Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 402. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
god I love this stock.  Every time I come in here, you all sound like you're on the edge of your seats, about to shit yourselves  Cheesy

Because I am.

Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
god I love this stock.  Every time I come in here, you all sound like you're on the edge of your seats, about to shit yourselves  Cheesy

Because I am.
Activity: 392
Ignore them, they are just trying to set an artificial deadline in order to get others to sell.  Just don't sell and you'll be fine.

The problem is the weak-hands noobs that read this forum and believe these guys.

Actually, no one dumped. All I can see is a pump since yesterday.
Activity: 308
Ignore them, they are just trying to set an artificial deadline in order to get others to sell.  Just don't sell and you'll be fine.

The problem is the weak-hands noobs that read this forum and believe these guys.

why are they a problem for your strong hands? just buy em all up kid.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com

So, 17 minutes left ?

Why? Why 17 minutes?

My Tuesday only ends in another 7 hours... that's what I am using.... Labcoin said their team is spread... could be anywhere.

This. Come on man, their profile says Local Time:   September 17, 2013, 03:48:41 PM.

Why use a hard deadline like this?

I don't say I have the truth about the timezone. The market will decide if the timeline is now or not. We'll see.
www.coinschedule.com
Wednesday in China in 10 minutes (labcoin's timezone).
The announcement was made here to forum members, so surely end of Tue forum time is the relevant time (if you take "before Wednesday" literally, which I think is fair).

Hmm.... that's a good point actually. So another 10 hours then..
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
The announcement was made here to forum members, so surely end of Tue forum time is the relevant time (if you take "before Wednesday" literally, which I think is fair).
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
So, 17 minutes left ?

Why? Why 17 minutes?

And that is when I predict everyone will dump their shares.
So, 17 minutes left ?

Why? Why 17 minutes?

My Tuesday only ends in another 7 hours... that's what I am using.... Labcoin said their team is spread... could be anywhere.

The mining machines are in China. The mining address needs to be in China. The timezone is set to China. If not => crash.
So, 17 minutes left ?

Why? Why 17 minutes?

This. Come on man, their profile says Local Time:   September 17, 2013, 03:48:41 PM.

Why use a hard deadline like this?
www.coinschedule.com
So, 17 minutes left ?

Why? Why 17 minutes?

So, 17 minutes left ?

Why? Why 17 minutes?

Activity: 714
Merit: 510
I told you that wall was real.
Indeed, looks like if it's a bot it's probably real, unless it's happy to let the other people's asks at 0.003 that were placed before it get nibbled, and would only pull when it's own asks get touched. I'm not sure how bots tend to handle that because it's hard to tell who owns what on the same price.

In 15 minutes watch the price crash. If you want to buy then buy in at the IPO prices in 15 minutes.
The 'are they a scam' boat has long since sailed.

If you seriously think they might be a scam, your ability to evaluate information is pretty near zero.

If you bring it up now, I automatically assume you have an agenda.  It's either that or you're stupid.  Either way.

The question now is are they at all competent?

That's still an entirely open question.
Wait. What exactly is the justification of them not being a scam?
they made announcements of announcements and are still on this interwebs thingy...
Jump to: