Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 167. (Read 1079974 times)

donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Auch , panics sets in. Technical problems accumulated with lack of updates/communication . Perfect setup for a scam exit.

Lack of? I think you mean "No.. at all"?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
For argument's sake, lets assume for a second this isnt a scam and that Theswede really only is a "spokesperson" who lives at the other side of the planet from the engineers. He would have no clue about the real project status, other than what "sam" would tell him. He might make the mistake of believing and relaying sam's projections ad verbatim once or twice. Maybe three times. But at some point he would have to start wondering. He would begin qualifying his statements, if nothing else by adding "I have been told that" rather than making positive statements as if they are known facts to him. But he isnt doing that, he doesnt seem to question the info he is getting, he doesn't seem to be asking any questions, he doesnt apologize for the fact he has been fed (and has fed others) falsehoods, he doesnt seem to care one yota about his own reputation.  If Theswede was just a spokesperson, wouldnt he wonder about the same things as everyone else in this thread?

It makes no sense.

I can only conclude the swede is making up these statements himself, its not being fed to him. And if that is the case, one has to wonder how those statements could possibly contain any truth.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Auch , panics sets in. Technical problems accumulated with lack of updates/communication . Perfect setup for a scam exit.
donator
I don't believe it's a scam.  I think Sam has simply had enough with this forum and has decided to take the friedcat approach of letting the performance do the talking.  Unfortunately for him (and us), the message the performance is relaying isn't currently all that positive.

Once they get their issues worked out we will see solid consistent gains.

I tell you the truth, their package cannot handle the heat disperse needed on the die.

Not too much truth, you'll be added to the official ignore list of these guys.

Oh, no, I want other people's attention so badly.
Where is video of chips, boards, hashing, cooling, data centre?

Ohhh it is scam.
Sorry, i am glad i sold about 0.02.

Probably no more pictures as they only do create more confusion.

Confusion, remember ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
We're currently averaging about 2 TH/s in solo mode, and expect to deploy at least 4 TH by monday 16, to reach gradually 50 TH within October.

Not really a drop to 2 TH, this is roughly the speed we're mining at now, it will reach 4 TH next monday.

We are indeed mining

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

INDEED.

Where is video of chips, boards, hashing, cooling, data centre?

Ohhh it is scam.
Sorry, i am glad i sold about 0.02.

I don't believe it's a scam.  I think Sam has simply had enough with this forum and has decided to take the friedcat approach of letting the performance do the talking.  Unfortunately for him (and us), the message the performance is relaying isn't currently all that positive.

I tell you the truth, their package cannot handle the heat disperse needed on the die.

Not too much truth, you'll be added to the official ignore list of these guys.
donator

Advertise again, anyone is interested in dump Labcoin and in need of hashing power, please PM me and I can point some hash rate according to your order.
We're currently averaging about 2 TH/s in solo mode, and expect to deploy at least 4 TH by monday 16, to reach gradually 50 TH within October.

Not really a drop to 2 TH, this is roughly the speed we're mining at now, it will reach 4 TH next monday.

We are indeed mining

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

INDEED.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

donator
I find the Labcoin show a little bit boring recently.

It there anyone who want to manipulate Labcoin stock price for another time? I have control over a large farm, if anyone is interested in faking "Labcoin mines!" pump, please PM me your offer. You have to pay the service fee first Grin

Claim: I don't own any interest in Labcoin.
donator
I think things will calm down after the panic sell.

Given the (non) current hashrate, I think 0.00025-30 will be a good price for the asset until recovery is made possible by a "miracle"... if the exchange has not shutdown before, and god knows how the transfer or direct shares will be handled.

tl;dr: sell while it's still worth something...

then, the PSU on their Avalons broken.....
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
How do the bagholders feel now that they realize everything us "fudsters" have been trying to tell them was spot on. I would feel like a complete dumbass to tell you the truth.

Yeah, shame really.  I risked and damaged my reputation on these forums by pressing the issue.  

The irony is, I was doing it for the very people who probably ignored me and I have never owned any LC shares.  A scam is a scam is a scam.

Oh well.
☣ LABCOIN ☣

To the moon!

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I think things will calm down after the panic sell.

Given the (non) current hashrate, I think 0.00025-30 will be a good price for the asset until recovery is made possible by a "miracle"... if the exchange has not shutdown before, and god knows how the transfer or direct shares will be handled.

tl;dr: sell while it's still worth something...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To Swede and labcoin: Can you be responsible for your shareholders?

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Last price 0.000666   Grin

Edit: 40000 shares sold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I'm taking 1 BTC and .5BTC bets that LC is at .0001 in 24 hours. On your honor and name. I have 10 BTC to spare

I'll take that bet for fun and 0.5 BTC.
Last trade 24h from my post decides. Ok?
Deal.

Uhm, just to be clear, you are saying it will go under .0001? After your last post I think you mean it the other way. I'm not betting that it will go under .0001, I'm saying it stays above that.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Labcoin has had a catastrophic failure. They had 800GH running for days, Sam said it should be back in an hour, the fact that its been almost a day is scary. Something big happened to be offline for this long. They probably have a 99% fail rate on the chips, there goes 100, 000k chips down the tiolet.

And Sam or Swede please do explain wtf HOWARD IS DOING IN AMERICA.
Jump to: