Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 786. (Read 525190 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona         
Levante vs Eibar Over 2.5 Goals   
Rayo Vallecano vs Gijon    Draw
Ath Bilbao vs Real Madrid Both team to score
Las Palmas vs Sevilla     Under 2.5 Goals
Malaga vs Villarreal

I have bad feelings about Athletic Bilbao - Real Madrid match. I can not predict anything and I will not play any bets for this match.

I really want to pass this week's Sapanish League matches.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona         
Malaga vs Villarreal

I will choose 3 teams from your betting slip to play as you play.here it is how I play on these.
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona. Barcelona to win
Ath Bilbao vs Real Madrid. Real Madrid to win
I placed my bet on two separate matches and in both on win of selected teams.No complications today simple bet.
Activity: 686
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona         
Malaga vs Villarreal

Activity: 462
i think my bet is lost, 2 game finish

Atl. Madrid    2 - 0   Getafe

Espanyol      1 - 0   Valencia

and other is 0-1 later 30 minutes. Can score other 6 gol in 60 minutes ?  Grin
10 goal was a lot to bet on you got bad luck in this 3 match and 4 goal of 10 goal is so far.
a very risky bet
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
I think this night spaning liga score more goal, i have bet for 10 gol in the only 3 match for today . Is a risk but have a good odds  Grin

Very bad decision dude. I hope you win something this weekend to cover your lost.

Tomorrow odds are very good for Barcelona. I'll add Athletic Bilbao - Real Madrid match over 2.5 goals and make a 2 game parlay.

Atl. Madrid    2 - 0   Getafe

Espanyol      1 - 0   Valencia

and other is 0-1 later 30 minutes. Can score other 6 gol in 60 minutes ?  Grin

If they have Lewandovski, they can do that. A bit risky bet, you knew that before the matches.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

Atl. Madrid    2 - 0   Getafe

Espanyol      1 - 0   Valencia

and other is 0-1 later 30 minutes. Can score other 6 gol in 60 minutes ?  Grin
I think this night spaning liga score more goal, i have bet for 10 gol in the only 3 match for today . Is a risk but have a good odds  Grin

Where do you play that? It is a special bet and really interesting too. Is there any change to play maybe 7-8 goals with low odd rank?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
First Goal in 4th Minute: Gabi (Atl. Madrid) plays a terrific cross forward to Antoine Griezmann (Atl. Madrid), who has found some space inside the box to put the ball into the back of the net.

I guess Under 3.5 is safe .

Under 3.5 ? They play so aggresive at the start of the game so I think it will be over 3.5 goal. Griezmann is always good in score goal versus a weak team, I think it will be 3-1 or 4-0
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
First Goal in 4th Minute: Gabi (Atl. Madrid) plays a terrific cross forward to Antoine Griezmann (Atl. Madrid), who has found some space inside the box to put the ball into the back of the net.

I guess Under 3.5 is safe .
Activity: 714
I think this night spaning liga score more goal, i have bet for 10 gol in the only 3 match for today . Is a risk but have a good odds  Grin

Tonight only Atletico Madrid and Valencia have potential to score more than 2 goals. I think it's very risky bet you did.
I do agree with you.Anyway I am not for goals tonight as I placed only one bet on Atletico Madrid's win.If it wins I win which is almost sure.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
marioantonini only barcelona, real madrid and atletico madrid score more in liga, 10 gol in 3 match is more, if only 1 close 0-0 , other 2 score 5 gol ?  Grin
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

Tonight only Atletico Madrid and Valencia have potential to score more than 2 goals. I think it's very risky bet you did.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
I am not agreed with Espanyol vs Valencia match as it seems this match go over 2.5 goals so that i have placed my bet for this both teams to score.

I don't think like you. Valencia won't concede a goal and will score 1 or 2, not more. Espanyol is the weak side in this match.
Agree because i'm big fans of valencia so i will support valencia to win this match
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
I think these bets are the safest for La Liga tonight.

Atl. Madrid vs Getafe               under 3.5 goals
Espanyol vs Valencia               under 3.5 goals
Granada CF vs Real Sociedad   under 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
My bets for today: Valencia ML @ 2.356 and Atletico Madrid vs Getafe over 2.5 @ 2.043. Good luck guys. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I am not agreed with Espanyol vs Valencia match as it seems this match go over 2.5 goals so that i have placed my bet for this both teams to score.

I don't think like you. Valencia won't concede a goal and will score 1 or 2, not more. Espanyol is the weak side in this match.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
I am rooting for Atl. Madrid to clear their handicap against Getafe.
Getafe has been weak this season and it looks like they have a good chance of being relegated.
Jump to: