Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 172. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
How certain is everyone that the reason behind the closure of btct is from labcoin?

I remember during the summer burnside posted this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2805528

I know before that there was a bit of speculation that he was shutting down the site to us investers.

Maybe what happened during the summer has come back to now, but at a more severe level?

Also (this is a bit far fetched) We all know labcoin has some chips and they are capable of mining, but who is to say they arn't doing this on purpose (driving the share price down due to lack of communication)  they could be scooping up more for them.  For all we know they could fire up 5TH in a few days.. (again just a thought, but small chance it's possible) With 7 million shares outstanding I would see a lot more panic than what im seeing now..

We don't know that. I don't think their chips even exist. Let them prove it by either hashing right now or showing photos.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Looks like mining may have resumed.

Slowly.
Activity: 392
I'm taking 1 BTC and .5BTC bets that LC is at .0001 in 24 hours. On your honor and name. I have 10 BTC to spare

I'll take that bet for fun and 0.5 BTC.
Last trade 24h from my post decides. Ok?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
How certain is everyone that the reason behind the closure of btct is from labcoin?

I remember during the summer burnside posted this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2805528

I know before that there was a bit of speculation that he was shutting down the site to us investers.

Maybe what happened during the summer has come back to now, but at a more severe level?

Also (this is a bit far fetched) We all know labcoin has some chips and they are capable of mining, but who is to say they arn't doing this on purpose (driving the share price down due to lack of communication)  they could be scooping up more for them.  For all we know they could fire up 5TH in a few days.. (again just a thought, but small chance it's possible) With 7 million shares outstanding I would see a lot more panic than what im seeing now..

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I'm taking 1 BTC and .5BTC bets that LC is at .0001 in 24 hours. On your honor and name. I have 10 BTC to spare
You realize it will only cost .00011 BTC to make sure one wins that bet?
Depends how many asks are below 0.0001, but yeah it's manipulatable if it's a close thing.
These guys still haven't posted pictures of their supposed mining boards lol.
Guys, this ass clown was telling you to buy this piece of crap security back when it was .003, then .002, then to .001, and now look at him!

Remember all the shit he gave every reasonable voice on this thread?

Remember when he said LC was going to 5btc/share?

Yes, that guy is really despicable
Activity: 476
When it gets to 0.00018

It is still over valued at .00018.

.0001 is a fair value for a company mining at .06% of the network. 

..... of course, they have to actually be mining to be worth that....
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

You realize it will only cost .00011 BTC to make sure one wins that bet?
Two questions:

1. Has Labcoin demonstrated that they are hashing with their own chips rather than purchased equipment from another company?

2. If they are not hashing with their own chips, would that contradict what they said they would be doing by this date?

1. No
2. Yes, of course
These guys still haven't posted pictures of their supposed mining boards lol.
Guys, this ass clown was telling you to buy this piece of crap security back when it was .003, then .002, then to .001, and now look at him!

Remember all the shit he gave every reasonable voice on this thread?

Remember when he said LC was going to 5btc/share?
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
Ohhh MR. Sweede, oh mr. sweede, where art thou
He and the Labcoin team are in Costa Rica enjoying a wonderful vacation on behalf of all shareholders.
Activity: 158
Ohhh MR. Sweede, oh mr. sweede, where art thou
there goes that bid wall, come on you small balls bag holders dump for 60% loss like idiots, before that wall disappears and you have to dump at 90%.

WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?

Grin  Grin  Grin

JohnyBigs wants to buy moar LC, guys!  Sell to him!
Activity: 560
Gonna be a roller coaster

I think the next 10 days is going to be really interesting to watch for BTC-TC overall.

a roller coaster in only 1 direction
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

I think the next 10 days is going to be really interesting to watch for BTC-TC overall.
Jump to: