Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 276. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
All the profit here involves leaving someone else with the bag. Any money made here is bad karma, really - if you want to look at it like that.

That is absolutely incorrect. A proper company creates value. In this case it's specially easy to see, since that would be by mining, i.e. printing money.
You're right that now every money made here is bad karma. But only because LC is a scam, not because that's a general principle of stock markets like you seem to imply.
Activity: 369
All the profit here involves leaving someone else with the bag. Any money made here is bad karma, really - if you want to look at it like that.

This community used to be about mining and fun but now it's just desperate people trying to get out of slaving away in poverty like the rest of the world.

There is a righteous way to get out of poverty and than there is a crooked way to get out of poverty. This community is people trying to get out of poverty by screwing each other over the hardest first.
Well, look at the people who pretty much jumped into Bitcoin at the beginning... drug dealers and gamblers.

Investors and Big Pharma?

...I dont think so.
Activity: 378

This community used to be about mining and fun but now it's just desperate people trying to get out of slaving away in poverty like the rest of the world.

There is a righteous way to get out of poverty and than there is a crooked way to get out of poverty. This community is people trying to get out of poverty by screwing each other over the hardest first.
Well, look at the people who pretty much jumped into Bitcoin at the beginning... drug dealers and gamblers.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Just a reminder: Swede didn't answer about the locking share issue despite the pm of burnside. No word about that on this forum either. But yes, keep cool. And good luck with your announcement of annoucement.
Activity: 560

Please send any money made with bad karma to:

15Do6Tpomre4aS45r55Swt1J8R2HWsMEfm

I too will gladly accept any bad karma for bitcoins

1PpmcoKpkxtLpSP8Wog9mPDhRYB9c3GiMP

will also accept all your sins and bad mojo

Open-up. One spoonful of sin cumming your way.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I too will gladly accept any bad karma for bitcoins

1PpmcoKpkxtLpSP8Wog9mPDhRYB9c3GiMP

will also accept all your sins and bad mojo
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

Activity: 400
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
Sept 19 to 21 is the Chinese Mid-autumn Holiday, calm down guys.
The team just had a holiday, that's it.
This
Activity: 392
Played correctly, you could have made 200% in the last 12 hrs.

and another 400% in a week when they fake a descent dividend payment.  Wouldn't that be perfect manipulation..
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

If you played powerball correctly you could have made 40,000,000,000%
Activity: 476
But being left out in the dark lied to scares people.
FTFY
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
People are buying on the promise of some news coming? Well they obviously aren't hashing so I dont know what news people are expecting. 

People are buying as nothing has changed, wait it out for a week - see where we get then,
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
I would not be surprised at all if the person buying was swede or some member of the team in order to initiate a panic buy, this is speculation however given the nature of the shady way they do business, it would be absolutely not surprise me
Activity: 264
People are buying on the promise of some news coming? Well they obviously aren't hashing so I dont know what news people are expecting. 
I think people are just buying and selling and it is all over the place.

I think you are right
I think people are just buying and selling and it is all over the place.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Jump to: