Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 86. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
It looks like Real Madrid have to swallow a bitter taste because they throw Morata because, in fact, the player can be a differentiator and solution for the game Real Madrid today. Maybe Real Madrid should keep trying to improve their mind so they can re-find their best performance when competing.

Yes It's all Zidane's fault and he better face the consequence that comes with it. I think it's going to be his last season in charge of Madrid as i forsee them going trophy less this season and just like they sacked Carlo Ancelotti for winning on;ly the champions league and Mourinho  for just the league Zidane might be up this time around.
I think Zidane deserves to be given a chance until the end of the league this season because anyhow Zidane has a good record when he handles Real Madrid during his first season, maybe this season is not lucky but if Zidane is maintained for next season I am sure he will bring Real Madrid back to the competition path in both La Liga and UCL.
I'm sure if Real Madrid gets knocked out by PSG they will force him to resign things are not looking well for him after Real Madrid lost the Classico and its performance is not as required recently and he needs to Replenish players energy, restoring their spirit and returning to strong competition. Zizou must abandon his stubbornness with Benzema and the way he plays, and not kill the existing talent in Real and engage the player physically and intellectually ready and maybe if possible get Icardi this winter bringing will change the season from failure to achieve something.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
It looks like Real Madrid have to swallow a bitter taste because they throw Morata because, in fact, the player can be a differentiator and solution for the game Real Madrid today. Maybe Real Madrid should keep trying to improve their mind so they can re-find their best performance when competing.

Yes It's all Zidane's fault and he better face the consequence that comes with it. I think it's going to be his last season in charge of Madrid as i forsee them going trophy less this season and just like they sacked Carlo Ancelotti for winning on;ly the champions league and Mourinho  for just the league Zidane might be up this time around.
I think Zidane deserves to be given a chance until the end of the league this season because anyhow Zidane has a good record when he handles Real Madrid during his first season, maybe this season is not lucky but if Zidane is maintained for next season I am sure he will bring Real Madrid back to the competition path in both La Liga and UCL.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Real Madrid have plans changed now after Zidane said before that he would not make any buying for the next transfer window but now especially after the heavy loss in the Clasico. Their weak attack during the first half of the season. That's why Florentino Perez wants to bring Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi he made it his top priority in the coming winter, even if the club will pay his release clause of 100 million euros the best point is that he will be able to participate with the team in the league , other cheaper target is Aguero City valuate him for 70 Million Euro but unfortunately he cannot be participating in Championsleague.
Today I read the news that Real Madrid can get Liverpool striker Muhamed Sallah for a hundred million dollars. I think that it would be a good signing for Zidane's team.

sallah is really beast on liverpool, it will be good if real madrid can get him.

If Real Madrid are looking for a star, then 75% will surely come true, so I would not be surprised if indeed next season Mohamed Salah will be a Real Madrid player. Although I personally do not feel sure if Salah will match Real Madrid. Although he is a great player, I somehow feel that Real Madrid will be too big for Salah so he will not fit.

I don't know why they sold Morata because he could have been a better player at real byu now if he was given the same chance as Benzema and now they are looking ton buy Salah but i even think Morata is a better player and would easily fit in at Real Madrid even though Salah seems to be having a great season.

But comparing Morata and Salah is a strange thing, they are in different positions. Mohamed Salah is prioritized to replace Gareth Bale who is often filled by other players because of Bale who is too often injured. Bale and Salah play in the same position. It's just that I'm not sure if Salah quality can match On Fire Gareth Bale.

yeah Salah > morata imo
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Liga standings calendar year 2017 (from 1 January 2017 to December 2017):

1)Barcelona     101 points in 39 matches (average 2,59 for game)

2)Real Madrid    87 points in 39 matches (average 2,23 for game)
3)At. Madrid      86 points in 39 matches (average 2,21 for game)

4)Sevilla           68 points in 39 matches (average 1,74 for game)
5)Valencia         68 points in 40 matches (average 1,70 for game)
6)Villareal         65 points in 39 matches (average  1,67 for game)
7)Ath. Bilbao     58 points in 39 matches (average  1,49 for game)
7)Real Sociedad 58 points in 39 matches (average  1,49 for game)
9)Eibar              55 points in 39 matches (average  1,41 for game)
10)Espanyol       54 points in 39 matches (average  1,38 for game)
11)Alaves          49 points in 39 matches (average  1,26 for game)
12)Celta Vigo     45 points in 39 matches (average  1,15 for game)
13)Betis             42 points in 39 matches (average  1,08 for game)
14)Leganes        40 points in 38 matches (average   1,05 for game)
15)Malaga          36 points in 39 matches (average   0,92 for game)
16)La Coruna      35 points in 39 matches (average   0,90 for game)
17)Las Palmas     29 points in 39 matches (average   0,74 for game)
18)Getafe           23 points in 17 matches (average   1,35 for game)
18)Girona           23 points in 17 matches (average   1,35 for game)
20)S.Gijon          19 points in 22 matches (average   0,86 for game) *now in Liga2
21)Levante         18 points in 17 matches (average   1,06 for game)
22)Osasuna        15 points in 22 matches (average   0,68 for game) *now in Liga2
23)Granada        11 points in 22 matches (average   0,50 for game) *now in Liga2

Over 100 points for Barcelona in 2017 with an incredible average: 2.59!

similar average for the 2 teams of Madrid both with an average of more than 2 points for game
Merit: 503
Real Madrid have plans changed now after Zidane said before that he would not make any buying for the next transfer window but now especially after the heavy loss in the Clasico. Their weak attack during the first half of the season. That's why Florentino Perez wants to bring Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi he made it his top priority in the coming winter, even if the club will pay his release clause of 100 million euros the best point is that he will be able to participate with the team in the league , other cheaper target is Aguero City valuate him for 70 Million Euro but unfortunately he cannot be participating in Championsleague.
Today I read the news that Real Madrid can get Liverpool striker Muhamed Sallah for a hundred million dollars. I think that it would be a good signing for Zidane's team.

sallah is really beast on liverpool, it will be good if real madrid can get him.

If Real Madrid are looking for a star, then 75% will surely come true, so I would not be surprised if indeed next season Mohamed Salah will be a Real Madrid player. Although I personally do not feel sure if Salah will match Real Madrid. Although he is a great player, I somehow feel that Real Madrid will be too big for Salah so he will not fit.

I don't know why they sold Morata because he could have been a better player at real byu now if he was given the same chance as Benzema and now they are looking ton buy Salah but i even think Morata is a better player and would easily fit in at Real Madrid even though Salah seems to be having a great season.

But comparing Morata and Salah is a strange thing, they are in different positions. Mohamed Salah is prioritized to replace Gareth Bale who is often filled by other players because of Bale who is too often injured. Bale and Salah play in the same position. It's just that I'm not sure if Salah quality can match On Fire Gareth Bale.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Activity: 686
Merit: 253

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

Yes he definitely is a beast and it will be interesting to see him play along Ronaldo who will be in his last season at Madrid, but then again Zidane wants sallah, question is how longer is Zidane going to stay. He's one of the best coach Madrid had but his time is all but over. If PSG thrashes Madrid, then it's goodbye Zidane he's really done a good job but he should have got rid of bale, and benezema and even Ronaldo long back. This season is all but Barcelona now.

I think Real madrid better focus on UCL and Copa del ray.Real Madrid is now 14 points behind from their rival Barcelona.And it's quite impossible to beat them on La liga title race.They have some big games upcoming with PSG.They need to focus on that match.I don't know why Benzema is still on the squad.I would love to see salah in jursey of Real Madrid.Bale should be given last chance against PSG.It's high time perez should buy some World-class striker.
They are going to end the season trophyless, They don't have the squad to win against PSG unless Zidane finds a way to rectify the problems that the team is currently facing, Maybe when they sign Salah and Harry Kane next season, everything is going to work out for them. But i doubt Zidane will be at his post during that time.

Real Madrid seems to be really in trouble with there issues, unless solved correctly and fast, they will be loosing the chance for Champions League as well. Salah will be really tough to add in the team. Zidane needs to find out ways to figure it out without considering any new addition as its not probable it will happen 100%.
Merit: 503

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

There is no way that Salah can say no to Real Madrid when they come knocking,  but with how Liverpool treated the whole Coutinho to Barcelona transfer situation,  I doubt that they are going to let the Egyptian go as freely as he came.
Winter Deals Often are Signing deals no more
I do not think Real will contract with a special striker Zidane sees in his country benzema the best striker in the world .
Activity: 868
Merit: 266

There is no way that Salah can say no to Real Madrid when they come knocking,  but with how Liverpool treated the whole Coutinho to Barcelona transfer situation,  I doubt that they are going to let the Egyptian go as freely as he came.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253

Yes he definitely is a beast and it will be interesting to see him play along Ronaldo who will be in his last season at Madrid, but then again Zidane wants sallah, question is how longer is Zidane going to stay. He's one of the best coach Madrid had but his time is all but over. If PSG thrashes Madrid, then it's goodbye Zidane he's really done a good job but he should have got rid of bale, and benezema and even Ronaldo long back. This season is all but Barcelona now.

I think Real madrid better focus on UCL and Copa del ray.Real Madrid is now 14 points behind from their rival Barcelona.And it's quite impossible to beat them on La liga title race.They have some big games upcoming with PSG.They need to focus on that match.I don't know why Benzema is still on the squad.I would love to see salah in jursey of Real Madrid.Bale should be given last chance against PSG.It's high time perez should buy some World-class striker.
They are going to end the season trophyless, They don't have the squad to win against PSG unless Zidane finds a way to rectify the problems that the team is currently facing, Maybe when they sign Salah and Harry Kane next season, everything is going to work out for them. But i doubt Zidane will be at his post during that time.

I couldn't agree more dude, the Real Madrid team is on a decline and they are not a match against their french rivals unless something miraculously happen i don't see them qualifying fro  this round of the competition.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 73

I think Madrid should not miss the opportunity to acquire that player. He's now scored a fantastic shape and will be able to help Madrid to regain the titles.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Activity: 75
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Pages:
Jump to: