Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 90. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Barcelona is winning essential 3 points that just consolidated and extended the lead to 11 points on the top of the table over Real Madrid before heading into El Classico and having being filled up with a lot of positivity. Barca could increase the lead to 14 points with a win over Real Madrid and that also possibly could see Real Madrid on the edge of out of title race.

Its a really bad day for Messi. He just unlucky, three crossbars and 1 saved a penalty.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
for the 3rd time in last 4 matches referees didn't count a clear Barca's goal. This is getting ridiculous.
They should just bear with it for the time being since the Video Assistant Referee is going to be introduced next season ans sometimes you can really blame the officials especially when they didn't see it but nice game from Barcelona and to both Suarez and Paulinho who scored a brace each to win by 4-0.
It's disgraceful. Spanish referees is something awful. Ok, there will be VAR system in next season, but why they can't have referees behind the goal line like in previous Champions league seasons? Maybe it would help to avoid such stolen goals.
I also remind that in previos season, such stolen goal in match between Barca and Betis was crucial in fight for championship title. This season when Barca lost points against Valencia, it also can be very important in the end of season.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
for the 3rd time in last 4 matches referees didn't count a clear Barca's goal. This is getting ridiculous.
They should just bear with it for the time being since the Video Assistant Referee is going to be introduced next season ans sometimes you can really blame the officials especially when they didn't see it but nice game from Barcelona and to both Suarez and Paulinho who scored a brace each to win by 4-0.
Barcelona is getting away from the pursuit of its competitors to win the La Liga title this season as well as Manchester City in the Premier League. The distance of 6 points from the team who are in the 2nd position standings is not yet said to be safe. But Barcelona can at least be quiet because rivals Real Madrid are no longer able to pursue them at the top of the standings as long as Barcelona can continue to play consistently in every game.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
STEM - football token exchange market!
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Espanyol who were leading Las Palmas by 2-0 in the first half were very lucky to leave the Gran Canaria with a point as the game ended by 2-2 and they were very lucky when Jonathan Viera missed a glorious penalty in the 95th minute which would have given Las Palmas all three points but Paul Lopez made a wonderful to deny them all points.
Merit: 500
Ath Bilbao vs Real Sociedad => over 2.5 @1.85

Atl. Madrid    vs Alaves => Alaves +1.5 @2.2
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Sevilla Vs Levante : Sevilla just had a bad game last week against Real Madrid that ended with 5-0 so they need to get a quick recovery. Currently they have 28 points and occupied the 5th spot in LaLiga and they are only 3 points behind 4rth place they have good chance to minimize the gap between them and the ones ahead because the visitors Levante is not good when it comes to visits  managing to score only 5 goals in their 7 away games while Sevilla are much stronger at home I don't think that they will let this easy win escape from their hands so I expect a home win with under 2.5 goals
Both teams are without a clean sheet in their last five games and they have both scored a goal in their last five games as well, Sevilla haven't lost to Levante in their last four games and they have been the first to score in each of the games.
Although Sevilla is favored over Levante, football is not as predictable as it is. in a gambling game, I might bet on the greatest possible gain so as not to lose. Seeing the performance of the two teams in my last league match will bet that the result of this match will end in a draw.
I was Right and wrong at the same time I didn't expect that the game will end with a goaless draw Sevilla is worse then I expected. Real Madrid loss really showed how poor they are I'm wondering how they managed to qualify for the next stage in the Championsleague but when you get to see their group stages it was more Europa league group then a Championsleague . Their journey more likely to be end soon and I don't expect from them to finish in top 4 this season. Valencia is a much better team then them and I expect from them to win their game tomorrow when they get to visit Eibar.
legendary
Sevilla Vs Levante : Sevilla just had a bad game last week against Real Madrid that ended with 5-0 so they need to get a quick recovery. Currently they have 28 points and occupied the 5th spot in LaLiga and they are only 3 points behind 4rth place they have good chance to minimize the gap between them and the ones ahead because the visitors Levante is not good when it comes to visits  managing to score only 5 goals in their 7 away games while Sevilla are much stronger at home I don't think that they will let this easy win escape from their hands so I expect a home win with under 2.5 goals
Both teams are without a clean sheet in their last five games and they have both scored a goal in their last five games as well, Sevilla haven't lost to Levante in their last four games and they have been the first to score in each of the games.
Although Sevilla is favored over Levante, football is not as predictable as it is. in a gambling game, I might bet on the greatest possible gain so as not to lose. Seeing the performance of the two teams in my last league match will bet that the result of this match will end in a draw.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Barcelona is all but clear to take the crown of LA Liga unless they falter, but that's not really barca style to throw away the league like this. Real Madrid showed some old form and that's really good to see that Ronaldo is back in form, but I feel it's to late, even if Real do spend in January window they won't catch up and only settle for second place. It's only a few days before we see Diego back, he'll be hungry and he can help Madrid fire up, but he'll have to settle for Europa glory.
We can be sure that maybe the La Liga champions this season will be won by Barcelona, even rivals are unlikely to be able to catch Barcelona who is now at the top of La Liga standings. The two-team giants' rivalry from La Liga may now only compete for UCL trophies this season.

What happened to Real Madrid in La Liga this season could have happened also to Barcelona. It could happen tomorrow, the next few weeks or months ahead. For sure this is just mid-January and the competition is still very long. As good as any Barcelona appearance in this season, it's still too quick to make sure the champions are in Barcelona. Even still there Atletico Madrid, Valencia, they can give a good competition.
Barcelona can be said to be La Liga champions this season if they can play consistently in the next half of the season because they too will be wary of teams whose position is just below them so that if Barcelona slip then at any time the teams are not might replace Barcelona at the top of La Liga and bury Barcelona's hopes of becoming La Liga champions this season.
Though Barcelona have been very successful and are currently unbeaten in the league this season, they are not really having any serious competition for the title this season because most of their opponents and including main rivals Real Madrid have been inconsistent.
legendary
Barcelona is all but clear to take the crown of LA Liga unless they falter, but that's not really barca style to throw away the league like this. Real Madrid showed some old form and that's really good to see that Ronaldo is back in form, but I feel it's to late, even if Real do spend in January window they won't catch up and only settle for second place. It's only a few days before we see Diego back, he'll be hungry and he can help Madrid fire up, but he'll have to settle for Europa glory.
We can be sure that maybe the La Liga champions this season will be won by Barcelona, even rivals are unlikely to be able to catch Barcelona who is now at the top of La Liga standings. The two-team giants' rivalry from La Liga may now only compete for UCL trophies this season.

What happened to Real Madrid in La Liga this season could have happened also to Barcelona. It could happen tomorrow, the next few weeks or months ahead. For sure this is just mid-January and the competition is still very long. As good as any Barcelona appearance in this season, it's still too quick to make sure the champions are in Barcelona. Even still there Atletico Madrid, Valencia, they can give a good competition.
Barcelona can be said to be La Liga champions this season if they can play consistently in the next half of the season because they too will be wary of teams whose position is just below them so that if Barcelona slip then at any time the teams are not might replace Barcelona at the top of La Liga and bury Barcelona's hopes of becoming La Liga champions this season.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Real Madrid still need to bypass in the standings Valencia and Atletico. And to do this for Royal club is not very easy. Let's see what happens at the finish of the championship.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
What a great season start for Girona. They just won against Espanyol 0-1, they are now 9th in the league table, and just 1 point away from an Europa League spot. For a team that just got promoted and is playing in LaLiga for the first time, this is quite an achievement, since I'm pretty sure the objective for Girona at the start of the season was to not get relegated. So far, great work from Girona FC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
I think that we still have a lot of interesting matches in La Liga. Probably Barcelona will become the champion, but the struggle for the second place will be serious. But I think that Real Madrid will take the second place.

Barcelona are about wrapping up for the league title this season but i don't think the second spot will be fought  for as it is often donme in England where even fourth place is being fought  for by arsenal and other teams season after season.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253

Well Barca are bent on annexing the trophy this term and will do everything within their power to keep it. I don't think there's any debate now that they are the best team in the league currently and are picking up vital points away from home and this is the character of a league champion.
And what here it is possible to argue that many are so clear that Barcelona this season will win La Liga. But I'm not sure that Barcelona will win the Champions League. There is a team stronger than Barca.

Sure with regards to the champions league there are teams like Chelsea, PSG, Manchester City, and even Manchester United who are all looking good  for the trophy and so Barcelona will have to overcome such teams to be able to win the champions league this season and it's not going to be easy for them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Well Barca are bent on annexing the trophy this term and will do everything within their power to keep it. I don't think there's any debate now that they are the best team in the league currently and are picking up vital points away from home and this is the character of a league champion.
And what here it is possible to argue that many are so clear that Barcelona this season will win La Liga. But I'm not sure that Barcelona will win the Champions League. There is a team stronger than Barca.
Pages:
Jump to: