Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 173. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I'm taking 1 BTC and .5BTC bets that LC is at .0001 in 24 hours. On your honor and name. I have 10 BTC to spare

I'll take that bet for .5BTC. 24 hours from your post, the price must be above .0001 for it to settle in my favor, at .0001 or lower, it will settle in your favor.

Deal?

Edit: last trade at that time will be the deciding 'price'
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
06:41 (S) 246 @ 0.00061600 LABCOIN
06:41 (S) 1000 @ 0.00061800 LABCOIN
06:41 (S) 10000 @ 0.00062520 LABCOIN
06:41 (S) 3000 @ 0.00062800 LABCOIN
06:41 (S) 200 @ 0.00062810 LABCOIN
06:40 (S) 2000 @ 0.00062900 LABCOIN
06:40 (S) 10000 @ 0.00062910 LABCOIN
06:40 (S) 2894 @ 0.00062920 LABCOIN
06:40 (S) 2149 @ 0.00063000 LABCOIN
06:38 (S) 961 @ 0.00063000 LABCOIN
06:38 (S) 1 @ 0.00063010 LABCOIN
06:38 (S) 3000 @ 0.00068100 LABCOIN

Another wave of sell-off begins!

On the positive side, we still have buyers....

06:29 (B) 90 @ 0.00074000 LABCOIN
06:15 (B) 196 @ 0.00074400 LABCOIN
06:12 (B) 1 @ 0.00074000 LABCOIN
Activity: 158
I'm taking 1 BTC and .5BTC bets that LC is at .0001 in 24 hours. On your honor and name. I have 10 BTC to spare
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

This thread has become hilarious.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
There are only 9 bids between 0.0005 and 0.00018.

This is going to get really interesting very quickly...

When it gets to 0.00018 that might be the time to buy back in. It's definitely going to crash through the floor @ 0.0005. A lot of people are going to lose a lot of money if they don't get out now. Around 5 BTC for 40,000 shares or so is a fair gamble for this stock, anything else is way over priced.  

Is it worth betting 5 BTC that they'll reach 1TH? how many of you are willing to bet 5 BTC that they can before October? If you wont then you should buy in even lower than 0.00018 until you reach a price in BTC that you're willing to bet. This is basically a prediction market at this point.

If it gets down to 0.00004 per share then you can get 40,000 Labcoin shares for around 1.6 BTC. The funny thing is the closer to October we get the lower the risk will be. Wait to buy until the last minute before the site shuts down for the best prices, because the panic today is nothing like it will be in October.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
There are only 9 bids between 0.0005 and 0.00018.

This is going to get really interesting very quickly...
Activity: 167

EDIT:   And yes, I do believe LC is the reason btct.co is shutting down.

Is there any evidence of this?
Their last payment was over 7 Hours ago, they are not even hashing anymore. WOW

It's also possible that Labcoin is mining with their own chips privately and saying its in solomode while they use those coins to buy cheap shares when people panic.

Since they always say the opposite of what they mean and we have no transparency anything is possible.

Who is Howard Wang? Is he even really in China?

Are you serious right now? Are you just going to spout off ridiculous "possibilities"?

"It's also possible that this is all a scheme by burnside to offload the blame for shutting down BTCT-TC because he was ready to pursue other interests. He created Labcoin and paid off TheSwede75 to "represent" the company. TheSwede75 also runs the Labcoin account. The plan was for the whole operation to be believable but never show any significant proof of any real hashing power. Burnside would then red-flag the asset, and start rumors that it was Labcoin that drew attention to BTC-TC which resulted in the closure of the site."*

LOOK MAH NO HANDS!

*This is made up bullshit, just like LuckyBits "theory".

So why aren't they hashing or moving to direct shares? Why aren't they on a new exchange?

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT INVESTORS.

Have fun playing the game. It's just gambling and you lost.
Activity: 532
https://karatcoin.co

It's also possible that Labcoin is mining with their own chips privately and saying its in solomode while they use those coins to buy cheap shares when people panic.

Since they always say the opposite of what they mean and we have no transparency anything is possible.

Who is Howard Wang? Is he even really in China?

Are you serious right now? Are you just going to spout off ridiculous "possibilities"?

"It's also possible that this is all a scheme by burnside to offload the blame for shutting down BTCT-TC because he was ready to pursue other interests. He created Labcoin and paid off TheSwede75 to "represent" the company. TheSwede75 also runs the Labcoin account. The plan was for the whole operation to be believable but never show any significant proof of any real hashing power. Burnside would then red-flag the asset, and start rumors that it was Labcoin that drew attention to BTC-TC which resulted in the closure of the site."*

LOOK MAH NO HANDS!

*This is made up bullshit, just like LuckyBits "theory".
myBitcoin.Garden
Relax, everything is fine.

WARNING -- This asset has been flagged for potential violation of their Stockholder Agreement. More information is available here. Please place your orders accordingly.

EDIT:   And yes, I do believe LC is the reason btct.co is shutting down.

Who is Howard Wang? Is he even really in China? Or is he somewhere in the US mining with an Avalon? The chips did not even have working IC's and the photos looked like they could have been photoshopped. There is no evidence the chips were even real because no one has seen a miner in operation and they don't plan to sell them either.

These guys still haven't posted pictures of their supposed mining boards lol.

Werent you a cheerleader defending their every move? What happened?

trying to pick up cheaper shares

Sure, I don't believe you want cheap shares. Because the closer we get to October the cheaper the shares will get. The mining rate has dropped every day. Everything they claim to do is the exact opposite of what they do. Labcoin is a troll stock, have fun.
Activity: 560
It's also possible they could have lied about going to direct shares which means once the exchange goes down it's game over. At least if they are the only ones left holding any shares...

That would mean that they are the only ones buying shares.  I wouldn't bet on them holding any shares.

The fact that Swede and Sam aren't responding saying buy shares or aren't buying massive amounts of shares themselves is also very telling. If Labcoin had a future then with the shares this far below IPO they'd he breaking their asses to get in here to get the share prices to be profitable for themselves. At these prices the shares are now in the red even for Labcoin founders.

They could buy shares with their own money boosting the price while giving a meaningless speech, but the fact that they don't even care enough to do that means Labcoin is probably a  dead project. It's safe to say not only did the chips not work but they probably never existed at all.

Werent you a cheerleader? What happened?

The fact that the cheerleaders are now talking like this is the clearest signal to sell you can have. Imagine if Warren Buffet told you to sell?

No this is a clear signal to buy, you clearly don't know how billionaires trade. But yes sell all your shares as this is a big scam

trying to pick up cheaper shares

Werent you a cheerleader? What happened?

The fact that the cheerleaders are now talking like this is the clearest signal to sell you can have. Imagine if Warren Buffet told you to sell?
cp1
Activity: 616
Stop using branwallets
It's also possible they could have lied about going to direct shares which means once the exchange goes down it's game over. At least if they are the only ones left holding any shares...

That would mean that they are the only ones buying shares.  I wouldn't bet on them holding any shares.
myBitcoin.Garden
How's the investment going bALLBREAKER?

What?  ... I'm not laughing.. erm .. honest.

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

Jump to: