gareth bale and switch it with arbeloa. With bale at the game, more goals should be easily achieve and it is too bad that they are stopping so early

Edit : they score another goal now 9-2
legendary
Activity: 1120

According to the wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_Spain#Scorelines, the biggest win is Athletic Bilbao 12–1 Barcelona in 1931 and the game with the most goals is Athletic Bilbao 9–5 Racing de Santander in 1933.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

They are now at 8-2 and they keep on dominating the match. It will be very good that if they can score more than 10 goals because they need to catch up with barcelona and also that bale has scored 4 goals, just 1 more goal for him to score his fifth goal and make history
legendary
Activity: 1232
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Humiliation for Rayo Vallecano, I feel sorry for them. It's impossible to compete with Real Madrid at Santa Bernabeu with only 9 players in the field. They conceded 7 goals and it's only 60th minute now. We'll probably see a new La Liga record today.

This match changed a lot with the second red card for Rayo, you can't play against a big team like Real Madrid with two less players. Rayo only can loose time, and wait for the final time.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
Jump to: