Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 783. (Read 525190 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Hey Guys if you placed a bet in Onehash you  would be wealthier than before XD. La liga is unpredictable¡¡

It was there

Celta @ 6,788

Well nobody expected that and 6,7 odds are normal agains't barcelona. They were playing agains't a bad team. Let's try to recover the losses from than match I don't think will lose again.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
For La Liga
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona     Over 2.5 goals     W
Levante vs Eibar     Not both team to score     L
Rayo Vallecano vs Sporting Gijon     Rayo Vallecano or draw     W
Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid     Real Madrid     W
Las Palmas vs Sevilla     Under 3.5 goals     W
Malaga vs Villarreal     Villareal     W
Wow 5 of 6 predictions I made are right. Since I am a Madridista, so La Liga isnt a new thing for me Cheesy Hala Madrid

i was thinking of beting double in
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona : barcelona win and over 2,5
Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid    : Real Madrid win and over 2,5
Nice pick actually, who can believe Celta Vigo could beat Barca with 4 goals
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Euripide i don't think celta vigo can win liga this year. More betting site not have in the odds and is added to "Other team win" with odd over 200 ( i have see now to snai)

The only team that can win La Liga is either Barcelona or Real Madrid. The rest don't stand a chance except during one year where Atletico Madrid managed to win the La Liga.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey Guys if you placed a bet in Onehash you  would be wealthier than before XD. La liga is unpredictable¡¡

It was there

Celta @ 6,788
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Betis vs Dep. La Coruna under 2.5 goals seems has good chance to be happen into match tonight so that i think this is good pick to have fun tonight.

I would place my bet for Both teams to score  on this match Betis vs Dep. La Coruna both teams have not good in defensive line so that will happen into this match.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Euripide i don't think celta vigo can win liga this year. More betting site not have in the odds and is added to "Other team win" with odd over 200 ( i have see now to snai)
Activity: 634
If celta vigo is first to liga (like real madrid) is only lucky ? I have see the odd for celta vigo win liga, is over 120. Is impossible bet?
Activity: 658
what a day Shocked barca lose 4-1 XD who will expect that to happend i was hoping a good profit but i got a shameful lose  Angry

sometimes you win sometimes you lose
i dont know what happen last night but juve also make draw with some shity team

This is part of game there is no guarantee of sure winning on any team.It is all who will play good that day will finish in its favor.

Betis vs Dep. La Coruna under 2.5 goals seems has good chance to be happen into match tonight so that i think this is good pick to have fun tonight.

I think it will be more good and secure if you place on both teams to score.I am going to place this way as I said.

Agreed with you there is no guarantee of success for betting on any team like what did Celta Vigo with Barcelona it was most favorite team of all around and what shame came out as result.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Barcelona have 2  game in the next day and can't lose in all two.

To spanish liga against Las Palmas and 3 day later to champions league against Leverkusen and later a draw of first match, have only winning like result
Activity: 700
what a day Shocked barca lose 4-1 XD who will expect that to happend i was hoping a good profit but i got a shameful lose  Angry

This is part of game there is no guarantee of sure winning on any team.It is all who will play good that day will finish in its favor.

I think it will be more good and secure if you place on both teams to score.I am going to place this way as I said.
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Its will be a unforgotten moment for Barca fans and gamblers Roll Eyes Fortunately I didn't bet on them at this time
Activity: 462
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
3 game in seven day is hard for all, why play in this low time?
Statistic, barcelona win 4-1 last week and lose 4-1 today  Grin

They are all professional players and also they have huge squads for these matches. I think they can play 5 matches in 7 days. They are practicing everyday and I think practicing is harder than a match.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Damn I lost money betting for barcelona.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005
3 game in seven day is hard for all, why play in this low time?
Statistic, barcelona win 4-1 last week and lose 4-1 today  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
How happens to best team ? Other year Barca and Real dominated a Liga. Today barca lose 4-1 and real save later a 1-1. The same in italy, the "second team" win to juventus, napoli, roma, ecc

Yup I did not expect to see Barcelona losing, let alone losing by 3 goals, and lost my parlay. But well, this is the essence of gambling. You will never be sure about the result, no matter how likely or unlikely you are to win.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
I watched the last 15 minutes of Atletic Bilbao and Real Madrid matches. Navas saved 3-4 net shoots on goal and save the 3 points for Real Madrid. Bilbao is a tough team with good attacking organisations. But this is not enough for get 1 point in this match.

I was hoping that Bilbao can take  point Real, but Navas tonight save all shoots. Celta is unlearn Barca from football, and i can not remember when is Barca was on 5th place on league table
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
How happens to best team ? Other year Barca and Real dominated a Liga. Today barca lose 4-1 and real save later a 1-1. The same in italy, the "second team" win to juventus, napoli, roma, ecc
Jump to: