Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 352. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
UPDATE:

Just got off talking to Sam. The miners are running and the team is working on the pool mining integration, this should all be done in 'a few hours' (less then 12, more likely less then that but I have advised against setting a specific hour/time as this just leads to frustration if missed) and users will be able to view the mined coins through pool and this address:

https://blockchain.info/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

I have asked Sam to sign the address so that it can be proven without a doubt that Labcoin is indeed the entity mining.

According to Sam the initial hash rate will be 'a few' TH and will be scaled up in the coming days as more miners come online.

TLDR; Pool mining is being integrated and will be running in the next few hours (less than 12). Address provided above will be used for mining and will be signed as proof. Initial mining will be 'a few' TH and scaled up in the coming days.

lol.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

nothing mined
dickhead

Totes. This security is a joke.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
UPDATE:

Just got off talking to Sam. The miners are running and the team is working on the pool mining integration, this should all be done in 'a few hours' (less then 12, more likely less then that but I have advised against setting a specific hour/time as this just leads to frustration if missed) and users will be able to view the mined coins through pool and this address:

I have asked Sam to sign the address so that it can be proven without a doubt that Labcoin is indeed the entity mining.

According to Sam the initial hash rate will be 'a few' TH and will be scaled up in the coming days as more miners come online.

TLDR; Pool mining is being integrated and will be running in the next few hours (less than 12). Address provided above will be used for mining and will be signed as proof. Initial mining will be 'a few' TH and scaled up in the coming days.

lol.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dickhead

That's it.  I am out of this security.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Address 17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

First seen?: Never used on the network (as far as I can tell)
Received transactions: 0
Received BTC: 0
Sent transactions: 0
Sent BTC: 0
Hash160?: 4ade2df61ee1d7f0d89d46c9dc4ff1e7e1dd6f21
Public key?:
Unknown (not seen yet)

Source: http://blockexplorer.com/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

This is an EPIC FAIL. Z-E-R-O BTC has been mined.
Activity: 560
UPDATE:

Trolls get murdered lol
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
UPDATE:

Activity: 238
Ahh yes, labcoin wants 12 more hours, what a surprise
myBitcoin.Garden
The troll FUDS is high in this thread imminent price rise expected. Within 24hours means before Wednesday ends. Cant wait for the morons to sell again and buy back for a loss, but the fact that the price hasnt dropped in the last 100 pages of FUD shows that most of the weak hands are gone.

clever hands
Activity: 551
Activity: 203
UPDATE:

AMAZING COMPANY!
Here I go, I'm dumping this while I still can.

Haha get fucked you troll shitface
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
UPDATE:

thanks man, can we have a time limit for signing?
Activity: 308
1613 minutes to go, can someone post jesus eating popcorn again?
I want him to wear 3D glasses this time though!
We can post it in 3D so that you can wear the glasses.
ok go ahead :> that will do for me
oh now its a pool action i loled at those trolls....
myBitcoin.Garden
I've promised before the 18 September, that means before the day ends.

Let's blame the countdown clock that no-one has objected to for the last 24 hours!  Brilliant.
The troll FUDS is high in this thread imminent price rise expected. Within 24hours means before Wednesday ends. Cant wait for the morons to sell again and buy back for a loss, but the fact that the price hasnt dropped in the last 100 pages of FUD shows that most of the weak hands are gone.
Activity: 378
Here I go, I'm dumping this while I still can.
Activity: 224
UPDATE:

Activity: 252
Just to get another view in here: I'm holding on. They're labcoin, they're not good at deadlines! They'll post. Just give it time.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
This is the last straw.

Woot panic is starting! Sell noobs sell!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I've promised before the 18 September, that means before the day ends.

hahaha.... So its pushed until end of of Wednesday now?   Huh

No, end of October.

2016. Shortly before the next halving to 12.5 BTC / block Cheesy
Jump to: