Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 699. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
2 red cards to rayo. We will see rain of goals in the second half...

There are already 6 goals (Real Madrid 4-2 Rayo Vallecano) before the first half is over. The live betting odds go crazy now, over 10 has an odds of only 1.65 atm.

I don't think we'll see 5 goals in second half. Matches like these usually end up with less goals. There are already 6 goals at half, I remember a lot of games that teams stop scoring and wait for match to finish.

This is an opportunity for them to score alot of goals to catch up with barcelona incase they have tied points. If they dont go all out for now then they will probably dont have other opportunity to score more goals, I think we can see atleast 3 more goals at the second half later
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

There are already 6 goals (Real Madrid 4-2 Rayo Vallecano) before the first half is over. The live betting odds go crazy now, over 10 has an odds of only 1.65 atm.

Yah I never seen odds like this before. And the funny thing is I believe we will see at least 4 more goals today
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

I don't think we'll see 5 goals in second half. Matches like these usually end up with less goals. There are already 6 goals at half, I remember a lot of games that teams stop scoring and wait for match to finish.

Maybe not 5, but Real Madrid has 2 more and their coach is more or less under probation

Plus there are lots of teams near the first place, more goals = more odds of being ahead in case of points draw
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Celta Vigo B 2-0 Coruxo FC is current standing at the first half of the match.My bet is over 2.5 goals and it seems it will be done immediately after the start of second half.
legendary
Activity: 1064

legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
This match started very crazy, 3 goals on first fifteen minutes. If Rayo wins the match Benitez could be kicked. Madrid plays with one more (red card for a Rayo player).

Real madrid should have an easy win for this game because they are playing against 10 player at this early game. Lucky for me Im waiting for just another goal for my over 3.5 goals. I never thought that I will get this one really fast , I was confidence that madrid will score lot of goals today but not with rayo scoring 2 goals at early game

edit : 2-2 nowand over 3.5 goals at 26th minutes !
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
WTF?

15 min and Royo is winning by 2-1 Huh

EDIT: and 1 red card
This match started very crazy, 3 goals on first fifteen minutes. If Rayo wins the match Benitez could be kicked. Madrid plays with one more (red card for a Rayo player).
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Real Madrid Match against Rayo started, i expect that Madrid win easy with over 2.5 goals, but i don't bet on this match because the odds were very low.

The game is already running 12 minutes ago while score 1-1 you certainly win the bet only needed one more goal
should take a new betting over 3.5 goals I believe 4 goals or more
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
WTF?

15 min and Rayo is winning by 2-1 Huh

EDIT: and 1 red card
legendary
Real Madrid Match against Rayo started, i expect that Madrid win easy with over 2.5 goals, but i don't bet on this match because the odds were very low.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
Real Madrid should be can win easily against Rayo Vallecano but i'm quite doubt they will win with big score and for this match i pick for 3.5 goals

Under 3.5, I think, considering your comment?

It is kind of risky because they are playing home and Real Madrid already won by 5-1 in the past against Rayo
legendary
Activity: 1120
Sevilla has never won an away game in the La Liga so far this season, so I will make a bet for Real Betis +0.5 @ 1.927.

The game has ended as a goalless draw, and my bet has won. For today, I have my bet on Atletico Madrid ML @ 1.851, Athletic Bilbao -1 @ 1.7 and Real Madrid v Rayo Vallecano under 4.5 @ 2.033.
Activity: 868
Altetico Madrid has good team combination and performing very good i think so it will win from Malaga easily because it is very poor team when compare to both performance so that Atletico Madrid ML has good option for betting there.

Malaga team difficult to guess their performance is not stable up and down  last match Malaga 2 vs 2 Atletico Madrid should be careful
Activity: 896
I have my on Real Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano on 4.5 goals @1.99 it is almost equal to make double amount i don't think this match will go over 2.5 goals will be get finished with 3 goals.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Wohoo barcelona now lead 2-0 . Need 1 more goals to make my bet win. Hopely neymar will made a goal, so all of striker barcelona made 1 goals

Yup that is nice Barcelona scored 3rd goal and you have won your bet on over 2.5 goals that is brilliant performance now score is 3-0

nice barcelona win again 3-0 and luis suarez really in good performance, he almost made hatrick again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wohoo barcelona now lead 2-0 . Need 1 more goals to make my bet win. Hopely neymar will made a goal, so all of striker barcelona made 1 goals

Yup that is nice Barcelona scored 3rd goal and you have won your bet on over 2.5 goals that is brilliant performance now score is 3-0
legendary
Activity: 1050
Altetico Madrid has good team combination and performing very good i think so it will win from Malaga easily because it is very poor team when compare to both performance so that Atletico Madrid ML has good option for betting there.
legendary

Now 3-0 goal another goal of Suarez. Barcelona is playing very good. River Plate can't do nothing if Barcelona plays at its best level.
Jump to: