Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 96. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Again, Spanish referees at it's finest. Ar they blind or what? How to not see that there was goal scored by Messi? It's shame. And federation says there is not enough money for goal line technology or VAR system. And Rodrigo had to receive 2nd yellow card, but referee changed his opinion immediately.
Spanish referees is terrible in recent few years...
Despite that, it was great match, especially second half. Especially amazing Messi pass to Alba and his one touch goal.
Atleast barcelona maintains its top spot and its good that this video referring poor call had to happen to an influencial team which should help stop such errors from happening again. Looks like referees have kept spoiling this sport with their poor decisions, something really needs to be done.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Valencia vs Barcelona , it will be a great game to watch , both teams don't lost any game in this season ! i expect an awesome game with many goals but i think Valencia could win this game. i will take my chances and bet for Valencia to win.
Both teams are currently unbeaten in the La Liga but Valencia has too many draws in their games this season. This game is between the current two top teams in Spain and m sure that one of them is going to drop points this weekend and am very happy that Valencia are doing well again, they have been through some tough times and it's good that they are playing wonderful football once again.

I am sure Valencia will play very well and maybe win the match. This will be an emotional match because former president, Jaume Ortí, died a couple of days ago. The problem with Valencia is that it plays very well against the top football teams and then starts losing against the worst. This has been going on for years. I hope this is not the case this years as Valencia needs it, after some dark years.
Valencia got a single shot on goal and that was all that they really needed to take the lead in the 60th minute.  I think the major leagues should introduce the goal line technology because Messi's goal would have stood and Barcelona would have won the game.  I wish they had lost though.

Jordi Alba scored a stunning equaliser against former club Valencia to preserve Barcelona's unbeaten record in La Liga after the leaders had been controversially denied a goal.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Again, Spanish referees at it's finest. Ar they blind or what? How to not see that there was goal scored by Messi? It's shame. And federation says there is not enough money for goal line technology or VAR system. And Rodrigo had to receive 2nd yellow card, but referee changed his opinion immediately.
Spanish referees is terrible in recent few years...
Despite that, it was great match, especially second half. Especially amazing Messi pass to Alba and his one touch goal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Valencia vs Barcelona , it will be a great game to watch , both teams don't lost any game in this season ! i expect an awesome game with many goals but i think Valencia could win this game. i will take my chances and bet for Valencia to win.
Both teams are currently unbeaten in the La Liga but Valencia has too many draws in their games this season. This game is between the current two top teams in Spain and m sure that one of them is going to drop points this weekend and am very happy that Valencia are doing well again, they have been through some tough times and it's good that they are playing wonderful football once again.

I am sure Valencia will play very well and maybe win the match. This will be an emotional match because former president, Jaume Ortí, died a couple of days ago. The problem with Valencia is that it plays very well against the top football teams and then starts losing against the worst. This has been going on for years. I hope this is not the case this years as Valencia needs it, after some dark years.
Valencia got a single shot on goal and that was all that they really needed to take the lead in the 60th minute.  I think the major leagues should introduce the goal line technology because Messi's goal would have stood and Barcelona would have won the game.  I wish they had lost though.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Villarreal vs Sevilla
Both teams did very well in their European competitions this mid week with Sevilla making an impressive comeback against Liverpool after going down by three goals in the first half. The last two games between the two sides ended in no loses for Sevilla. But they have been a poor run in the La Liga with six points out of a possible fifteen whiles Villarreal are unbeaten in their last la liga games with three win and two draws. Predicting a win for Villarreal today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Villarreal vs Sevilla , i expect many goals in this game also i think that both teams will score . i will bet for both teams to score.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Real madrid seal a hard win against malaga.Malaga played really well but some decision of ref was against them.Good news for Real madrid is Ronaldo back on scoring goals.Actually Ronaldo save the match yesterday.Benzema also scored a easy goal.Malaga goal keeper was outstanding yesterday.He saved couple of goals and keep the match alive

Barcelona will face Valencia today.Valencia is plying really well on this season.They are on 2nd position on the league table.This match is really important for Barcelona.Madrid fans will want Barcelona to lose points as they are 10 points behind from Barcelona.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Villareal v Sevilla:

Javi Calleja from Villareal still is undefeated in the league as Villareal's head, and Villareal still is undefeated this season, and Sevilla has struggled to  find a consistent goalscorer recently. Villareal should get the win today, as they did 80% of times in their home ground.

Velencia v Barcelona:

Hard to tell the result, specially at Valencia's home. Better go for total goals, that will be high, considering their last meetings and Barcelona's attack. Valencia might get something from this game.

Big match for today Valencia vs Barcelona, both teams are top 2 and both teams also unbeatable so far in this season. Valencia is really beast at home though, it will be hard for Barcelona too. Over 2.5 goals should be a good pick for this one. A must watch match today, let's see which team will get a first lose.
With the Pique suspended, Barcelona will play Umtiti - Vermaelen as their CB,  Valencia could exploit Barcelona defense. I think it's going to be tough for Barcelona.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Villareal v Sevilla:

Javi Calleja from Villareal still is undefeated in the league as Villareal's head, and Villareal still is undefeated this season, and Sevilla has struggled to  find a consistent goalscorer recently. Villareal should get the win today, as they did 80% of times in their home ground.

Velencia v Barcelona:

Hard to tell the result, specially at Valencia's home. Better go for total goals, that will be high, considering their last meetings and Barcelona's attack. Valencia might get something from this game.

Big match for today Valencia vs Barcelona, both teams are top 2 and both teams also unbeatable so far in this season. Valencia is really beast at home though, it will be hard for Barcelona too. Over 2.5 goals should be a good pick for this one. A must watch match today, let's see which team will get a first lose.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
At last Cristiano Ronaldo has got a long-awaited goal in the La Liga, Now Zidane can be relaxed and the team should be more united in order to get more win in this league. I think still a way to get a champion in the La Liga for Real Madrid. I hope Real Madrid will again the league title, no matter the point difference between their rival. still, a long way to go. so anything can happen.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Villareal v Sevilla:

Javi Calleja from Villareal still is undefeated in the league as Villareal's head, and Villareal still is undefeated this season, and Sevilla has struggled to  find a consistent goalscorer recently. Villareal should get the win today, as they did 80% of times in their home ground.

Velencia v Barcelona:

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi said he had moved closer to his "dream" of "finishing my career at home" after signing a new contract, with the buyout clause raised to 700m euros
good move by Barcelona board renewing Messi contract because right now he is the only one that can lead the team to success after Neymar leaving the club and Suarez absence this season they can not afford let him leave in summer for free to Man City also they got the numbers right for him as the contract run down to 2021 when he is 34 years old and it's not attractive to sign players at that age for bigger wages I think with this move they could save the money they are willing to spend on Coutinho because with his recent performance he is not worthy quarter the price that Liverpool demanded and if I were in Liverpool shoes I would sell if they offered the same last bid they offered in summer with that money they could patch their horrible defense and they have Salah Mane and Firmino so no need for him at Liverpool.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi said he had moved closer to his "dream" of "finishing my career at home" after signing a new contract, with the buyout clause raised to 700m euros
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Wow, what a match end Betis vs Girona. Girona player scored goal at 90+4 and his team was leading 2:1. But after that, referee didn't finnished game and Betis player Cristian Tello scored goal equaliser on last attack. That was amazing.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
After the hard match of Real Madrid this day and after getting the three points, Fc Barcelona will face Valencia a harder meeting is waiting leo messi and its friends.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Ronaldo surely isnt that great anymore, he missed a penalty although he scored after that. To be honest I dont really expect him to miss the penalty. If it wasnt for the penalty perhaps he wont score any goal in today's match either. If this continue, real madrid may be forced to put him on sale and collect the money before he actuall be useless
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Important game for Real madrid because they will face malaga today.Malaga playing well in this season and they won 2 game of last 3.Real madrid will be on pressure because they can't afford losing points now.Barcelona is already 10points more than Madrid.So madrid must win against malaga to remain in La liga championship.I will bet for R madrid obviously.

OTOH, Atletico madrid  will face levante today.They have same points as Real Madrid.Atletico will surely wants to win the match and stay beside Real madrid.
Things are not going well for Real Madrid at all and am sure their fans are angry with their recent performances.  After taking a two goals lead against Malaga,  in the first half with goals being scored by Casemiro and Benzema,  Malaga have equalized in the second half of the game with 30 minutes more to play.

Real Madrid vs Malaga, ended 3-2. Ronaldo's 76 min goal made a difference and they won. Fans might be happy but also might have got shocked due to the bad defense against Malaga attack. The equalizer goal from Chory Castro at 57-58 min was awesome, loved the goal.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
And its 4-4 for golden boot tally as Messi equalizes Ronaldo Smiley GOAT for a reason and he still has many years ahead of him when compared to Ronaldo .
Pages:
Jump to: