Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 399. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
has anyone ever talked with LC via skype?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
ask @ 0.0028, someone is not so sure about that.
It was pulled...

With labcoin offline now, it should be back at 0.0027 soon  Grin
Activity: 308
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
It was touched & pulled...
Activity: 378
Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.

Promise already broken... Address was to be made public before Wednesday, not by Wednesday.

It's STILL before wednesday.
Oh, yeah. My mistake.  Not sure what I was thinking - that ticker, I guess.
Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.

Promise already broken... Address was to be made public before Wednesday, not by Wednesday.

They can STILL make it! There is STILL hope! Let's pray.
Activity: 252

Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Keep in mind, scammers with elaborate schemes don't just disappear, they'll stay until they milked every last penny possible.

Pirateat40 ran the BTCST scam for nearly a year, regularly paying dividends on time, until he didn't.
It was funny, they did me till I found my phone for 2 factor

yeah, I admit, I went and checked BTCT.co to verify, but couldn't find anything.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Most sane people here have drawingthesun on ignore. More people should probably follow that example.

Agreed.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Most sane people here have drawingthesun on ignore. More people should probably follow that example.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
Let's create a bot that posts the following in every page:

"YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED. TRUST NO ONE IN THIS FORUM!"

Smiley
Activity: 308
It's shopped. Both div announcements Wink

wow, so the pumpers will stop at nothing to unload their crappy shares...  even faking divs.  Roll Eyes

i dont even have shares of it... just wanted someone to pull the trigger sorry Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Smiley

Just use chrome dev tools, far quicker than using photoshop and font matching. :p

wow, so the pumpers will stop at nothing to unload their crappy shares...  even faking divs.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Just a reminder, dividend without proof of actual (mining) income is a sign of ponzi.
(If that's what is supposed to happen, I haven't followed the latest news.)

+1

if those messages above are correct (my BTCT.co doesn't show any dividend), then where did they get 220+ BTC?

Just a reminder, dividend without proof of actual (mining) income is a sign of ponzi.
(If that's what is supposed to happen, I haven't followed the latest news.)

+1

if those messages above are correct (my BTCT.co doesn't show any dividend), then where did they get 220+ BTC?
Jump to: