Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 215. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
LABCOIN switch to 796 exchange please

Yes, please....I'd like to try them out.
They have basically no offerings there right now it would be nice to see Labcoin there.

OMG that is the worst idea I've seen on this thread (and that is saying something).

796 have crazy high fee's and no volume.  Whatever you do, do not use 796!

+1

Very high trading fees.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

They have basically no offerings there right now it would be nice to see Labcoin there.

OMG that is the worst idea I've seen on this thread (and that is saying something).

796 have crazy high fee's and no volume.  Whatever you do, do not use 796!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Activity: 429

All btct shares will be converted to direct shares as soon as we receive official communication from Ethan Burnside before 31 October.

Hello,
I read that earlier but I don't know what it means.
Will these be shares on labcoin.com itself?

Where do we find info on labcoin direct shares?

thx
Activity: 486
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
oh man what a mess

so it looks like we're either going to
https://bitfunder.com/
or
https://www.havelockinvestments.com
?

How do we move our labcoin shares over, what's going to happen now? Huh

Here:

All btct shares will be converted to direct shares as soon as we receive official communication from Ethan Burnside before 31 October.
Dividends will be paid regularly until the btct platform is available.
For what concerns the hashrate, as soon as we reach stability with another batch, we will merge it on btcguild, be patient.
We will also evaluate listing again on another exchange.

UPDATE:

I just woke up to the information that BTCT.CO is "winding down" (Shutting down, I haven't even had time to read the full release or catch up on the information thread).

Burnside has previously informed the team (at listing) that complete ownership registry is kept up-to-date (as per previous discussions reg. direct shares), and while this obviously is something no one was expecting I expect all shares to be accounted for.

As to alternate listing, direct share conversion and other alternatives for share holders i currently have not had time to consider this yet but of course we will start working ASAP on a solution.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Well... I guess Burnside 'locking' Labcoin's shares is kinda a moot point now eh guys?
Activity: 429
oh man what a mess

so it looks like we're either going to
https://bitfunder.com/
or
https://www.havelockinvestments.com
?

How do we move our labcoin shares over, what's going to happen now? Huh
Activity: 337
Merit: 252

Thanks for answering with actual arguments. I don't know who's right and that wasn't even the point. I just wanted to give Bitcycle a chance to trounce me Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do we know what the time frame is for btct getting shut down
here: https://btct.co/  in the front page.
Activity: 158
Do we know what the time frame is for btct getting shut down
Activity: 420

Advantages of founders who want to be able to sell shares-

1) They care about the share price.

2) They want to be able to actually sell shares.

That gets them pretty motivated to get the exchange thing sorted out quickly.
Activity: 252
Seriously, dude.
still not able to dispute the math, huh?

You've been trounced math-wise.  If you haven't seen that, it doesn't speak well of your analytical skills.  

Sigh. You know math isn't a spectator sport Wink Either you verify it yourself or it doesn't count.

If you download the figures from blockchain.info you get the last 50 transactions. Excluding the tiny ones gives 44. There are two bumps with a low period in between. The low period has an implied hashrate of 538 GH/s. The average over the last 44 transactions gives you an implied hashrate of about 716 GH/s.

Note that both of these numbers are below the team number. Please explain.

You're right regarding the average over the last 44 transactions, but you have to agree that the last 10 transactions are consistently higher than the previous transactions by about 50%.

Their previous payments were consistent at 0.1 every hour, and the payments in the last 8 hours are consistent at 0.15 every hour.

When I put that together with their last statement, I get an impression that they already have around 50% more hashing power not yet merged with the Labcoin team, due to the known stability issues, and we all know how people here react to the unstable hashrate figures!

Time will tell.

For what concerns the hashrate, as soon as we reach stability with another batch, we will merge it on btcguild, be patient.
No. Feel free to multiply appropriately.
Activity: 227
Sigh. You know math isn't a spectator sport Wink Either you verify it yourself or it doesn't count.

If you download the figures from blockchain.info you get the last 50 transactions. Excluding the tiny ones gives 44. There are two bumps with a low period in between. The low period has an implied hashrate of 538 GH/s. The average over the last 44 transactions gives you an implied hashrate of about 716 GH/s.

Have you factored in 3% pool fee?
Seriously, dude.

You've been trounced math-wise.  If you haven't seen that, it doesn't speak well of your analytical skills.  

Activity: 420
Seriously, dude.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Still tweaking.

Btw, Moderator Score is now -1.
Activity: 476
Activity: 551
Does all this talk about tweaking miners really make sense? I mean they have a group working fine, they have a hidden group working. Why not just hammer out the rest of them & tweak the firmware later on a small subset.

I'd like more technical insight.

Jump to: