Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 130. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I bought some. The price seem to have stabilized now, and I think that the odds are that Labcoin will come with news in the next few days and the price will go up, even if back to .001 but that would still give me 100% profit.

For those that haven't read the last 700 pages, I have been one of Labcoin's most vocal supporters.  The following has been a long time coming, and I have held my tongue for too long.

The price has only stabilized because Vela filled his bids and is waiting for enough profit to start the cycle over again.  Once the price creeps back up around .0009-001 Velacreations will be back with his FUD show and all of his little FUDlings will follow suit and the price will crater even further.  There is no point in buying now as Labcoin is still weeks away from significant hashing increases (when their new chips arrive). Vela will have orchestrated 5 more cycles by then and the price will be 1/5th what it is now.

Bitcoin investors don't take lack of news well and we are in for a long news drought.  Combined with King FUD Vela's FUD slinging cycle you can be assured of lower stock prices in the near future.

If I sound bitter it's because I am... I have over 215 BTC invested and will most likely never see it again.  That's on me, but the lack of communication from whomever 'Labcoin' is in my opinion is the real culprit here.  Not Vela or those manipulating the price for their own gain, in fact I can applaud their success.  If Labcoin was open and honest, there wouldn't have been any room for them to sling their FUD.

Labcoin, I don't know if you have noticed or not, but your stock has completely tanked due to non-existent investor confidence.  Your strategy of withholding information so that the bad news doesn't hurt the share prices has failed.  It's time for full disclosure, warts and all.  Tell us EXACTLY what is wrong and the steps you are taking to resolve them.  Tell us why Howard Wang is no longer involved and if/when he is being replaced.  In short, and I don't use expletives casually, TELL US WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

What's going on is that you invested in an obvious scam and ignored my advice to GTFO.

You see what happens when you don't listen?  You lose all your BTC and try to blame others.

I told you to

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
A proper Q/A session will be held tomorrow on irc to clear all questions. I will give here notice of the starting time.

So you've posted a notice about an upcoming post where you will give a future date for a possible IRC chat.

Enough of this. Stay and answer questions TRUTHFULLY.  My $26k is at least worth 20 minutes of your time.

I do confirm my identity as Samuel Noi, the team structure has changed since when the project started.
Howard Wang left the project in August and left for the U.S. to complete his studies and work there.
Michael Sparmann  has consulted for us and developed software for the 65nm interface and currently is in touch with me, awaiting for a chat with the new technical team.
The ownership of the company will be passed from Mr. Tatti to me during the next month.

Can you provide a resume for yourself?  

Specifically, what is your experience in the area of hardware development?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
A proper Q/A session will be held tomorrow on irc to clear all questions. I will give here notice of the starting time.

So you've posted a notice about an upcoming post where you will give a future date for a possible IRC chat.

Enough of this. Stay and answer questions TRUTHFULLY.  My $26k is at least worth 20 minutes of your time.

I do confirm my identity as Samuel Noi, the team structure has changed since when the project started.
Howard Wang left the project in August and left for the U.S. to complete his studies and work there.
Michael Sparmann  has consulted for us and developed software for the 65nm interface and currently is in touch with me, awaiting for a chat with the new technical team.
The ownership of the company will be passed from Mr. Tatti to me during the next month.

What is the nature of the hardware problem?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

As an FYI, this is likely your last shot at clearing the air from the scandal that is now surrounding this operation. It would be one thing if you had managed to bring the hashing power online by the self imposed deadline, but this hasn't happened. When you combine that with the individuals linked to the company, the general lack of clarity, the poor updates and the unclear ownership remaining with Labcoin founders, it's very hard to expect shareholders to maintain their trust and faith.

If you have a legitimate operation then you need to fully disclose the details. Otherwise, angry shareholders are going to make it impossible to continue business while you deal with potential criminal complaints.
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

You said it was in your best interest to make the price go up.
If you weren't lying then you should answer questions right now. If you don't you simply are a nasty liar.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Haha, this is so funny, I'm going to buy some more shares just for the thrill.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

Those announcements of announcements are just awesome.
Activity: 238

What is it with you and future deadlines?

Why not answer some questions now?  Like who you are?

Anyway, I kinda thought Alessia Tatti was kind of hot. Kinda disappointing she's not the brains behind the operation. Tongue
legendary

Just stay here and answer some questions NOW.

Why did you wait with this so long? Why did you let the shares go to shit completely before you realized you should answer some questions? What's wrong with you?

Whinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne.

On ignore you go.
Activity: 420

Why did you wait with this so long? Why did you let the shares go to shit completely before you realized you should answer some questions? What's wrong with you?

Whinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne.
Activity: 887

Why not right now, the room is full of people.

Activity: 392
Daniel Larsson (TheSwede75)
- Marketer, member of Bitcointalk, group-buy manager and bitcoin enthusiast. Acting as communications assistant with Labcoin.com in IPO and marketing.
- Completely left in the dark about all company activities and is therefore completely irrelevant.

My opinion is that is wrong. Swede is not left in the darf about anything. He's a part of this.
You can't have someone who is supposed to be the direct information relay and he hasn't gotten really suspicious when he has direct communication with "them". No way. He is a part of this.
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com
29 September update

...we are struggling with technical difficulties but still mining with our hardware and paying dividends.

Since you are mining with your hardware how about a picture or video of your chips and boards?

ps-thanks for hanging around and answering some questions

He doesn't hang around and he also doesn't answer questions.
legendary
Labcoin, could you please update this portion of your asset description to match what is the current reality of the Labcoin team? (the italic bits are my suggestions)

Reference staff and contacts
Fabrizio Tatti
- Founder and sole owner of iTec-pro Ltd
- Brief CV : http://cn.linkedin.com/in/fabriziotatti
- Has publicly denied being in any way involved with Labcoin.

Samuel Noi
- Nominee Director of iTec-Pro Ltd and PR representative for Labcoin.
- Assumed shadowy misterious figure behind the 'Labcoin' account.  Shows up when the stock price tanks for 1 maybe 2 posts then dissapears until another price drop forces him into responding.

Howard Wang
- Team Leader at Research Institute of Tsinghua University in Shenzhen
- Master's, Electronic Science and Technology Tsinghua University in Integrated Circuits & Systems
- Bachelor's, Electronic and Information Engineering Beijing University Aeronautics and Astronautics
- In no way curently connected to Labcoin, lives in the U.S. and no longer works for Tsinghua University in Shenzhen.

Michael Sparmann (theSeven)
- Bitcoin expert, contributor for Open-Source FPGA Bitcoin miner
- Generalist software developer, touched most layers from electronics to web development
- Background on low level software (down to the hardware interface, bare-metal software, operating systems, kernel, etc. )
- Also has publicly denied being part of Labcoin other than a couple of consulting suggestions he made on their Gen 2 65nm Asic.

Daniel Larsson (TheSwede75)
- Marketer, member of Bitcointalk, group-buy manager and bitcoin enthusiast. Acting as communications assistant with Labcoin.com in IPO and marketing.
- Completely left in the dark about all company activities and is therefore completely irrelevant.
Jump to: