Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 278. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
HAHAHAH... theswede can't even contact his own team. That's a great sign. Also it is completely false that he got 900BTC. He actually got all 7000.

Swede, why do you come on the boards here but don't contact burnside regarding the locked shares??? WHY NOT?!?!?!

These shares are going to goto satoshis fast

Now you must be young, a virgin and in need if attention. Did your mum not breast feed you ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
HAHAHAH... theswede can't even contact his own team. That's a great sign. Also it is completely false that he got 900BTC. He actually got all 7000.

Swede, why do you come on the boards here but don't contact burnside regarding the locked shares??? WHY NOT?!?!?!

different time zones and holiday of china,I don't think it's difficult to understand.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Looks like neobee is a turd.
I think the term you're looking for is "undersubscribed" - they simply tried to sell too many shares, and there were not enough buyers.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Theswede75; do contact burnside! thats a must; at least let him know your alive!

Yes sort it out with the exchange, get that banner removed and lock the shares. That will make up a lot of lost ground with us who are still holding

+1
legendary
Theswede75; do contact burnside! thats a must; at least let him know your alive!

Yes sort it out with the exchange, get that banner removed and lock the shares. That will make up a lot of lost ground with us who are still holding
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It is pretty funny that IPO investors can still take a respectable profit right now.

True!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
With BTC900 you wouldn't have to work again. Why stay on the Bitcoin forums? I would go to Argentina and live like a millionaire screaming "fuck the world"!

LOL since when is 900 BTC an amount you can retire on? you would only be able to live that way for a fraction of time, a million is alot less than what it used to be considering this past year we have had more millionaires than any previous year before this,

Well that and the fact that 900 bitcoin is an order of magnitude away from a million dollars.

Too bad too lol
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
It is pretty funny that IPO investors can still take a respectable profit right now.
Activity: 266
Activity: 560
Here's how to communicate and gain trust:

1. Stop posting deadlines, just post updates after the fact of a milestone
2. If you post a deadline, if you are about to miss it, come on here before and explain why there is a delay.

Example, mining up in 12 hours, clearly something happened, we knew you were having some software issues, you could of came on here for 2 seconds, and posted we are still having these software issues, will update you when it's fixed. The end. Not hard.

It's not that hard, it's pretty simple, but I guess with a Chinese culture it's difficult, then again, the Chinese shouldn't be in charge of posting these updates, if they have a problem dealing with temporary failure, and admitting it. 

Activity: 378
Looks like neobee is a turd.
legendary
I am not going to call this an update because it really isn't. I just wanted to say that I have been in touch with Sam and he has promised me that he will post an update today. I fully understand the anger and frustration among share holders (of which I am one) and can unfortunately do nothing but apologize.

I have been wanting to post an update ever since the set timeframe for the pool merge passed, unfortunately I can only relay information I am given by the team and I have been (until this morning) unable to reach the team in China.

There has been several forum members that has sent me PM in the last 24 hours and while some have been very supportive, some others obviously have been very much the opposite. I can honestly say that I absolutely understand anger and frustration and wish there was more I can do.

I can at least say that talking with chinese investors lately that quite a few took a break for mid-autumn festival.

It's _plausable_ that their timing is just really really really really really.. .. really? bad Smiley

-Ukyo

so many people missing this point, hence it being hard for the swede to speak to Sam. still holding!
Activity: 378
With BTC900 you wouldn't have to work again. Why stay on the Bitcoin forums? I would go to Argentina and live like a millionaire screaming "fuck the world"!

900 Bitcoin is not that much, nothing to sniff at but programmers and engineers here are earning that much easily and more per year. I certainly would not risk my freedom for a mid-range 1 year engineers salary.

now 9000 Bitcoin, thats worth screwing people over.
Nonsense. With BTC900 you could easily bring in a few hundred dollars per day simply by taking about BTC20 and getting a few 2% gains. Have another BTC20 to price avg. if whatever you bought goes lower. In only a few years from now BTC900 will be worth $1 million and within 10 years possibly $10 million. To say that BTC900 is not that much is silly. You could easily live a casual work-free life in a place like Argentina simply on the table-scraps of BTC900. You might not have mansions and benzes and maids but you would have no worries.
Activity: 336

Swede, don't sweat it. Matter of fact, stop bothering the guys for update. Just update us when they are ready to show something. I know sometimes things don't go as planed, so missed deadlines and change of plans is expected.

If you don't have any updates, then you don't have it.  No updates is better then pulling semi relevant updates out of ones ass, not that you have.

If this is a scam, then I guess you are being scammed as well. But, I don't believe that's true.

So anyways, don't let progress be hampered by irrelevant updates, in doing so, you are only feeding the trolls.

Also, you shouldn't be concerned with the stock price, let alone comment on it. Labcoin actions will dictate the stock price. If anyone doesn't like what they see, they are more than welcome to sell, or not even get involved.

+1
Activity: 448
And the other half haven't, not everyone takes brakes anymore in China. Especially a small team like this, they aren't going to take a brake with a December deadline lol

Just trying to contribute anything that might have any degree of actual usefulness. Smiley
Activity: 560
I am not going to call this an update because it really isn't. I just wanted to say that I have been in touch with Sam and he has promised me that he will post an update today. I fully understand the anger and frustration among share holders (of which I am one) and can unfortunately do nothing but apologize.

I have been wanting to post an update ever since the set timeframe for the pool merge passed, unfortunately I can only relay information I am given by the team and I have been (until this morning) unable to reach the team in China.

There has been several forum members that has sent me PM in the last 24 hours and while some have been very supportive, some others obviously have been very much the opposite. I can honestly say that I absolutely understand anger and frustration and wish there was more I can do.

I can at least say that talking with chinese investors lately that quite a few took a break for mid-autumn festival.

-Ukyo

And the other half haven't, not everyone takes brakes anymore in China. Especially a small team like this, they aren't going to take a brake with a December deadline lol
Activity: 448

It's _plausable_ that their timing is just really really really really really.. .. really? bad Smiley

-Ukyo
If the share holders feel that I should stop communicating on the projects behalf I can absolutely do so. I am simply relaying the information I get from the team, unfortunately if I have no information I cannot pass any on.

And this is quite appreciable from you, and honest.

There is a border line between "we're off schedule" and saying "we're hashing", when we're not. If you want to relay the frustration, tell them it's not acceptable in business relationships, at least in Western culture.

When that line was crossed, I really grew angry and sold off at loss. Still waiting for an apology. For what it's worth...

For what it is worth I would definitely want to apologize for the delays, miscommunication and frustration. If there was anything I could do I would do it. I have and will communicate these problems to the team.

Please tell the Labcoin team, don't underestimate the difficulty of asic development,don't give us overoptimistic promises which they can't make. If they meet some issues, just disclose it directly. Most of shareholders need honest conversation than short-term profit.
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
the kid wanted to live like a millionaire, try it with 120K and it will only be like 6 months before hes broke as a joke, im only trying to reinforce my point of how little money he stole is by saying that there are so many millionaires coming about in current times which only goes to show how little a million is,

I hope swede gets whats coming and has all the money taken away from him considering this is what he deserves but he probably moved them to cold storage and with the nature of BTC he can just deny ownership like he is doing now if anything were to happen,

that money wont last for to long though if he is trying to buy a rolex which is around 3-4% of that money,
Jump to: