Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 784. (Read 525190 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
I watched the last 15 minutes of Atletic Bilbao and Real Madrid matches. Navas saved 3-4 net shoots on goal and save the 3 points for Real Madrid. Bilbao is a tough team with good attacking organisations. But this is not enough for get 1 point in this match.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I can't accreditate to 4-1 for Barca, i think have odd over 100 this result first to start a match  Grin
Now real madrid win 0-1 and is first to liga  Grin

You can guess Celta Vigo's win but who knows the score would be 4-1. That was highly unexpected.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I can't accreditate to 4-1 for Barca, i think have odd over 100 this result first to start a match  Grin
Now real madrid win 0-1 and is first to liga  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Celta Vigo score another gol, now is 3-0 .
Very humiliation for Barca today, Celta Vigo now is first to spanigh liga  Grin

Haha the match ends with a scoreline of 4-1. Judging from the replies in the past 3 pages, many have lost their bets on this match. Grin

whatt  Grin Barcelona lost against Celta Vigo and also with 4-1 score. Is it real?  Cheesy They have got Messi, Neymar and also Suarez and they lost like this score  Cheesy what a good decision for me pass these matches.

Yes its real, barcelona didn't get a lucky day, but celta normaly plays very well against barcelona. Barcelona has better players but Celta had a good game. Was a nice match, but my team lost. ;-(
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona         
Levante vs Eibar Over 2.5 Goals   
Rayo Vallecano vs Gijon    Draw
Ath Bilbao vs Real Madrid Both team to score
Las Palmas vs Sevilla     Under 2.5 Goals
Malaga vs Villarreal

I have bad feelings about Athletic Bilbao - Real Madrid match. I can not predict anything and I will not play any bets for this match.

I really want to pass this week's Sapanish League matches.

Barcelona is one of the best team to make some safe money so that i will place my money on this match and will pass other matches for today, Barcelona helped me to make amazing profit on it for previous matches.

I said I wanted to pass this week and I can see that why I'm worried about this week. Good decision for me. We do not have safe money in bets. Bet rules are suck  Undecided
Very humiliation for Barca today, Celta Vigo now is first to spanigh liga  Grin

Haha the match ends with a scoreline of 4-1. Judging from the replies in the past 3 pages, many have lost their bets on this match. Grin

whatt  Grin Barcelona lost against Celta Vigo and also with 4-1 score. Is it real?  Cheesy They have got Messi, Neymar and also Suarez and they lost like this score  Cheesy what a good decision for me pass these matches.
Activity: 882
Very humiliation for Barca today, Celta Vigo now is first to spanigh liga  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!

Celta Vigo is on fire today it got much confidence for last winning against Sevilla and going into this event wonderful, this is unexpected and shocking performance for everyone can't believe what is happening with Barca Shocked
Celta is currently sharing 1st place with real madrid as i see on table
because now real madrid is leading 1-0 against atl Bilbao as well
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Celta Vigo is on fire today it got much confidence for last winning against Sevilla and going into this event wonderful, this is unexpected and shocking performance for everyone can't believe what is happening with Barca Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
LOL i just won a bet on celta vigo - barcelona first half double chance on celta Smiley
didnt expect such good play by celta,beautiful second goal
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Seems like enrique cant win when meet celta vigo, this is like last season celta vigo win against barcelona. Celta  lead 2-0 in first half, look like barcelona can't comeback in second half

I'm also not sure barcelona win , for which I chose over 2.5 goals
But I am sure Barcelona will score tonight Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
I see good to the monitor of pc ? Barcellona lose for 2-0

kronkodil you don't have doubt to win of Barcellona ? Later 2-0 first half id really hard  Grin
Seems like enrique cant win when meet celta vigo, this is like last season celta vigo win against barcelona. Celta  lead 2-0 in first half, look like barcelona can't comeback in second half

It doesn't matter for me who win that because i had bet for over 2.5 goals on this honestly i was afraid of Celta Vigo as it did super job in last match for me and helped me to get nice profit on it and i hope at least one more goal will scored in 2nd half and i will win my bet on this match.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Barca is going to produce a lot of goals tonight over 2.5 goals seems have good chance of winning for my bet, Real Madrid is real team which winning spirit so like many of others will go with it.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
i don't have doubt to Real Madrid and Barca today victory, but the 2 odds in parlay is low. I add already a win for the next match  Grin

The parlay bet odds for Barcelona ML and Real Madrid ML is 2.673 which is quite high IMO considering the likelihood of winning. I am happy enough with the odds and will go for it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005
i don't have doubt to Real Madrid and Barca today victory, but the 2 odds in parlay is low. I add already a win for the next match  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
My parlay tonight Wink

Primera Division

Ath Bilbao v Real Madrid Win
Celta Vigo v Barcelona Win Over 2.5
Malaga v Villarreal Win Draw No bet

Seems to be a winning bet already, hope you win it at last. I will only bet on Madrid and Barca with over 2.5goals. Hope Ronaldo is still on fire and score some goals tonight. 

Haha it's my hope
I bet on a lot of teams this evening total odds @ 10.85 Cheesy
Good luck Wink
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I'm still undecided about today's La Liga games. I think about putting Barcelona - Real Madrid - Sevilla in a parlay.
Jump to: