Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 95. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
I feel Zidane had made a big mistake by keeping benzema and bale, he should have sold them, kept morata and brought mhappe, I am very sure we shall see the odds on Zidane being sacked will be stopped cause I feel the sack is very near for him, that's how the job of Madrid coach is unless he can turn it around take Madrid to champion league glory again, or win Copa but it will take one he'll lot of convincing for him to keep his job.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
In today game of Copa del Rey we will see Celta Vigo facing Eibar. The hosts are not in a stable shape as they are having an average campaign with 3 wins and 3 losses in last 6 games from all competitions while the visitors struggled at the beginning of the season but now things looking more promising after the two back to back wins in La Liga so fo r this game there will be changes in both teams the hosts Celta appear to have more quality and depth in their squad also they have home advantage and they have positive results in their 1st leg winning 2-1 so I expect from them to get another win for the fans.

Real Madrid indeed had a very tough time in their Copa Del Rey game today where they went behind but in the end, they managed to equalised and later took the lead but they were eventually denied in the 89th of play by Portilla.

Real madrid played with 2nd class players that's why it was tough.Only senior player Bale and Navas was on the squad.Fuenlabrada took a lead on 25 minutes which was a great shot by Luis.I think Fuenlabrada played really well at Santiago Bernabeu on Tuesday.They made couple of chances of scoring goals.In second half Madrid dominated and score two goals.But portilla secure a draw at 88 minute.Real win on aggregate 4-2.The good news is for Madrid is Bale and navas back on the squad after injury.I hope they will continue to being in squad for rest of the season.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
In today game of Copa del Rey we will see Celta Vigo facing Eibar. The hosts are not in a stable shape as they are having an average campaign with 3 wins and 3 losses in last 6 games from all competitions while the visitors struggled at the beginning of the season but now things looking more promising after the two back to back wins in La Liga so fo r this game there will be changes in both teams the hosts Celta appear to have more quality and depth in their squad also they have home advantage and they have positive results in their 1st leg winning 2-1 so I expect from them to get another win for the fans.

Real Madrid indeed had a very tough time in their Copa Del Rey game today where they went behind but in the end, they managed to equalised and later took the lead but they were eventually denied in the 89th of play by Portilla.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
This season of La Liga is a little interesting particularly seeing unexpected losses for Real Madrid, Anyway it's still too early and I think RM and BAR will be able to recover and be in the lead at the end of the season as usual, ATM is doing well, but I doubt they will win the league.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
This season, the referee was also often mistaken in favor of Barcelona. The judge is also a person who has mistakes. You do not need to blame them very much.
Activity: 434
Finally Barcelona dropped points against Valencia.Barcelona played well but lack of finishing cost 2 points.I saw suarez made many mistakes which are unforgiven.I don't know why Barcelona starts with suarez.In this season Referee made lots of mistakes, a clear goal was not given yesterday.Thanks to messi that he assist a wonderful ball to alba.Anyway it's good news for Madrid because they are behind 8 points from Barcelona.
Related goals Messi is not authorized by the referee when the game against Valencia yesterday is a very bad mistake for the referee in La Liga, because the La Liga class referee should not have made a mistake like that, if the goal is passed by the referee then Barcelona will actually leave rivals Real Madrid are very far away with 10 points, but Real Madrid should be grateful for this they benefit from the loss suffered by Barcelona.
Before we start accusing the referee of anything, we should analyze the goal and see whether the referee was really in a position where he could have seen the ball go pass the goal line and if not then we should give him the benefits of the doubt as a simple mistake even though it cost Barcelona two more points.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Finally Barcelona dropped points against Valencia.Barcelona played well but lack of finishing cost 2 points.I saw suarez made many mistakes which are unforgiven.I don't know why Barcelona starts with suarez.In this season Referee made lots of mistakes, a clear goal was not given yesterday.Thanks to messi that he assist a wonderful ball to alba.Anyway it's good news for Madrid because they are behind 8 points from Barcelona.
Related goals Messi is not authorized by the referee when the game against Valencia yesterday is a very bad mistake for the referee in La Liga, because the La Liga class referee should not have made a mistake like that, if the goal is passed by the referee then Barcelona will actually leave rivals Real Madrid are very far away with 10 points, but Real Madrid should be grateful for this they benefit from the loss suffered by Barcelona.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
People are talking about the Barcelona's deprivation of a goal, but they are talking about their poor performance against Valencia, they are not talking about the goal drought of Messi. they only talking about referee's performance. day by day football is becoming a respect less game. there is only one aim to win.
Barcelona have some controversial moments in football awarded to them in some bizarre circumstances, most clubs who played against them were controversially reduced to 10 or 9 men and they went on to smoothly win the game.I am not sad a decision went against them yesterday.

I know you will be sad when penaldo and Real Madrid are not given such clear cut goal to annex extra 2 points. What's the essence of the FIFA fair play then when people who are supposed to know more give such dubious decisions. If it wasn't good yesterday and was condemned I don't think we should try to justify it with another mistake today. The referee deserves the bashing!
Before you go any further you should know that the referee is only human and is bound to make mistakes, FIFA should make it mandatory for every league to implement the VAR so that the game can be fair for everyone. Because though they are human errors, it really sucks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
People are talking about the Barcelona's deprivation of a goal, but they are talking about their poor performance against Valencia, they are not talking about the goal drought of Messi. they only talking about referee's performance. day by day football is becoming a respect less game. there is only one aim to win.
Barcelona have some controversial moments in football awarded to them in some bizarre circumstances, most clubs who played against them were controversially reduced to 10 or 9 men and they went on to smoothly win the game.I am not sad a decision went against them yesterday.

I know you will be sad when penaldo and Real Madrid are not given such clear cut goal to annex extra 2 points. What's the essence of the FIFA fair play then when people who are supposed to know more give such dubious decisions. If it wasn't good yesterday and was condemned I don't think we should try to justify it with another mistake today. The referee deserves the bashing!
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you have to find the worst referees in football leagues then you have to see la liga. It was a clear goal from Messi and idk how the referee could miss that one, with this Messi is now on a 7 match drought .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Actually Barcelona was doing good on that match, it's just unlucky that Barcelona goal in the first half cancelled because of the referee is not saw the goal but from the replay is obviously goal. Luckly Barcelona can make a 1 late goal to make it draw, fair result for both teams.

Valencia has to be the standout team of the year, with a new coach and new loan players they seem completely rejuvenated and taking on giants like barca and Madrid if they can win the league they'll do what Leicester did two seasons ago it will be epic and I really wish Valencia can win the league, they truly deserve the league title, don't really understand what has happened to both Madrid based teams they just lack the spark to win.

it is absurd that in Liga there is still no "goal line technology" or "Var".
Goal denied to Messi was clear!
I think if Barcelona went ahead would easily win the match.

Great season for Valencia, which is in second place with a gap of just 4 points from Barcelona.
 Valencia can hardly oppose Barcelona but can easily qualify for the next champion's league.

Barcelona always has the Liga in his hands with 8 points advantage over the 2 teams in Madrid.
The direc clash against RealMadrid will be decisive
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Jordi Alba scored a stunning equaliser against former club Valencia to preserve Barcelona's unbeaten record in La Liga after the leaders had been controversially denied a goal.
Don't forget the assist, its a wonderful assist from Lionel Messi. And in my opinion, the man of the match is Umtiti, what excellent defender playing it calmly, hardworking at Barcelona defense, good 1v1 duel. It's a good transfer for Barcelona to get a precious defender with low price.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

Actually Barcelona was doing good on that match, it's just unlucky that Barcelona goal in the first half cancelled because of the referee is not saw the goal but from the replay is obviously goal. Luckly Barcelona can make a 1 late goal to make it draw, fair result for both teams.

Valencia has to be the standout team of the year, with a new coach and new loan players they seem completely rejuvenated and taking on giants like barca and Madrid if they can win the league they'll do what Leicester did two seasons ago it will be epic and I really wish Valencia can win the league, they truly deserve the league title, don't really understand what has happened to both Madrid based teams they just lack the spark to win.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Activity: 336
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
This season Valencia is pleasant surprise to all its fans. Honestly, I'm tired of watching only playing Barca and Madrid.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Valencia's mission to become the first team to beat Barcelona in this season did not happen because the result of the match is ended with a draw score. But this is also a loss for Barcelona because they did not manage to get full points and this draw could be a motivation for rivals Real Madrid to immediately catch up to the top of La Liga standings.
Pages:
Jump to: