Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 351. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
UPDATE:

Just got off talking to Sam. The miners are running and the team is working on the pool mining integration, this should all be done in 'a few hours' (less then 12, more likely less then that but I have advised against setting a specific hour/time as this just leads to frustration if missed) and users will be able to view the mined coins through pool and this address:

https://blockchain.info/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

I have asked Sam to sign the address so that it can be proven without a doubt that Labcoin is indeed the entity mining.

According to Sam the initial hash rate will be 'a few' TH and will be scaled up in the coming days as more miners come online.

TLDR; Pool mining is being integrated and will be running in the next few hours (less than 12). Address provided above will be used for mining and will be signed as proof. Initial mining will be 'a few' TH and scaled up in the coming days.

Could you also ask Sam for clarification on when investors should expect dividends?

Sam's last update was for first dividend payment on the 24th. Unless that changes (which I have no indication it would) this is the date for first dividend.

Yes, as in: I will repay my loan in a few days, unless that changes.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
OMG! They posted the address!! Panic Buy!!!

*checks address and sees 0 btc

OMG! It's empty!! Panic Sell!!!
Yes, that was me. Cheesy

I'm out.  (For now.)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT: LABCOIN IS NOT DONE YET.

Stop bullshitting, you want people to sell.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT: LABCOIN IS DONE.
Activity: 420
The troll FUDS is high in this thread imminent price rise expected. Within 24hours means before Wednesday ends. Cant wait for the morons to sell again and buy back for a loss, but the fact that the price hasnt dropped in the last 100 pages of FUD shows that most of the weak hands are gone.

I wouldn't call it FUD in all cases.

The fact is that Labcoin has missed mining target by a few days due to some unforeseen issues. ASIC mining with custom developed miners isn't always as easy as just plug and play, however I believe the team will prove the detractors wrong and in the next few days the mining hash rate will increase significantly. According to Sam the pool mining merge is a software issue and it is being resolved 'as we speak', after that it it simply a question of bringing hash rate online.

I have full understanding that there are many people that mistrust ASIC projects, as many of them (even the ones that were once 'untouchable') are having a very difficult time.

It's more than that.

They said they were mining at 2TH.

Obviously not the case.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
UPDATE:

Just got off talking to Sam. The miners are running and the team is working on the pool mining integration, this should all be done in 'a few hours' (less then 12, more likely less then that but I have advised against setting a specific hour/time as this just leads to frustration if missed) and users will be able to view the mined coins through pool and this address:

I have asked Sam to sign the address so that it can be proven without a doubt that Labcoin is indeed the entity mining.

According to Sam the initial hash rate will be 'a few' TH and will be scaled up in the coming days as more miners come online.

TLDR; Pool mining is being integrated and will be running in the next few hours (less than 12). Address provided above will be used for mining and will be signed as proof. Initial mining will be 'a few' TH and scaled up in the coming days.

Could you also ask Sam for clarification on when investors should expect dividends?

Sam's last update was for first dividend payment on the 24th. Unless that changes (which I have no indication it would) this is the date for first dividend.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Amidst all this, it must be great for those that have shares of BTC-TC, all the share dumping and pumping is generating a ton of fee-revenue.
Activity: 429
crash and burn labcoin  Lips sealed
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
OMG! They posted the address!! Panic Buy!!!

*checks address and sees 0 btc

OMG! It's empty!! Panic Sell!!!
Activity: 672

This might be the most incompetent communication from a company in the history of Bitcoin.

And that's saying something.

They should hire a random 12 year old with no clue how to run a business whatsoever. He will do a better job.
Activity: 476
The fact is that Labcoin has missed mining target by a few days due to some unforeseen issues. ASIC mining with custom developed miners isn't always as easy as just plug and play, however I believe the team will prove the detractors wrong and in the next few days the mining hash rate will increase significantly. According to Sam the pool mining merge is a software issue and it is being resolved 'as we speak', after that it it simply a question of bringing hash rate online.

I think the reason this stock is tanking is not because of the problems you are having, but rather, because you constantly miss deadlines and mislead the shareholders as to the real situation.
Address 17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

First seen?: Never used on the network (as far as I can tell)
Received transactions: 0
Received BTC: 0
Sent transactions: 0
Sent BTC: 0
Hash160?: 4ade2df61ee1d7f0d89d46c9dc4ff1e7e1dd6f21
Public key?:
Unknown (not seen yet)

lol so the address we all waited for is an empty address with nothing? so labcoin got ZERO bitcoins from supposedly mining for 2 weeks with at least 2TH?

If you have kept up with the updates, you would know that there have been some delays etc. The team is signing a clean address so that there will be zero questions that this is indeed the mining address used, and that all coins are indeed from the mining operation.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
UPDATE:

lol.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dickhead

That's it.  I am out of this security.

Cool does that mean you'll stay out of the thread too?
Activity: 373
UPDATE:

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Total Received   0 BTC
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
Here comes the panic sell again....    Shocked
Activity: 476
an unsigned, empty address.

hahahahahahahahah!
Activity: 602
0 btc @ this address. either most unluckiest company in the world or we've been lied to. wtfffff this shit again
The troll FUDS is high in this thread imminent price rise expected. Within 24hours means before Wednesday ends. Cant wait for the morons to sell again and buy back for a loss, but the fact that the price hasnt dropped in the last 100 pages of FUD shows that most of the weak hands are gone.

I wouldn't call it FUD in all cases.

I have full understanding that there are many people that mistrust ASIC projects, as many of them (even the ones that were once 'untouchable') are having a very difficult time.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Address 17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

First seen?: Never used on the network (as far as I can tell)
Received transactions: 0
Received BTC: 0
Sent transactions: 0
Sent BTC: 0
Hash160?: 4ade2df61ee1d7f0d89d46c9dc4ff1e7e1dd6f21
Public key?:
Unknown (not seen yet)

lol so the address we all waited for is an empty address with nothing? so labcoin got ZERO bitcoins from supposedly mining for 2 weeks with at least 2TH?
Jump to: