Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 164. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Buying at 0.00025 is still risky, but it offers a last chance exit to long term holders, unfortunately at a huge cost. After all, the panic doesn't seem to be over so we may see it even down to 0.000080-120 soon, hopefully 0.0001 is sustainable psychologically.

Too bad Labcoin weren't able to solve their technical & PR issues in time, it could have been a nice venture.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
One share disappear 9999999 remainning
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Only 94.27436235 BTC of bids left!!!!!
Last chance to pass your bags to the ultimate bagholders!!
Better to take a large loss like a man than being left empty-pocketed.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Where's Labcoin? Where's TheSwede?!?

Labcoin is TheSwede. He is rich now, probably counting his money with a smug grin on his face. He should be in jail, but he'll probably just get away with it.

You probably still won't believe that this is, and always has been, a complete scam, but there you go, I'll say it again. Maybe after seeing how everything here played out and how long I and the others have been warning you guys, maybe now you'll attribute a little more attention to my opinion.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
If you think there's still chance, now it's the great chance to increase your shares.

Already did
legendary
09:43 (S) 10000 @ 0.00024020 LABCOIN

Cheap shares tm
legendary
Activity: 882
If you think there's still chance, now it's the great chance to increase your shares.
www.coinschedule.com
legendary
One thing is that they keep saying the 20TH will be online in the early October. I don't think lying about this does any good to them. Most likely they just have some problem in assembling and deploying.

You and the other few people still somehow hyping up LC continue to quote their claims.  What makes this promise any different from the countless others (all of which have been broken).  If they couldn't come anywhere near the few TH claim for the first batch, why are they any more likely to be on track for 20TH from the next batch?  Also, LC stated that they ordered the next batch weeks ago.  It's clear from their inconsistent hashrate that they have not yet figured out the issues with the first batch.  Please explain to me how they could have ordered a significantly better performing batch of chips before figuring out everything they botched for the first one.  

I'm not saying they have a very high chance in working with their second batch. Otherwise, I will buy all the shares below 0.002.

I'm just saying there's still hope, so no need to panic sell. Do your own homework and evaluate the risk and rewards. Never be affected by this thread and other guys' behavior.

For your first question, unless we can prove they have sold most of their shares, this cannot be a complete scam. It's at most a failed project managed by some very incompetent guys.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Okay, 0.00025 is a fair price, you can stop selling now.
legendary
The only real risk is that their gen1 chips are completely failure, so they cannot stably hash with their batch-2 either. Moreover, their design of gen2 (a complete different team, led by a lady according to theSeven) fails. Then at that time, they have to announce the end of this project, and refund all the unspent money to the investors.

Even all these happen, the refund could be like 0.0001 or 0.0002 per share. So what's the point to dump at current price before we are certain the project is dead?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
It's a 65nm chip, not 28nm. The price difference between the two is pretty significant.

Yeah a 28nm mask set would cost several million dollar.
Bitfountain is on record saying a 65nm maskset would cost $500K at a cheap fab in China. Assuming LC could obtain similar prices, that leaves them almost penny less for the chip development, packaging development, PCBs,  actual wafer runs. miner components, assembly etc.

That money was never intended to fund a 65nm chip or farm, they would have needed to raise more.
legendary
This is why the need to cut the crap and explain clearly what EXACTLY is going on. It would stop all this guess work and fear that comes with it.

If they explain what is really going on 0.0005 will seem expensive.
www.coinschedule.com
One thing is that they keep saying the 20TH will be online in the early October. I don't think lying about this does any good to them. Most likely they just have some problem in assembling and deploying.

You and the other few people still somehow hyping up LC continue to quote their claims.  What makes this promise any different from the countless others (all of which have been broken).  If they couldn't come anywhere near the few TH claim for the first batch, why are they any more likely to be on track for 20TH from the next batch?  Also, LC stated that they ordered the next batch weeks ago.  It's clear from their inconsistent hashrate that they have not yet figured out the issues with the first batch.  Please explain to me how they could have ordered a significantly better performing batch of chips before figuring out everything they botched for the first one.  

This is why the need to cut the crap and explain clearly what EXACTLY is going on. It would stop all this guess work and fear that comes with it.
legendary
Proof?

I hope I am wrong, but the timing of share drops to good news always seemed suspicious to me. Of course never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity, but I have a nagging feeling I am right.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
They raised 7K BTC, but that was for their 65nm chip.

They funded the 130nm chip.

FYI, 7K BTC most likely isnt enough to develop a 65nm chip and deploy miners based on it en masse. The mask sets alone might be on that order of magnitude.
Small wonder they have nothing to show for, other than theseven doing some contract work in the margin, probably just to keep up appearances.

It's a 65nm chip, not 28nm. The price difference between the two is pretty significant.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
They raised 7K BTC, but that was for their 65nm chip.

They funded the 130nm chip.

FYI, 7K BTC most likely isnt enough to develop a 65nm chip and deploy miners based on it en masse. The mask sets alone might be on that order of magnitude.
Small wonder they have nothing to show for, other than theseven doing some contract work in the margin, probably just to keep up appearances.
Jump to: