Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 277. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Sept 19 to 21 is the Chinese Mid-autumn Holiday, calm down guys.
The team just had a holiday, that's it.

You don't take a holiday when you just start a multimillion dollar company (well it was anyway) and you have your shareholders screaming up your ass for proof of what you've done. Well I guess you would if you actually haven't done anything.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Coins hitting the address they supplied was the plan, that failed.. Nothing has changed, this is just teething issues.

the plan was to have people fake revenue?  the plan was for people to troll that address?

where can I see the hash rate?

Hash was to be posted on their website, blocks were to be stamped, and photos shared of the mining operation before mining started.  That was the plan.
Activity: 220
Any comment on the ~900BTC people say you received?

I have already categorically denied that accusation. 100% false.

you are absolutely- categorically a liar.
The evidence is the blockchain plain and simple.
The fact that you'd bother to deny this is just mind boggling

I am not aware of any account except mine, SAMs and TheSeven that is related to the Labcoin project.

You promised that TheSeven would start posting here, did that happen? No it did not
and matter of fact where is SAMS account at-you know the one you claimed was in newbie section more than 1 month ago?- the one you've just confirmed existing now, the one that was also due to start posting

What address shows the 900btc?
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
As a lurker, I'd just like to say I am loving this thread. I bought into the labcoin machine and lost about 20% of what I put in...  and I'm happy to just sit this one out until it settles down. Good luck to both the pro and anti labcoiners !!

Roller-coasters aint got nothin on this ride.
Activity: 224
Sept 19 to 21 is the Chinese Mid-autumn Holiday, calm down guys.
The team just had a holiday, that's it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
As a lurker, I'd just like to say I am loving this thread. I bought into the labcoin machine and lost about 20% of what I put in...  and I'm happy to just sit this one out until it settles down. Good luck to both the pro and anti labcoiners !!

Boom right attitude, investing what you are comfortable losing. Enjoying the ride, that's what it is about.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
On the other hand; so many daytraders; that low prices; isn't it time to pump again?

It is hard to resist, but that BTCT flag has to give even the most intrepid traders pause.

good idea to change colour to RED
instead of green

i mean whole cells with BIDS Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Coins hitting the address they supplied was the plan, that failed.. Nothing has changed, this is just teething issues.

the plan was to have people fake revenue?  the plan was for people to troll that address?

where can I see the hash rate?

Hash was to be posted on their website, blocks were to be stamped, and photos shared of the mining operation before mining started.  That was the plan.
Activity: 420
On the other hand; so many daytraders; that low prices; isn't it time to pump again?

It is hard to resist, but that BTCT flag has to give even the most intrepid traders pause.
legendary
Because they had said they would let the hash rate do the talking. Now it's failed and they are on holiday... So we need to wait till its fixed

where was the hash rate talking?  can someone post a link to the hash rate?

hence theSwede's last comment...
Activity: 266
Because they had said they would let the hash rate do the talking. Now it's failed and they are on holiday... So we need to wait till its fixed

where was the hash rate talking?  can someone post a link to the hash rate?
different time zones and holiday of china,I don't think it's difficult to understand.

the part that's difficult to understand is why didn't they post an update before the holiday?

Well vela we know your point.. and yes.. but no.. maybe.. why.. because.. we all know.. Wink
legendary
different time zones and holiday of china,I don't think it's difficult to understand.

the part that's difficult to understand is why didn't they post an update before the holiday?

Activity: 400
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
I am not going to call this an update because it really isn't. I just wanted to say that I have been in touch with Sam and he has promised me that he will post an update today. I fully understand the anger and frustration among share holders (of which I am one) and can unfortunately do nothing but apologize.

I have been wanting to post an update ever since the set timeframe for the pool merge passed, unfortunately I can only relay information I am given by the team and I have been (until this morning) unable to reach the team in China.

There has been several forum members that has sent me PM in the last 24 hours and while some have been very supportive, some others obviously have been very much the opposite. I can honestly say that I absolutely understand anger and frustration and wish there was more I can do.

Thanks for chiming in. Will look forward to this.
HAHAHAH... theswede can't even contact his own team. That's a great sign. Also it is completely false that he got 900BTC. He actually got all 7000.

Swede, why do you come on the boards here but don't contact burnside regarding the locked shares??? WHY NOT?!?!?!

These shares are going to goto satoshis fast

lost your rent boy?

Activity: 337
Merit: 252
HAHAHAH... theswede can't even contact his own team. That's a great sign. Also it is completely false that he got 900BTC. He actually got all 7000.

Swede, why do you come on the boards here but don't contact burnside regarding the locked shares??? WHY NOT?!?!?!

These shares are going to goto satoshis fast

What is wrong with you?
Jump to: