Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 211. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Just realized today is the dividend day.

yeah baby , 0.00000000001234 incoming
legendary
Activity: 882
Just realized today is the dividend day.
Sou
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
(Bitcoin related text here)

They certainly do make it hard to believe in them.

Well from the sound of things "Labcoin have proven themselves trustworthy". I guess started hashing at 20Th, and shareholders have started to receive the dividends. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

They certainly do make it hard to believe in them.
Sou
Is there any real argument against bitfunder? It is a no brainer to list there.

Ukyo said bitfunder has very strict rule in selecting asset. So it is not like where to list is completely decided by the issuer. Labcoin will bring high volume, but in the same time a high risk.

Ukyo has spent more on lawyers than he has made from his site, and if Labcoin was the catalyst for BTCT.co closing down I am sure Ukyo might think twice.

In my opinion Ukyo has nothing to worry about, Labcoin have proven themselves trustworthy.

When did they prove themselves trustworthy?

They are hashing on BTC-Guild.

Oh, they got that 20Th up and running? Finally.

Ukyo said bitfunder has very strict rule in selecting asset. So it is not like where to list is completely decided by the issuer. Labcoin will bring high volume, but in the same time a high risk.

Ukyo has spent more on lawyers than he has made from his site, and if Labcoin was the catalyst for BTCT.co closing down I am sure Ukyo might think twice.

In my opinion Ukyo has nothing to worry about, Labcoin have proven themselves trustworthy.

ATM they are not hashing Smiley

http://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Sou

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

I doubt Labcoin was the catalyst for anything but their share prices rising and plummeting. The closure of BTCT.co would have been an issue on the legality of the exchange then that of its listed securities, though you never know.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

well , no more Labcoin in BTC Guild charts, i'm hoping to see ~1,4TH/s on restart.

Looks like that was the last straw for someone.  About 60k shares dumped at once.

i just love panic sell , if i had any BTC left to reinvest

LE. back to 0.1 BTC incoming from pool
well , no more Labcoin in BTC Guild charts, i'm hoping to see ~1,4TH/s on restart.

Looks like that was the last straw for someone.  About 60k shares dumped at once.
Activity: 252
This is not a real update on anything that concerns the future of Labcoin but I figure sometimes just showing up is a good thing.

Me and Sam have been in close contact today and we are evaluating marketplaces for listing. So far we are looking at any possibilities including havelock (that already have a pass through listed), Bitfunder and even 796 (a Hong Kong based exchange), as well as running the shares as "direct shares" as per the ASICMINER model.

We are aware that the up coming closure of BTCT is a major event and besides hash rate increase this is something that we are working on finding the best possible solution to.

As the process matures we will post more information and likely ask for share holder input on listing place etc. we are however very confident that Burnside has records of share holders and holding as we will be making a decision on a new marketplace well in time before the final closure of BTCT.co.

A motion on BTCT or a poll of some sort would be nice to decide on where to move.

Thanks for the short update.
legendary

legendary
Hopefully it is temporary down for merging new batches.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com

While I am not confident in giving exact figures I can say that the team will be (and is) testing and bringing more miners online on a daily basis.

It would be a great boost to shareholder confidence to actually see this reflected in the numbers on btcguild's ranking.

If you think it would hurt to see the rate from new miners vary, I can assure you it hurts you more to not see it at all.

+1000.

And it looks like Labcoin is out of the chart in BTCGuild now....

While I am not confident in giving exact figures I can say that the team will be (and is) testing and bringing more miners online on a daily basis.

It would be a great boost to shareholder confidence to actually see this reflected in the numbers on btcguild's ranking.

If you think it would hurt to see the rate from new miners vary, I can assure you it hurts you more to not see it at all.
Jump to: