Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 764. (Read 525190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Rayo Vallecano scored first goal as expected what a brilliant shot of that was i am looking for second goal and it will be soon against Barcelona, i am gonna have wonderful by betting on this match Wink Wink

two penalties for barcelona wow! who had made bet on barcelona when they are lost 0-1 to rayo vallecano?
you are not lucky! it is easy to predict, barcelona is superior especially when they are at home.
no matter they are lost first they will make a come back and they already did it  Grin

I Know that Barcelona is more great side and has more big chance to win than Rayo Vallecano but i think there will be twist in second half because without Messi it is not playing as great like before so that i hope some kind unexpected result will happen there.

well let's see, messi is not "everything" anymore to barcelona right now.
they still have many players that sure very prospected in the future as lionel messi successor like Munir El Haddadi, sandro ramirez etc
also don't forget neymar and luis suarez is play on the field now, althought they are under sporadic attack now i do believe barcelona will come out as a winner this match.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Rayo Vallecano scored first goal as expected what a brilliant shot of that was i am looking for second goal and it will be soon against Barcelona, i am gonna have wonderful by betting on this match Wink Wink

two penalties for barcelona wow! who had made bet on barcelona when they are lost 0-1 to rayo vallecano?
you are not lucky! it is easy to predict, barcelona is superior especially when they are at home.
no matter they are lost first they will make a come back and they already did it  Grin

I Know that Barcelona is more great side and has more big chance to win than Rayo Vallecano but i think there will be twist in second half because without Messi it is not playing as great like before so that i hope some kind unexpected result will happen there.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
First time finished Barcelona 2 (Neymar 2 penalties) Rayo 1 (Javi Guerra).

Will see the second time.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Barcelona vs Royo Vallecano current standing at half time 2-1 and my bet is on draw which I think still has chances to be end at 2-2.Barcelona succeeded to make goals on penalty where Royo did goal by its effort.
legendary
Activity: 1484

Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Barcelona is favorited to win its match against Rayo Vallecano, but isn't an easy match. I think Barcelona could loose if Rayo scores first.

I prefer to bet on Real Madrid win against Levante.
Not sure because barcelone has got many problem like some player get injury and some player has got problem with tax scandal, maybe they will win but not many goals we can see today
legendary
Activity: 1470
Barcelona is favorited to win its match against Rayo Vallecano, but isn't an easy match. I think Barcelona could loose if Rayo scores first.

I prefer to bet on Real Madrid win against Levante.
Activity: 658
Rayo Valecano ML @21 is really worth to take risk on this match tonight i think if it succeed to goal score first against Barcelona than it would be like easy money and easily arbitrage on this match, i am feeling crazy about this. Grin

Dude Barcelona are playing at home, this suggestion is so far-fetched it's bordering on science fiction  Cool Great odds though Cool

This is about dreaming. The worst is the game end in draw but not barcelona lose , they will win but without scoring that many goals perhaps 1 or 2 but we will see hows the new formations since many of their player are injured

I also think it looking hard for Rayo Valecano to beat Barca tonight but not impossible as like it is playing without Messi and Iniesta all matches ending with low score, i think +2.5 for it would be great choice for this match.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Rayo Valecano ML @21 is really worth to take risk on this match tonight i think if it succeed to goal score first against Barcelona than it would be like easy money and easily arbitrage on this match, i am feeling crazy about this. Grin

Dude Barcelona are playing at home, this suggestion is so far-fetched it's bordering on science fiction  Cool Great odds though Cool

This is about dreaming. The worst is the game end in draw but not barcelona lose , they will win but without scoring that many goals perhaps 1 or 2 but we will see hows the new formations since many of their player are injured
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
my bet for spanish match today:
real madrid - levante madrid win or handicap -3

Madrid handicap 3 is very risky. Some player just back from international game so they are tired and not enough time to training again . Madrid will win but if -3 handicap, I dont think they can

I think madrid can make 3 goals, possibility score 3-0 and if taking handicap -3 yes it would be a draw Grin

Thats only if you take asian handicap and why would you want to bet if you dont win anything  Huh the score is 3-0 now and if you choose asian handicap -3 then you dont win anything
Activity: 686
I did not take the match barcelona, because quite confused to predict.
take barcelona ML odds are too small.
take a handicap, I am afraid barcelona is not much to make a goal without messi.

then you should bet at the opponent to win, bet rayo valecano + 3 and you check the odds is high. I dont think they score many goals too that is why I bet at their opponent for this match

I am also doubtful about Barcelona in tonight match i think Rayo Valecano looking more attractive and can beat it or will lose this match with low margin and i will go with +2.5.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
take a handicap, I am afraid barcelona is not much to make a goal without messi.

then you should bet at the opponent to win, bet rayo valecano + 3 and you check the odds is high. I dont think they score many goals too that is why I bet at their opponent for this match
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1554
I have my bet on teams win for these matches and my picks are Real Madrid,Sevilla,Barcelona and Valencia.This looks good toto-parlay with high winning chances as I see.

Barcelona has less chance to win its match tonight, other picks are looking nice for ML.
Activity: 728
I have my bet on teams win for these matches and my picks are Real Madrid,Sevilla,Barcelona and Valencia.This looks good toto-parlay with high winning chances as I see.
Activity: 686
Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano under 3.5 goals @2.31 is like free money by betting on this match tonight, i don't think Barcelona will win this match will be much hard for it.

Barcelona without Messi is in big trouble under 3.5 goals is nice pick for this match but i think something strange will happen to this match. Grin
Activity: 714
Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano under 3.5 goals @2.31 is like free money by betting on this match tonight, i don't think Barcelona will win this match will be much hard for it.
Jump to: