Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 190. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
How do I get my Labcoin shares out of BTCT before the shut down?

Sell them, or trust labcoin to change them to be direct shares, before they can find a new exchange.

So there is currently no procedure for this?
TheSwede75 said he is contacting the operators of other exchanges, but there's no clear timeline. In the previous update of labcoin, all shares will become direct shares first.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Sell them, or trust labcoin to change them to be direct shares, before they can find a new exchange.

There's no current procedure for this however labcoin did state that all shares will be converted to direct shares before the 31st October (correct me if I'm wrong).
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
legendary
Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
It is found that the key technician, the 130nm chip designer, Howard Wang, has moved to San Jose, US as a researcher in ITU on September. So it seems why their engineer team is imcompetent can be explained. Then a panic selling (dump > 20K to below 0.0009) after this news.

Well, people found a linkedin page for "Zhenghua WANG" that didn't seem to exist more then 24 hours ago, given the fact that the people who dug though the personal information of every Sam Noi in Ghana weren't able to find it.

All the information on there is stuff that people could have looked up or guessed, and there are lots of people who could have put the profile together.

Unfortunately Labcoin isn't giving out any information or keeping people up to date at all, and because of that the conspiracy theorists and trolls flourish.
No, I think someone said #14733 stramir said he has found that page on 9 Aug, and that time Howard Wang was still working in Shen Zhen.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
It is found that the key technician, the 130nm chip designer, Howard Wang, has moved to San Jose, US as a researcher in ITU on September. So it seems why their engineer team is imcompetent can be explained. Then a panic selling (dump > 20K to below 0.0009) after this news.

Well, people found a linkedin page for "Zhenghua WANG" that didn't seem to exist more then 24 hours ago, given the fact that the people who dug though the personal information of every Sam Noi in Ghana weren't able to find it.

All the information on there is stuff that people could have looked up or guessed, and there are lots of people who could have put the profile together.

Unfortunately Labcoin isn't giving out any information or keeping people up to date at all, and because of that the conspiracy theorists and trolls flourish.

They need to explain what is going on. I wanted to give them a few days to see if the "hash rate will be increased daily" would materialize, but since that hasn't happened, they absolutely need to come here and explain themselves.
legendary
What makes you guys think that linked in profile is real?  It would be pretty easy to create a fake profile, it's hard to believe the FUD brigade, which found linked in profiles for random interns in Ghana would have missed it this whole time.

In my opinion, it is unlikely to be false. This account has everything right and has enough connections. It even has at least one endorsement from my 3rd connection (Maybe only endorsement from one's connection is visible, I am not sure). It is also consistent with what theSeven said before, "Howard is not involved any more, someone else is working on it (the stability issue)".
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

A whale dumped 170K down to 0.0009.

Edit: And somebody bought 30K straight away and brought the price up to 0.0012999
Now less than 50K needs to go down to 0.0009. The bid wall has been weakened significantly.

All that 50k is new, though.  The low was 0.0009, so anything over it had to be added after.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary

Edit: And somebody bought 30K straight away and brought the price up to 0.0012999
Now less than 50K needs to go down to 0.0009. The bid wall has been weakened significantly.
www.coinschedule.com
The bottom line is that Labcoin must come through with a full explanation of where things stand right now.

Without it, they're never going to be listed on another exchange.

And their shares will be completely worthless.

There is no choice here, Labcoin.  You must explain yourself, and you must do it right now.

@LABCOIN
Activity: 252

Activity: 420
The bottom line is that Labcoin must come through with a full explanation of where things stand right now.

Without it, they're never going to be listed on another exchange.

And their shares will be completely worthless.

There is no choice here, Labcoin.  You must explain yourself, and you must do it right now.

www.coinschedule.com
I sent an email to Fabrizio's personal account. I'll let you know if he replies (highly unlikely but you never know)
legendary
legendary

Something about "Howard Wang" going missing? Is he the one that took the hashrate? What a plot twist, fascinating.

No, Howard moved to US, not missing. He is the designer of the 130nm chip, not the one in charge of the hashing.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
There are 5 people on linkedin named Sam Noi.

Only 2 of them "samuel" and none of them with qualifications or even geographical location that could possibly match.
www.coinschedule.com
I missed the recent developments, can someone bring me up to speed while I get the popcorn? What's the current chapter in the labcoin book of bullshit?
Something about "Howard Wang" going missing? Is he the one that took the hashrate? What a plot twist, fascinating.

Maybe we didn't try hard enough? The way I see it, he took my money and refuses to explain what he's doing with it. And I want to know what it is. Don't you?
Aww, what happened? You used to be such a cute little cheerleader. Come on, they're just really, really busy, working hard to make you rich.

I actually still think they are doing SOMETHING, and I think they are legit. But I want to know what is happening exactly, even my patience has limits! Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's interesting that two of them both come from Ghana. It seems that's a common name there?

There are 5 people on linkedin named Sam Noi.

Jump to: