Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 722. (Read 525191 times)

Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
The poll tells us everything:
FC Barcelona - 26 (81.3%)
Real Madrid    - 6 (18.8%)

I think it's safe to play money line both Barcelona and Real Madrid this season. You can make 2 match parlay for every week, too. That will be very profitable.
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
For today, I have made a parlay bet for Atletico Madrid ML, Barcelona ML, and Celta Vigo ML @ 1.928, and a separate bet on Malaga ML @ 1.782.

Won the parlay but lost the Malaga bet, resulting in a small loss for me yesterday.

For today, I have made three bets for La Liga: Eibar vs Real Madrid under 3 @ 2.142, Sevilla vs Valencia under 3 @ 1.927 and Rayo Vallecano vs Athletic Bilbao under 2.5 @ 1.909.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Eibar v Real Madrid both teams to score @1.64 i am doubtful about Real Madrid maybe Eibar will succeed to draw this match but both teams to score is nice.

It's questionable that Eibar can score against Real Madrid. It's a risk you can take for 1.64 odds but I wouldn't play for that. There are better games today with better odds.
Activity: 658
Eibar v Real Madrid
Real Madrid @ 1.43

Real is not playing very well, specially away, but I still think they will win this one. They need to do something specially after that game vs Barcelona, so they will probably be very focused on this game. Or so I hope.

Edit:
Forgot about Sevilla v Valencia, I think Sevilla will win this one, so Sevilla @ 1.67

Yeah i will do agree with you about Real Madrid i think so bet on it will worth for it and this is good option for betting and Sevilla also will win its match there.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Eibar v Real Madrid both teams to score @1.64 i am doubtful about Real Madrid maybe Eibar will succeed to draw this match but both teams to score is nice.

Real Madrid will do more special into this match to get back its form i am hopeful about its it will win this match with something great and i have my bet on ML it is awesome for betting.
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Eibar v Real Madrid
Real Madrid @ 1.43

Real is not playing very well, specially away, but I still think they will win this one. They need to do something specially after that game vs Barcelona, so they will probably be very focused on this game. Or so I hope.

Edit:
Forgot about Sevilla v Valencia, I think Sevilla will win this one, so Sevilla @ 1.67
legendary
Activity: 1064
Eibar  V  Real madrid  Real Madrid -0.5 HT

There is no difference with real madrid HT and real madrid -0.5 HT so why bother making this kind of bet? If you want something risky with higher odds then go for real madrid -1 HT instead

It changes from where you put your bets. Different sites have different odds and he didn't write odds so he would make more money if he plays in a site with better odds.

I know that different sites have different odds, some sites offer higher odds but still real madrid HT and real madrid -0.5 HT is the same kind of bet just different words there
legendary

There is no difference with real madrid HT and real madrid -0.5 HT so why bother making this kind of bet? If you want something risky with higher odds then go for real madrid -1 HT instead

It changes from where you put your bets. Different sites have different odds and he didn't write odds so he would make more money if he plays in a site with better odds.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Getafe  V  villareal  both team to score
Rayo vallecano  V  Athletic Bilbao both team to score
Sevillla  V  Valencia Over 2.5 goals

Just predictions Spanish League today
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Sevilla - Valencia draw

Getafe - Villarreal half time draw
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
my prediction for today is:

Getafe-villareal under 2,5
eibar-real madrid  both team to score
vallecano-at bilbao both team to score
siviglia-valencia     both team to score

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I would like to share my betting slip with everyone here Eibar - Real Madrid here I chose Money Line on Real Madrid @1.41 which seems perfect choice and in other match same money line Rayo Vallecano - Ath Bilbao @2.22 what do you say about my slip ?

The odds is very low for real madrid. I would take real madrid handicap since they have chance to score over 3 goals against eibar. Real madrid -1 should be enough to get good odds or take -2 if you want it better
Activity: 728
I would like to share my betting slip with everyone here Eibar - Real Madrid here I chose Money Line on Real Madrid @1.41 which seems perfect choice and in other match same money line Rayo Vallecano - Ath Bilbao @2.22 what do you say about my slip ?
It is nice betting slip after having watched your slip I made my mind up to place on this little amount to see where it takes me.These teams what you chose should win clearly their matches.
Activity: 728
Activity: 700
My predictions for these matches are like this.
Eibar vs Real Madrid Real Madrid to win @1.42 on ML and I will go for only this match as this safer and secure in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
any real madrid fans here?
and what do you think about MAdrid performance this season so far?do you guys still believe that madrid will beat barcelona and be the champion of la liga?
and i wanna ask to both fans,what do you think if catalunya will leave spain,and barcelona goes to france league?

Im not a fans of madrid or barcelona but I think both team still stand same chance to win the league. There are alot of games left so everything can happen until the end of season

if see the performance barcelona the current, it is difficult to real madrid win the la liga. but Real Madrid still have a great chance to become a champion la liga and barcelona should at least get a defeat or draw

Nothing is difficult because in football sometimes luck play the most vital part. Like when celta vigo beat barcelona by 4-1 thats a great luck and they lost the game
Activity: 700
Getafe vs Villarreal over 1.5 goals @1.42 is good and seems to be right choice and also Rayo Vallecano vs Ath Bilbao both teams to score @1.65 .
Activity: 532
any real madrid fans here?
and what do you think about MAdrid performance this season so far?do you guys still believe that madrid will beat barcelona and be the champion of la liga?
and i wanna ask to both fans,what do you think if catalunya will leave spain,and barcelona goes to france league?

Im not a fans of madrid or barcelona but I think both team still stand same chance to win the league. There are alot of games left so everything can happen until the end of season

if see the performance barcelona the current, it is difficult to real madrid win the la liga. but Real Madrid still have a great chance to become a champion la liga and barcelona should at least get a defeat or draw
Jump to: