Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 186. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
UPDATE
Hashing rate will be visible again on the pool in about one hour, we are having again stability issue, working on that.  
Regarding the share transfer, we are still waiting for a final reply from Bitfunder.
Again,we remind everyone that we will bring online about 20 TH within October.

Let's see how much they miss it by Tongue

"about one hour" does not a massive clock justify.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UPDATE
Hashing rate will be visible again on the pool in about one hour, we are having again stability issue, working on that.  
Regarding the share transfer, we are still waiting for a final reply from Bitfunder.

Let's see how much they miss it by Tongue

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So 20 TH/s in October and then 500 TH/s by the end of the year?

RRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHT.

Ukyo, I hate to say it since I still hold some shares in Labcoin, but you should not take this company on your exchange until they give a full accounting of their present situation.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
UPDATE

How do you know it will be back in an hour when you are still working on it? Without your reminding, I remember 20TH should be online by 6 Oct, not within Oct. how can people trust your next promise when you just break a promise without any explanation?
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
So...does it mean we won't have 20TH within two weeks?
Two weeks would mean it'll be October already, there's a possibility that they'll be able to hit 20TH within two weeks however, that possibility will be slim given their record.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Annnnddddddd... that's right Cheesy
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
UPDATE

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM EXACTLY? HOW MANY CHIPS ARE HASHING?
Activity: 238
Now the deadline is postponed to within October.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
lol lol lol

soon(tm)

two weeks(tm)

tweaking(tm)
Activity: 574
"two weeks" promise...Gone!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
UPDATE

We already know this.
We need details so, please, now try to write a detailed update on what stability issues you have and what you're doing to solve them.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
This post is simply how I see it, in no way am I defending Labcoin or their board members, however that is up to you and you are entitled to your own opinion.

I may not be a big investor in this company, 1 - 2 BTC doesn't mean much to me however it seems like with all these comments that you guys are. While you are entitled to your own opinion, as am I, there's not much you can't do much at this point other then just sit back and relax. Complaining and hurdling threats at a PR is simply astonishing, all he is doing is updating us investors with information he receives from the board (surely, a PR can't lie when he's simply reiterating what hes been told right?).  Reading some of the recent comments on this thread made me realise we have some upcoming bright 'lawyers', correct me if I'm wrong however considering that you know soo much about the law (I'm not criticising, though it may seem like I am), why would you continue to invest in something that is in the grey or black (?). (damn, I really do sound like I'm criticising now. sigh)

Investing in anything comes at a great risk hence this forum emphasises 'caveat emptor', I'm sure many of you read that before investing in an upcoming business with no background (right?!).
Lets face it, generally speaking. There is nothing we can do other then to try and relax; taking one deep breath (yea, don't bother exhaling) kidding! and exhaling, just sit back and relax. The stock value at this rate is simply low. Complaining isn't going to do much, so why not save the effort and just let things take their pace. Whether you win or lose in this investment is a matter of chance Smiley

UPDATE
Thanks for the update!
UPDATE

You're NEVER going to get on Bitfunder with this kind of response.

It's not going to happen.
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
UPDATE
Hashing rate will be visible again on the pool in about one hour, we are having again creditability issue, working on that.  
Regarding the share transfer, we are still waiting for a final "you can't be serious? HAAHAHHAAHAHAH" from Bitfunder.
Again,we remind everyone that we have enough confidence in your lack of respect in yourselves to keep lying about hashing and have you pay us off handsomely

Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
UPDATE

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM EXACTLY? HOW MANY CHIPS ARE HASHING?
UPDATE

This is not a sufficient response to our concerns.

The operators of the exchanges are watching you.

You must respond fully.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
UPDATE

NICE finger cross
Activity: 392
UPDATE

Yeah, keep reminding everyone, that'll help.
Wanna bet some suckers buy again now on this "news"?
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com
UPDATE
Jump to: