Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 171. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Somebody just bought 21255 shares!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Damn I made over 100% on it... imagine if you could work your trades and make 100% instead of lose 100%.. that's how you get rich.

talk is cheap, prove it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510

If you sold to buy back cheaper you might have a steep loss ahead of you.

Buy back now to limit your loss.  At these prices even just 0.0001 difference can be a huge percentage decrease in shares for you.

Nice try.
These shares aren't worth any more than they were a few hours ago. Worthless shares shouldn't be rising in price which means they'll be dumped again in the future.

There is no logical reason for the share value to go up. They aren't hashing faster, they haven't given a statement.

I'm not saying not to buy back in. I'm saying 0.00018 is the next price after the next dump. It's going to be dumped again for sure and this is called a bull trap.

It's not dropping further, the panic has already happened.

What happens when those people camping out with those huge bids around 0.0005 realize they aren't going to get filled and have to buy back in at higher prices?  They'll drive up to twice where we're at right now.

Less than 30,000 20,000 shares for sale at less than 0.001.  

Oof! Someone's gonna lose out.

Enjoy the ride!

Buy back for what?
Just wait, the price will go down.
If you want to buy back in a hurry go ahead. I think its wise to wait until October.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
thread is always good for a laugh.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
How do the bagholders feel now that they realize everything us "fudsters" have been trying to tell them was spot on. I would feel like a complete dumbass to tell you the truth.

I'm still holding!

I'm holding too, if labcoin becomes failcoin I will go down with it, at this point my investment is only 1/4 of what it was. :/ if it doesn't fail though it will have to go back up eventually.

+1
Activity: 220
Damn I made over 100% on it... imagine if you could work your trades and make 100% instead of lose 100%.. that's how you get rich.
Activity: 448
I'm still holding,too.I lose almost 3/4 of my investment.labcoin,you make me want to kick your ass.. Angry
Activity: 556
How do the bagholders feel now that they realize everything us "fudsters" have been trying to tell them was spot on. I would feel like a complete dumbass to tell you the truth.

I'm still holding!

I'm holding too, if labcoin becomes failcoin I will go down with it, at this point my investment is only 1/4 of what it was. :/ if it doesn't fail though it will have to go back up eventually.
Activity: 252

I'm still holding!
Activity: 220
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I'm taking 1 BTC and .5BTC bets that LC is at .0001 in 24 hours. On your honor and name. I have 10 BTC to spare

You realize it will only cost .00011 BTC to make sure one wins that bet?

BTC-TC makes it so a trade will make you as much money as possible. Attempting to do a market sell at .00011 when the bids are greater than that will generate a trade at the highest bid amount (unless your market sell quantity will drive the price down to .00011 - either a large sale or if the bids are already very close to that amount).
Activity: 420

Buy back now to limit your loss.  At these prices even just 0.0001 difference can be a huge percentage decrease in shares for you.

Nice try.
These shares aren't worth any more than they were a few hours ago. Worthless shares shouldn't be rising in price which means they'll be dumped again in the future.

There is no logical reason for the share value to go up. They aren't hashing faster, they haven't given a statement.

I'm not saying not to buy back in. I'm saying 0.00018 is the next price after the next dump. It's going to be dumped again for sure and this is called a bull trap.

It's not dropping further, the panic has already happened.

What happens when those people camping out with those huge bids around 0.0005 realize they aren't going to get filled and have to buy back in at higher prices?  They'll drive up to twice where we're at right now.

Less than 30,000 20,000 shares for sale at less than 0.001.  

Oof! Someone's gonna lose out.

Enjoy the ride!
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
A glimpse of the future:

Quote from: Labcoin
We are now hashing at 10TH/s ahead of schedule. We would like to show pictures of the boards hashing, but our team is across the world which makes this difficult.

We think we gave enough evidence that our company and achievements are real to avoid being labeled as a 'scam'. If you are not convinced by traceless PCBs next to generic QFP44 chips that anyone can buy off an electronics website for a few dollars, then this company is not for you; we are only looking for total suckers to buy our shares.

We estimate in about 2 weeks to be hashing at 500TH/s. We advise anyone to purchase more shares now that they are cheap and you will make lots of money! Buy, buy, buy (so we can sell our shares). 

Nice try.

Buy back now to limit your loss.  At these prices even just 0.0001 difference can be a huge percentage decrease in shares for you.

LMAO@note  Public Note: "It is in our interest to keep the shares price rising but we're very confident that within a short time, shares will be valued what they are really worth."

Looks like they are now worried now that they can't sell their own shares at IPO prices. Anyone going to fall for these words and promises? Yeah, buy cheap shares lol.

For all we know someone else is mining and its not even Labcoin. We don't even see them on the list.

That's someone trolling blockchain.info, not labcoin.

Yeah I know.

Maybe Labcoin will get their act together or maybe not, but the shares aren't anywhere near cheap enough to be worth the risk.
More hilarious public notes

Public Note: "Again, we advise anyone to purchase more shares now that they are cheap."

Public Note: "We estimate in about 2 weeks."

Look, just wait for the prices to hit 0.00018 and then buy and in 2 weeks you can see if your 5-6 Bitcoins becomes worth 40-50 Bitcoins.

Public Note: "We think we gave enough evidence that our company and achievements are real to avoid being labeled as a 'scam'."

Even if you aren't a scam, you do realize the exchange also shuts down in 2 weeks and people aren't going to accept that kind of risk. Just trust you with their life savings when you say you'll do direct shares?

The market has spoken.

LMAO@note  Public Note: "It is in our interest to keep the shares price rising but we're very confident that within a short time, shares will be valued what they are really worth."

Looks like they are now worried now that they can't sell their own shares at IPO prices. Anyone going to fall for these words and promises? Yeah, buy cheap shares lol.

For all we know someone else is mining and its not even Labcoin. We don't even see them on the list.

That's someone trolling blockchain.info, not labcoin.

LMAO@note  Public Note: "It is in our interest to keep the shares price rising but we're very confident that within a short time, shares will be valued what they are really worth."

Jump to: