Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 346. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
someone hire a russian guy on the deepweb to take care of these idiots please...

As perfectly fine as I am with people being upset about the delays in both roll-out and communication I would like to mention that it's pretty damn bad taste to even joke about something like this. Period.
Activity: 420
Up we go. High five to the geniuses that filled my .002 bids.

Indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader
As perfectly fine as I am with people being upset about the delays in both roll-out and communication I would like to mention that it's pretty damn bad taste to even joke about something like this. Period.

Hey Swede, please clarify: new generated blocks will land in this address and you won't "mine with another one" and push the coins there, right?

Actually he said they are going to mine in a pool, so you can't see newly generated coins on that address.

Regarding all the rest, the amount of bullshit in this thread it too high, someone please creates a "LABCOIN SPECULATION THREAD". I've never put so many people in my ignore list.

Cheers

And mine  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
How come this isnt crashing yet?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I will message burnside to lock the security, and also scammer tag request for TheSwede and labcoin should be posted.

Lock it so we lose out? Classy
Activity: 420
Crash is over, folks.

Hope you bought whatever you're going to buy.  It only gets pricier from here.
who would buy into a security that just confirmed they have been lying for the last week?

I'd already guessed they were, this just confirms it.  They're covering their mistakes, which is stupid in this environment, but they're also moving the project forward.

I'm already fully back in.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Who the fuck cares how long they take. If you believe and can not fold under pressure like a little bitch then it really doesnt matter. So hard for and dumb fudidiot to think long term, i.e. 6 months a year. you dumbies litteraly count the hours
Activity: 158
I will message burnside to lock the security, and also scammer tag request for TheSwede and labcoin should be posted.

+1
Activity: 476
No!
You don't get to tell people their remarks are in bad taste when you have literally been misleading us for at least a week.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
+1
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Hey Swede, please clarify: new generated blocks will land in this address and you won't "mine with another one" and push the coins there, right?
Activity: 275
Crash is over, folks.

Hope you bought whatever you're going to buy.  It only gets pricier from here.

the only ones buying now are absolute retards and or suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
Activity: 246
My spoon is too big!
someone hire a russian guy on the deepweb to take care of these idiots please...

Agreed.
Crash is over, folks.

Hope you bought whatever you're going to buy.  It only gets pricier from here.
who would buy into a security that just confirmed they have been lying for the last week?
Activity: 224

Activity: 280
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Crash is over, folks.

Hope you bought whatever you're going to buy.  It only gets pricier from here.

You wanker. You are about to lose your shirt muppet boy.
Activity: 378
I thought I was convinced that Labcoin is a scam but I have completely changed my mind after speaking with "TheSeven".
everyone is ignoring the fact that they claimed they would have 4 TH/s by now (Monday the 16th) and they can't even show that they have 2 TH/s!
Jump to: