Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 398. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Woot, pull your bids or they will get filled! Heading down!

are you in FUD mode today?

Of course not, anyone can see it's headed sub .002.

oh, ok, just checking, yesterday you were fan boy, the day before FUDmaster, so you know, just trying to see which personality we have today.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I was going to make dinner but I can't miss this mess!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

oh, ok, just checking, yesterday you were fan boy, the day before FUDmaster, so you know, just trying to see which personality we have today.
Activity: 252
Fuck it, I'm posting this...

Hi,

We were wondering, what time zone did Labcoin mean when they said they'd publish their mining address before Wednesday, and pay dividends on Tuesday.

Sorry if this is the 100th time you've been asked this.

Thanks. Smiley

I am sceduled to talk to Sam before Wednesday so until then I have no information.

PM from just under an hour ago. Labcoin and Swede are meeting later. Time zone was never China. Idiots for not clarifying this on the forum and letting the manipulators kill the price.

Proof you got this pm?
How do I do that?

Screenshot at least.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Hi,

We were wondering, what time zone did Labcoin mean when they said they'd publish their mining address before Wednesday, and pay dividends on Tuesday.

Thanks. Smiley

I am sceduled to talk to Sam before Wednesday so until then I have no information.

PM from just under an hour ago. Labcoin and Swede are meeting later. Time zone was never China. Idiots for not clarifying this on the forum and letting the manipulators kill the price.

later this week?

Next wednesday, Jakarta timezone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Hi,

Thanks. Smiley

Proof you got this pm?
How do I do that?
Activity: 252

Hi,

Thanks. Smiley

Proof you got this pm?
Activity: 308

Hi,

Thanks. Smiley

later this week?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
[12:38] User Labcoin is offline at bitcointalk.org, last seen 27 minutes, 21 seconds ago
[12:38] User TheSwede75 is *** ONLINE *** at bitcointalk.org

Labcoin is offline.  I guess it's time for a... bubble pop...

Activity: 476

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Hi,

Thanks. Smiley

legendary
We have us a sell off brewing boys.

We have someone manipulating the price....

I can hear it from here: "oh no! this is not looking good! Look at the ask orderbook!"
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

We have someone manipulating the price....
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
sell and then the message will be  Grin
legendary
has anyone ever talked with LC via skype?

yeah im just ringing them up. sam says hes in a hurry his plane is leaving soon. he didnt forget to pack his flipflops. he will travel back into tuesday.
Jump to: