Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 133. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
29 September update

We took the decision to outsource the troubleshooting  and final touches of the mining boards to an external party.
Delivery of the finalized hardware will take place before 15 October.
All the informations that are being posted are totally made up and there's no direct connection between Labcoin and the people mentioned.
Labcoin operation is not a scam, we are struggling with technical difficulties but still mining with our hardware and paying dividends.
As  promised, as soon hardware get delivered we will bring online the full mining power and dividend payments will reflect this.
We are still holding our labcoin shares on btct.co and still plan on transferring to bitfunder, this process though has  slowed down due to their strict requirements and all accusations being thrown at us are not helping.
We ask everyone to keep calm and avoid spreading false informations.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
And lol @ applying technical analysis to this garbage heap are you for real

Technical analysis? I don't do that. That's vodoo for day-traders that works about as much as astrology.

Sorry that wasn't aimed at you, was agreeing with your "I told you so" post.

Should have quoted the other guy before the TA part
Activity: 158
Hi burnside,

could you please confirm, if the Labcoin shares are still where they should be? Did you get in contact with them, by the way? Wink

I see ~2 million currently held in their account.  I do not know however if some were sold, or if they were simply transferred to another account that is also a holding account.  So this is inconclusive information.

After the confusion regarding the initial contract and the follow-up news post, I am not sure if this is the appropriate amount or not either.

Cheers.

I cannot believe no one caught this... They actually sold/moved like 1 mil shares. Now if this turn out to be what it looks to be, shouldnt we freeze trading ? Its not fair to someone with bid up to be buying into this at this point without their awareness of whats going on.

I think 1/3 of this thread caught this. The other two thirds closed their eyes and propagated that labcoin didn't sell anything Smiley
Activity: 219
All things being equal 0.0003 is a decent price to get in at just for the gamble.  I would say don't get in too deep but you can't deny that is a bargain price.  Again don't risk you life savings here but there is a lot of upside potential now. This is a triple bottom - a very bullish sign - so you are more likely than not to make money here rather than lose it.

Ofcourse should LabCoin sort this mess out and start some serious hashing then a buy here could make you a nicely wealthy man. Good luck everyone.

Alas, the triple bottom thing applies more to stocks backed by brick and mortar assets, with LABCOIN you just buy nothing and hope someone will buy SOON, higher. It's just greater fool's theory, but everyone is losing at this endgame stage. Get out...

The double bottom held firm so that disproves your statement.  Big players take note of support levels.  It doesn't matter what the security is,  a level that has attracted buyers before will do so again, and for logical reasons.

They have no chips so it doesn't matter

Price is going to collapse withi. 48 hrs
Activity: 392
Amazing Company?

I'm out. Net loss = 193 btc, lesson learned = priceless.

Isn't that almost $20,000? You lost a car.

https://bitcoinaverage.com/#USD

$26,190.10 as I type this...  Amazing Company indeed.

AMAZING COMPANY, GUYS.  AMAZING FUCKING COMPANY.

Technical analysis? I don't do that. That's vodoo for day-traders that works about as much as astrology.
Activity: 280
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
All things being equal 0.0003 is a decent price to get in at just for the gamble.  I would say don't get in too deep but you can't deny that is a bargain price.  Again don't risk you life savings here but there is a lot of upside potential now. This is a triple bottom - a very bullish sign - so you are more likely than not to make money here rather than lose it.

Ofcourse should LabCoin sort this mess out and start some serious hashing then a buy here could make you a nicely wealthy man. Good luck everyone.

Alas, the triple bottom thing applies more to stocks backed by brick and mortar assets, with LABCOIN you just buy nothing and hope someone will buy SOON, higher. It's just greater fool's theory, but everyone is losing at this endgame stage. Get out...

The double bottom held firm so that disproves your statement.  Big players take note of support levels.  It doesn't matter what the security is,  a level that has attracted buyers before will do so again, and for logical reasons.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Hi burnside,

could you please confirm, if the Labcoin shares are still where they should be? Did you get in contact with them, by the way? Wink

I see ~2 million currently held in their account.  I do not know however if some were sold, or if they were simply transferred to another account that is also a holding account.  So this is inconclusive information.

After the confusion regarding the initial contract and the follow-up news post, I am not sure if this is the appropriate amount or not either.

Cheers.

I cannot believe no one caught this... They actually sold/moved like 1 mil shares. Now if this turn out to be what it looks to be, shouldnt we freeze trading ? Its not fair to someone with bid up to be buying into this at this point without their awareness of whats going on.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Amazing Company?

Isn't that almost $20,000? You lost a car.

https://bitcoinaverage.com/#USD

$26,190.10 as I type this...  Amazing Company indeed.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
At this point, I can't even feel sorry anymore for those of you who are losing now.
A lot of people, including me, have been trying to convince you of this scam for so long now, out of nothing but kindness. All we heard were insults.
I just hope my efforts here got at least some people out. A "thank you" would be appreciated, but I understand that's probably not going to happen.

Like I said 3 weeks ago:
Many of you are going to learn a hard but valuable lesson about greed here.

They are deluded to say the least lmao

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

Unfortunately it's going to go below 0.0001 so why not just wait? It's too risky to buy it on the way down.

Personally I wouldn't bet on that. This triple bottom is a very strong sign. It is more likely to recover from here than to break down through this level. A lot of buyers here, a lot of support.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

At this point, I can't even feel sorry anymore for those of you who are losing now.
A lot of people, including me, have been trying to convince you of this scam for so long now, out of nothing but kindness. All we heard were insults.
I just hope my efforts here got at least some people out. A "thank you" would be appreciated, but I understand that's probably not going to happen.

Like I said 3 weeks ago:
Many of you are going to learn a hard but valuable lesson about greed here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Unfortunately it's going to go below 0.0001 so why not just wait? It's too risky to buy it on the way down.
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
All things being equal 0.0003 is a decent price to get in at just for the gamble.  I would say don't get in too deep but you can't deny that is a bargain price.  Again don't risk your life savings here but there is a lot of upside potential now. This is a triple bottom - a very bullish sign - so you are more likely than not to make money here rather than lose it.

Activity: 158
Amazing Company?

It's ok. You weren't the first person to fall to their tactics.  You will soon realize you were duped into selling and you will scramble to pick your shares back up on the next wave.
KS
Activity: 448
Activity: 238
I miss the days when TMAN would come to try and defend this obvious scam  Wink
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
So the question right now: what is Alberto's connection to Labcoin, to what degree is he involved and what are the implications?

Alberto Armandi (Mad Sceintist, Hacker, Creative, CEO Enso Limited)

https://twitter.com/albertoarmandi

is brother-in-law of Fabrizzio Tatti (Labcoin project founder)

http://s15.postimg.org/n3qs65923/Untitled.png

Funny, Alessia (Fabrizzio's sister and alleged "mastermind") is supposedly in a relationship with someone else:
https://www.facebook.com/tatti.alessia?and=giacomo.calvia

So if  Alberto is a brother in law to Fabrizzio, does he have more sisters, or is the marriage not a happy one ? Smiley
Jump to: