Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 704. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
I think that Barcelona vs River Plate will not be an easy match for Barcelona, they are the favourite team, but River is an stronger club, Barcelona will need to show its best football to win.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Barcelona is playing now the semifinals of world clubes championship vs Guangzhou Fc, is winning 3-0 hat trick of Suarez. The final will be this sunday.

Suarez Hattrick as other players such as Messi, Neymar does not play  Smiley
Semi Final :

Sanfrecce 0 vs 1 River Plate ( 16 Desember )
Barcelona 3 vs  0 Guangzhou( 17 Desember )

The next match Barcelona vs River Plate  Barcelona has a great opportunity to become champion this year
i missed these semifinal match and i was looking for Barcelona vs River Plate at directbet but i can't find it
whether this match not available in directbet?

This match is available but not yet updated Match barcelona available this afternoon final course is also available  Smiley
because the final date of 20 December may take a long time to be updated

you might be right about this and i will wait till december 20 but River Plate is a strong team in Argentina league and it would not be easy for Barcelona to beat them

Yep, River and Boca are the strongest teams in ARG, always giving trouble for us Brazilians here in South America.
It's never easy to beat los hermanos boludos.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Barcelona is playing now the semifinals of world clubes championship vs Guangzhou Fc, is winning 3-0 hat trick of Suarez. The final will be this sunday.

Semi Final :

The next match Barcelona vs River Plate  Barcelona has a great opportunity to become champion this year
i missed these semifinal match and i was looking for Barcelona vs River Plate at directbet but i can't find it

This match is available but not yet updated Match barcelona available this afternoon final course is also available  Smiley

you might be right about this and i will wait till december 20 but River Plate is a strong team in Argentina league and it would not be easy for Barcelona to beat them

Correct River Plate are a strong team they are champions Libertadores 2015 it shows they are strong
but barca also stronger they beat all opponents in local leagues and Campions leagues
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Semi Final :

legendary

Semi Final :

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Suarez Hattrick as other players such as Messi, Neymar does not play  Smiley
Semi Final :

Barcelona 3 vs  0 Guangzhou( 17 Desember )

The next match Barcelona vs River Plate  Barcelona has a great opportunity to become champion this year
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Atl. Madrid   - Reus Deportiu         
Celta Vigo   - Almeria         
Granada   - Leganes          
Villarreal   - Huesca

Nice games today, can we expect home teams to win again in this Copa del Rey competition? Odds are low on home teams, just Granada Leganes is a bit higher. I think its a bit crazy to play all games double win, or 1-1.. both team to score is also tricky to play on these games. I`m waitin for your comments before I make some bets, I have just a little money for today bet so I`m looking for some higher odd`s.
Granada   - Leganes    i predict to Granada wins or  under 2.5 will be a good bet
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Why were Real Madrid disqualified from Copa del Rey?

Denis Cheryshev due to play in the first leg last 32 against Cadiz, December 3 last. Cheryshev still have to undergo the punishment due to the accumulation of three yellow cards. I found this news in online media

Oh I see thank you for the information because I haven't followed the sports news lately.

so they are out serve them right to many mistakes are made by them
barca will how have clear way of taking the cup in my opinion
yeah it could be real madrid 2nd in row trophyless
job well done rafa benitez keep on going
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Today Atletico Madrid  VS  CF Reus Deportiu  last week atletico madrid won this match 1-2 so that they are in a safe position
for match today they might play relaxed I think it's good to place a bet under 3.5 goals  Smiley
yes maybe they will play a reserve player. but will possibly many goals
under 3.5 goals less safe. I choose over 2.5 goals
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Semi Final :

The next match Barcelona vs River Plate  Barcelona has a great opportunity to become champion this year

Yeah, i think it's easy win for Barcelona. any prediction for today copa del rey ? i think atletico madrid and villarreal will win easily. handicap on this 2 matches seems good.
legendary

Semi Final :

legendary
Activity: 1470
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Atl. Madrid   - Reus Deportiu         
Celta Vigo   - Almeria         
Granada   - Leganes          
Villarreal   - Huesca

Nice games today, can we expect home teams to win again in this Copa del Rey competition? Odds are low on home teams, just Granada Leganes is a bit higher. I think its a bit crazy to play all games double win, or 1-1.. both team to score is also tricky to play on these games. I`m waitin for your comments before I make some bets, I have just a little money for today bet so I`m looking for some higher odd`s.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Denis Cheryshev due to play in the first leg last 32 against Cadiz, December 3 last. Cheryshev still have to undergo the punishment due to the accumulation of three yellow cards. I found this news in online media

Oh I see thank you for the information because I haven't followed the sports news lately.

so they are out serve them right to many mistakes are made by them
barca will how have clear way of taking the cup in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

Activity: 532
LOL madrid plays the players who are getting the accumulation of cards, it looks like benitez really dont know about it Tongue
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Copa del Rey time! I don't expect any surprise for these matches:
Valencia v Barakaldo - Valencia @ 1.28
Sociedad v Las Palmas - Sociedad @ 1.58
Malaga v Mirandes - Malaga @ 1.61
Eibar v Ponferradina - Eibar @ 1.60
Ath Bilbao v Linense - Ath Bilbao @ 1.11

This should be easy win for some teams la liga,  I also expect nothing surprises from this match.
Malaga and Sociedad need to win their matches but Ath Bilbao and Valencia both have 2 - 0 advantage so if these teams play relax games its not going to hurt them like Deportivo so be-careful about these matches they can ruined your wins

ohh yeahh bad Malaga and Sociedad has made a surprise, This should have been an easy victory for all teams la liga against second caste teams.

why Real Madrid vs Cadiz canceled?

Quoting:
"Real announced on its website that tickets ‘are still being sold for the return leg of the Copa del Rey round of 32 match against Cadiz C.F. which is scheduled to be played on 16 December 2015 at the Santiago Bernabeu.’

It added that in the event that the match is not played, Real Madrid would refund the full price of tickets.

On Monday, Spain’s Referees’ Technical Committee announced the matches for the Copa del Rey last-32 second legs, with one exception: the Real Madrid vs Cadiz game.

A note stated that the return fixture between the clubs “won’t be played,” which is why no officials have been assigned.

Real have appealed against the disqualification."
Activity: 532
Copa del Rey time! I don't expect any surprise for these matches:
Valencia v Barakaldo - Valencia @ 1.28
Sociedad v Las Palmas - Sociedad @ 1.58
Malaga v Mirandes - Malaga @ 1.61
Eibar v Ponferradina - Eibar @ 1.60
Ath Bilbao v Linense - Ath Bilbao @ 1.11

This should be easy win for some teams la liga,  I also expect nothing surprises from this match.
Malaga and Sociedad need to win their matches but Ath Bilbao and Valencia both have 2 - 0 advantage so if these teams play relax games its not going to hurt them like Deportivo so be-careful about these matches they can ruined your wins

ohh yeahh bad Malaga and Sociedad has made a surprise, This should have been an easy victory for all teams la liga against second caste teams.

why Real Madrid vs Cadiz canceled?
Jump to: