Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 212. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The sooner a new exchange is determined the better.  Share value and trust in Labcoin will remain low until that problem is resolved. 

Many securities have already begun their move.

Ideally this process can be well under way if not completed by the time trading halts on BTCT.  It deserves the strongest possible efforts from the team.

Direct shares is the least preferable option, by far.  Greatly reduced liquidity and thus greatly reduced share value.  It works for AM primarily because of the passthroughs, so if you MUST go with direct shares (only as a last resort), please work to establish passthroughs ASAP. Of course, you'll end up with most of the same issues as listing on the exchange, so you might as well list on the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
can u plz not quoting him? ty.

I have this thing called a bullshit filter where I internally ignore people who spout rubish. Thankfully I dont need an ignore list so when someone who is ignored by many people actually says something which is not troublesome I see it and can respond. I think many people on this forum require this. Its called intuition.

But in all seroiusness. If its a valid comment whats the harm in quoting someone. Its not like I have a detailed list of everyone on *your* ignore list...

For 'special' people like KNB, life is about personalities, gossip, feuds, and shunning.

For intelligent Bitcoiny types, we have humor, facts, logic, and free inquiry.  Plus cookies!
Activity: 369

I have this thing called a bullshit filter where I internally ignore people who spout rubish. Thankfully I dont need an ignore list so when someone who is ignored by many people actually says something which is not troublesome I see it and can respond. I think many people on this forum require this. Its called intuition.

But in all seroiusness. If its a valid comment whats the harm in quoting someone. Its not like I have a detailed list of everyone on *your* ignore list...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

correction: 796 has very high withdraw fees.

Screw them, then.

They also have a very awkward interface.

I see.  I'm not very familiar with them at all, other then that they have some kind of HK license for dealing with money. I think bitfunder is the way to go. Being listed on 796 could give us some extra protection, plus being on multiple exchanges would make things much easier for people, especially if there was a way to transfer shares.
That license only at best make their BTC exchange legal. Not a license will protect security exchange, which is almost impossible to be completely legal in my opinion.

TOR + namecoin.

Go dark or go home.

pretty sure there already is TorStocks or something similar
Activity: 369

Screw them, then.

I see.  I'm not very familiar with them at all, other then that they have some kind of HK license for dealing with money. I think bitfunder is the way to go. Being listed on 796 could give us some extra protection, plus being on multiple exchanges would make things much easier for people, especially if there was a way to transfer shares.
That license only at best make their BTC exchange legal. Not a license will protect security exchange, which is almost impossible to be completely legal in my opinion.

TOR + namecoin.

Go dark or go home.

pretty sure there already is TorStocks or something similar
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Screw them, then.

I see.  I'm not very familiar with them at all, other then that they have some kind of HK license for dealing with money. I think bitfunder is the way to go. Being listed on 796 could give us some extra protection, plus being on multiple exchanges would make things much easier for people, especially if there was a way to transfer shares.

It depends on the local laws. Some countries are extremely lax when it comes to banking regulation.

Yes, agree. But security exchange is out of the scope of banking, I think. So coinbase is fine but btct is not. In china, btcchina is fine, but both btc garden and myminer have to cancel their IPO. I don't know the law in HongKong, but most likely that license is just for normal currency exchange, at most some unit trust distribution, not for running a stock market let alone withunregulated virtual stocks.

But anyway, more exchanges are fine. Most people will just stick to one anyway, others are all just backups.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Screw them, then.

TOR + namecoin.

Go dark or go home.
Activity: 238

Screw them, then.

It depends on the local laws. Some countries are extremely lax when it comes to banking regulation.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Screw them, then.

It's the Labcoin mining address that TheSwede75 told us,and the speed is about 20Th now...

I was gonna say what are you smoking?? Grin must be damn good
LOL ^^^^^
Activity: 259
It's the Labcoin mining address that TheSwede75 told us,and the speed is about 20Th now...

I was gonna say what are you smoking?? Grin must be damn good
Activity: 560
We are in a great position to tell 796 to eliminate wirhdrawal fees if they want our business.
I'm wrong,the hash rate is maybe 1T - 2T.
looks like you've lost track of this asset for about one year
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I'm wrong,the hash rate is maybe 1T - 2T.
Activity: 393
what are u talking about man....

I dont think that guy speaks english
what are u talking about man....
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Screw them, then.

Yeah but I would rather not have to spend 1000x on a withdraw to the blockchain fee.

Screw them, then.

Jump to: