Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 724. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 500
For today, I have made a parlay bet for Atletico Madrid ML, Barcelona ML, and Celta Vigo ML @ 1.928, and a separate bet on Malaga ML @ 1.782.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
nothing can stop barcelona become the winner of the league so bet for barcelona
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
FC Barcelona  VS  Real Sociedad barca will win but the odds low @1.04 so I placed  bet over 2.5 goals @1.21 What do you think ?

Just FYI, you can get an odds @ 1.072 for Barcelona ML on Nitrogensports. It is still very low but much better than the 1.04 you got.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
FC Barcelona  VS  Real Sociedad barca will win but the odds low @1.04 so I placed  bet over 2.5 goals @1.21 What do you think ?

Over 3.5 goals @1.57 more better for this match Barcelona will make score 4 or more goals against weak defense of Real Sociedad.

Yes maybe over 3.5 goals but could also under 3.5 goals my prdiction score 3-0 anything can happen in football
if you dare to take the risk of over 3.5 it's not bad, good luck  Wink

I believe barcelona will make more than three goals, the last few games they always make more than three goals, they're onfire Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

Over 3.5 goals @1.57 more better for this match Barcelona will make score 4 or more goals against weak defense of Real Sociedad.

Yes maybe over 3.5 goals but could also under 3.5 goals my prdiction score 3-0 anything can happen in football
if you dare to take the risk of over 3.5 it's not bad, good luck  Wink
Activity: 686

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Activity: 700
Celta Vigo v Sporting Gijon Celta Vigo to win @1.39 and by placing another bet on same match will make this very attractive on over 2.5 goals @1.55.
My predictions for these matches with what I made a toto-parlay are here.
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad over 2.5 goals
Atletico Madrid v Espanyol over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Las Palmas - Deportivo both teams to score for today and if you want some more risk take a draw. GL guys  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
 Atletico Madrid v Espanyol Atletico Madrid to win @1.23 and also I added over 1.5 goals to this betting slip to raise the profit @1.26.This will be profitable in this way.
Activity: 728
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Barcelona will make rain of goals in this match as well.I am going to place over 3.5 goals @1.58.What is your opinion on this ?
Activity: 840
80th minutes and still with 1 goal happy if Betis will win this match or ended with draw.

The match ended with 0-1. I was not hoping that real betis will win because Im betting for the opposite but it is surprising that they managed to score that goal
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
80th minutes and still with 1 goal happy if Betis will win this match or ended with draw.
Still under 1.5 goals i need 1 more goal to win my bet Betis is playing nice away tonight i feel it will make score 1 more goal and this match will finish with 2-0.
Double chance away or draw what a good choice we have to get good profit by betting on this match i think Betis will win or get succeed to make draw.

Betis is playing more defensive after made first goal against Levante and well manage to to its lead into first half but i think it will succeed to finish this match under 1.5 goals and will win this match.
Activity: 896
Double chance away or draw what a good choice we have to get good profit by betting on this match i think Betis will win or get succeed to make draw.

I also will do agree with you i also think this match will get draw result and maybe 0-0 or 1-1 can be correct score but has chance to finish without any goal.
Activity: 714
I feel both teams to score @1.91 wonderful to make easy money and this match easily will have 3 or more goals as i think Betis has good chance to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I have my on over 1.5 goals @1.38 on this night match i think this will make good amount for there Betis vs Levante.

I also have my bet on over 1.5 goals on this match and this one has good chance to happen into this match and now i am thinking to place another bet on both teams to score.
Jump to: