Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 91. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Barcelona is all but clear to take the crown of LA Liga unless they falter, but that's not really barca style to throw away the league like this. Real Madrid showed some old form and that's really good to see that Ronaldo is back in form, but I feel it's to late, even if Real do spend in January window they won't catch up and only settle for second place. It's only a few days before we see Diego back, he'll be hungry and he can help Madrid fire up, but he'll have to settle for Europa glory.

Well Barca are bent on annexing the trophy this term and will do everything within their power to keep it. I don't think there's any debate now that they are the best team in the league currently and are picking up vital points away from home and this is the character of a league champion.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Barcelona is all but clear to take the crown of LA Liga unless they falter, but that's not really barca style to throw away the league like this. Real Madrid showed some old form and that's really good to see that Ronaldo is back in form, but I feel it's to late, even if Real do spend in January window they won't catch up and only settle for second place. It's only a few days before we see Diego back, he'll be hungry and he can help Madrid fire up, but he'll have to settle for Europa glory.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think that we still have a lot of interesting matches in La Liga. Probably Barcelona will become the champion, but the struggle for the second place will be serious. But I think that Real Madrid will take the second place.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Not big gamesw today but will try to pick the right ones

Betis - Atl. Madrid, HT over 0.5 goals    
Villarreal -   Barcelona, Barca win and over 2.5 goals

I doubt that their will be goal in first half of Real Betis vs Alt. Madrid as real betis are playing in their home ground and their defense is also good so will go with no goal in first half and under 2.5 goal full time is a good bet.

Villarreal vs Barcelona match today we can see lot of goal in this match and both team to score is a good bet.

Win for Athletico help them regain the 3rd position in the table. The game was low scoring game, expected another goal from A. Madrid.
Barcelona will win and there 1st position will be more stronger, both the team will probably score, but Barcelona has to win.
A semi-easy win for them no doubt.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

I doubt that their will be goal in first half of Real Betis vs Alt. Madrid as real betis are playing in their home ground and their defense is also good so will go with no goal in first half and under 2.5 goal full time is a good bet.

Villarreal vs Barcelona match today we can see lot of goal in this match and both team to score is a good bet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Betis vs Atl. Madrid => Atl. Madrid -1.5 @2.7

Levante vs Ath Bilbao => Ath Bilbao win @2.2

Villarreal vs Barcelona => over 3.5 @2.25

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Real Betis showed a good start to the season but they recently fell off the wagon as in their past five league matches they didn't taste a victory they even lost to a second division Cadiz in the Copa del Rey.Betis currently sitting in 11th spot holding 18 points with 6 points over relegation zone They situation could be worse if they did not start the season good because I don't expect from them to put up a fight against Atletico because their defense needs work it's the second worst defense in LaLiga with 28 goals scored against only Las Palmas hav worser record with 34 goals conceded and they are sitting at the bottom therefore choose the bet on Atletico win.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
My predictions for today's games :

Betis Vs Atl. Madrid : away win or draw with under 3.5 goals because Atl. Madrid have a great defense and have trouble scoring goals.
Levante Vs Ath Bilbao : I think Atl. Bilbao will show will show his European version in this match and the result will be away win or draw.
Villarreal Vs Barcelona : for this game I will bet with 2 H more goals, I have no reasons but it works, except a few cases of course.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Betis vs Atl Madrid , bet for over 1,5 Goals.
Levante vs Ath Bilbao, bet for Bilbao to win or for a draw.
Villareal vs Barcelona i expect many goals for this game w i will bet for over 2,5 Goals.
Activity: 126
Merit: 25
Villarreal had recently lost their first match at their home this  season with an overall result of 3:2 .
And Barcelona had an easy win facing Sporting in this previous week at their CL game making them undefeated in any of the competitive games since they played the super cup whether Villarreal lost their EL games away against Tel Aviv which is another disappointement this year because they only managed to score once in competitive games . Both teams tend to score more than 2 goals in each match and i'm sure that it'll be an entertaining match with lots of goals .
Activity: 350

Villarreal vs Barcelona is quite big though. Barcelona have drawn two matches in a row and they need to win this match against Villarreal for earning this 3 points because Valencia and Real Madrid become really close right now. Over 2.5 goals seems a good bet and pretty sure both teams will make a goal.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
After the big of real Madrid yesterday with 5-0 againt FC Seville, Ronaldo and its friends are moving up in the ranking table and coming colser to the leader FC Barcelona. Today, with a hard meeting between Barcelona and Villarreal, Messi and his company will show their best to win the game.

No doubt about it, Ronaldo made only 3rd and 4th goals in primera. He can score this season in primera and in Europe he scores. This is why barca made so must say big difference.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

Activity: 119
After the big of real Madrid yesterday with 5-0 againt FC Seville, Ronaldo and its friends are moving up in the ranking table and coming colser to the leader FC Barcelona. Today, with a hard meeting between Barcelona and Villarreal, Messi and his company will show their best to win the game.
Activity: 700
Merit: 270
From the first half of the match ended I've never seen such a match I think Real Madrid in the second half touchdowns to avoid more infamous.

Sevilla is a team play so bad problems.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
Real madrid has blown away Sevilla for 5-0.Madrid took just 45 minutes to make the scoreboard 5-0.They really played phenomenal yesterday.Ronaldo was in mood as he got his 5th ballon d'or.Madrid has turned into their old shape in this game.I think it's really good for them because El classico is knocking at the door.And el classico is very important for both rival team because it can decide the la liga title also.So it's a must win match for specially madrid because they already 8 points behind from their rival team Barcelona.
Activity: 140
★Jetwin.com★
Any thoughts on these matches coming up this afternoon or not worth to place wagers on the?

Valencia vs Celta Vigo

Boavista vs Sporting

I want to place small bets on both these games but have not followed any of these teams progress this season.
Thank you if you could before the matches start.

Valencia has been having a great season, even set some new club records last month (number of victories in a row). A small bet on then is definitely worth it in my opinion.

As for the portuguese league i'd rather not do any picks, i'm not very familiar with their league.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Villarreal has shown decrease in form for tge recent weeks. As they lost Both rounds one came against Sevilla and last week against Leganes also they lost the lead in the Europa League after losing in their own home to Maccabi Tel Aviv although they had already been placed for the next round and for this time I think they are about to lose their third game at LaLiga in row as the visitors Barcelona are still defeatless in the league unfortunately they had two draws games in a row so they definitely wants to taste a victory again so I expect Barcelona to win also there's a very good chance to see both teams scoring because Barcelona missing Umtiti and Mascherano in defense plus the Yellow Submarine is playing at hone and have Bakambu the second top scorrer in league ready to snatch some goals.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Any thoughts on these matches coming up this afternoon or not worth to place wagers on the?

Valencia vs Celta Vigo

Boavista vs Sporting

I want to place small bets on both these games but have not followed any of these teams progress this season.
Thank you if you could before the matches start.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
Real Madrid VS Sevilla Great absences in defense of the real and Sevilla offers good performance and evidence that they are in the top rankings on the table I think the match end with a draw ,

Real Madrid scored 5 goals; against sevilla and I'm sure nobody thought it would happen. I know they have just done an amazing Combeack against Liverpool. When they left behind 3 goals in the first half and managed to end the game with 3-3. But I guess it's impossible for now, their opponent this time is Real Madrid, and also play away, and also behind 5 goals.
Pages:
Jump to: