Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 348. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
This is a FIVE MILLION DOLLAR company and they are behaving like children.

Even if you think they are still legit you should dump their stock to teach them a lesson and open a case with your lawyer.

Unbelievably bad for the BTC community. This could hit the news and set back BTC by 2 years.

NOT ACCEPTABLE.

You're an idiot. Shut up.
Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Can you please tell to the labcoin forum if yes or no labcoin main account moved shares these last days ?

This would be a big issue.

Thanks,
Cheers.

I've sent TheSwede75 a new request for an accounting of where the 3,000,000 held shares are.  I can see that most of them are held in a single account, but as stated before, not all of them.

Cheers.

STILL NO ANSWER ??
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
As I had predicted, labcoin currently has 0 TH of mining power.
+1

I am going to let the mining speak for itself when the pool merge is complete. I would like to note however that even with 5+ TH solo-mining it can easily take 2+ days to find a block due to variance, hence the move to pool-mining.

Is someone actually paying you money to speak here? That would be crazy. If anything to should pay you money to not speak here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I am going to let the mining speak for itself when the pool merge is complete. I would like to note however that even with 5+ TH solo-mining it can easily take 2+ days to find a block due to variance, hence the move to pool-mining.

Well, you have had 8 days since Sep 10, when you claimed you were mining with 2TH/s, so plenty of time to have at least 25 btc in that empty address you just posted.

We suggested you move to pool mining, then, why did it take a week of missed revenue to do it?
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Address 17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

First seen?: Never used on the network (as far as I can tell)
Received transactions: 0
Received BTC: 0
Sent transactions: 0
Sent BTC: 0
Hash160?: 4ade2df61ee1d7f0d89d46c9dc4ff1e7e1dd6f21
Public key?:
Unknown (not seen yet)

lol so the address we all waited for is an empty address with nothing? so labcoin got ZERO bitcoins from supposedly mining for 2 weeks with at least 2TH?

If you have kept up with the updates, you would know that there have been some delays etc. The team is signing a clean address so that there will be zero questions that this is indeed the mining address used, and that all coins are indeed from the mining operation.

I think to be fair, lets all monitor that address for a few days and see what happens. If they are mining on a pool then they'll have to get some coins within the next few days and if that happens then its evidence that its not a scam.

Also Swede just came clean and admitted there have been delays.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Coinnoisseur

Even if you think they are still legit you should dump their stock to teach them a lesson and open a case with your lawyer.

Unbelievably bad for the BTC community. This could hit the news and set back BTC by 2 years.

NOT ACCEPTABLE.

You're an idiot. Shut up.
Activity: 308
+1

who gives a shit about your words anyways? you are one of the biggest puppets in bitcoin world. SHAME ON YOUR DISHONEST WORDS
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Remember when Labcoin blatantly lied about having 2 TH?

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
+1

Since you claim you are now mining at a pool, then any bitcoin going to your "mining address" is not proof, therefore CAN'T "speak for itself".

Unless you are also providing a public mining stats page from the pool.
Activity: 393
I would of course argue that the missed deadlines are a direct result of the issues the developers have had and not anyone deliberately misleading anyone. Either way, there is now an address public where pooled mining income will be sent once the software issue that is being worked on is solved. I can't think of a more 'definite' means of communicating the status of the project then that.

so, have you been mining with 2 TH/s or not?  yes or no?

If you say no, then you have deliberately misled us. 
If you say yes, then why did you post a new mining address, other than to deliberately mislead us?

+1. Please answer.

+2. Please answer.
legendary
Activity: 1311
SELL!! I wanna buy at 0.001  Cool

if you wanna give away bitcoins then please send me some too.
Seel me your shares at that price Wink

already sold every share I had.

That's OK, you can buy back in at .003 when pool mining is verified...
legendary
Activity: 1498

Me too lmao
Activity: 280
IIIIII====II====IIIIII

NOT ACCEPTABLE.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Hey Swede, please clarify: new generated blocks will land in this address and you won't "mine with another one" and push the coins there, right?
Activity: 378
+1

You all should have done that to begin with.
Activity: 275

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
+1

You said you've been mining for more than 2 weeks now, so where is the problem with 2+ days?
Activity: 246
My spoon is too big!
+1

This was the reason people recommended pooled mining when solo was first mentioned. But hey, can't blame you for trying to keep from paying pool fees / avoiding pool ddos.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
+1

Which pool?
Jump to: