Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 702. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I also have my bet on under 2.5 goals on match Valencia vs Getafe i think so this match will have only 1 goal so that under 2.5 goals looking safer option for betting.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Valencia is not scoring much, and their last results are not very good, I know that on the other hand Getafe is quite bad as well and lately they are conceding a few goals, but I'm sure they will try to solve that, and Valencia might have a hard time scoring.

I agree with your analysis very much. I have made two bets on La Liga today, Espanyol v Las Palmas under 2.5 @ 1.71 and Valencia v Getafe under 2.5 @ 1.791.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Here is my tip for tomorrow

Valencia v Getafe
Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.73
Both teams to Score? No @ 1.78
Valencia @ 1.66

Valencia is not scoring much, and their last results are not very good, I know that on the other hand Getafe is quite bad as well and lately they are conceding a few goals, but I'm sure they will try to solve that, and Valencia might have a hard time scoring.
It's hard to predict and it can happen, because they seem to lose it from time to time when things go wrong, but I expect a 2-0 on this one, or something like that, so I will also say no, on both teams to score and Valencia to win.

Hope to hit big on this one xD
Getafe can't make a scored because they are is a weak team. I think gary neville already give good motivate to push up all mentality valencia player and i expect valencia win more than 2 goals

2 last game getafe make a goal, even one created when the goal against real madrid. I'll go over 2.5 goals in this match. 2-1 or 3-1
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
Both valencia and getafe are balanced teams. They dont seem to play aggressive, so I dont expect any goals or more that 1 goal.
Ill place my bet for under 2.5 goals
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I

Valencia v Getafe
Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.73
Valencia @ 1.66

It's hard to predict and it can happen, because they seem to lose it from time to time when things go wrong, but I expect a 2-0 on this one, or something like that, so I will also say no, on both teams to score and Valencia to win.

Getafe can't make a scored because they are is a weak team. I think gary neville already give good motivate to push up all mentality valencia player and i expect valencia win more than 2 goals
Activity: 532
Spanish League 12/19/2015 22:00 Saturday

Valencia  VS  Getafe  Valencia
RCD Espanyol  VS  Las Palmas  over 1.5 goals
Real Betis  VS  Sevilla  Both teams to score

hopefully the match according to predictions  Cool

also, Deportivo La Coruna vs Eibar
I choose bet win for Deportivo La Coruna. because Deportivo La Coruna two win and Eibar just one.
i hope Deportivo will be win again.

I agree with your prediction Deportivo La Coruna win, Valencia win, Sevilla Both teams to score and RCD Espanyol under 2.5 goals i think
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Don't know why but I like the Spanish games for draw outcomes  Grin Something up for today:
Espanyol - Las Palmas first half draw
Deportivo - Eibar first half draw
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

Valencia  VS  Getafe  Valencia
RCD Espanyol  VS  Las Palmas  over 1.5 goals
Real Betis  VS  Sevilla  Both teams to score

hopefully the match according to predictions  Cool

also, Deportivo La Coruna vs Eibar
I choose bet win for Deportivo La Coruna. because Deportivo La Coruna two win and Eibar just one.
i hope Deportivo will be win again.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Valencia  VS  Getafe  Valencia
RCD Espanyol  VS  Las Palmas  over 1.5 goals
Real Betis  VS  Sevilla  Both teams to score

hopefully the match according to predictions  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

Valencia v Getafe
Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.73
Valencia @ 1.66

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Atletico Madrid, Celta Vigo and Villarreal all win, but I take on Atletico Madrid -2 because odds very poor. but unexpectedly they only made 1 goal Sad

Atletico Madrid won the first leg 1-2 and while playing at home they play freely without pressure
do not need a lot of goals even just need a draw I think it makes them a little scoring goals and did not want to take the risk of injuries
legendary
Activity: 1232
Atletico Madrid, Celta Vigo and Villarreal all win, but I take on Atletico Madrid -2 because odds very poor. but unexpectedly they only made 1 goal Sad
legendary
Activity: 980
Atletico Madrid vs Reus Deportiu
Villarreal vs Huesca

for these both matches i had just placed my bets for over 2.5 goals
result of Copa Del Rey yesterday Atletico Madrid and Villarreal win but unfortunately i was lost all my bets Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
For tomorrow's games, I have made a parlay on Celta Vigo ML, Atletico Madrid ML and Villarreal ML @ 1.747. The rationale is pretty much the same that these top teams in La Liga should not have trouble beating teams in lower divisions.

The parlay wins as all the three top La Liga teams win, though it was a bit harder than I originally thought.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Seems all teams play today just playing safe not want win with a lot goals, Damn my bet lose.!!
Lol if you parlay bet under 2.5 goals for all matches spain league, you will win a lot Cheesy
nice bet Cheesy
i lost a bet on Atletico Madrid but i made some small profits on from Garanda match

Yeah Atletico madrid only won 1 goal from CF Reus Deportiu, i thought it's gonna have many goals. Copa del rey always unpredictable, all matches today are under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Seems all teams play today just playing safe not want win with a lot goals, Damn my bet lose.!!
Lol if you parlay bet under 2.5 goals for all matches spain league, you will win a lot Cheesy
nice bet Cheesy
i lost a bet on Atletico Madrid but i made some small profits on from Garanda match
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
Players of Real Madrid met in the restaurant before Christmas without the participation of Benitez. Would be funny if the team will back Jose Mourinho Grin
Activity: 490
nice bet Cheesy
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
legendary
Activity: 896
All the four La Liga teams have won today in Copa del Rey, but all the four games are just small wins as 1-0 and 2-0.
Jump to: