Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 415. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
You've already established you're full of shit. And no, I won't take you up on your stupid bet because I'm not stupid. The only way such a bet would be more profitable to me is if I thought Labcoin was going to fail, which I don't.
Since I'm ending the offer in October, if Labcoin doesn't fail, you would double your wager in two weeks. How is that unprofitable?
Also, why did you only speak up now about the bet, while I called you out on it multiple times? You went silent each time I mentioned it.

Your math is baseless, as they have to have those 500 TH/s somehow. If they are late with their current chips, how are they going to have that on time? And with what money? Being late in mining means being late in reinvestment too.

I'm not even sure what you are trying to prove by your calculations, even the best case looks weak.

If Labcoin is successful, investing now will more than quadruple your money so why would I want to take your bet? It would be far more profitable for me to invest in Labcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.

I suppose before Wednesday means by Tuesday night @ 23:59 the latest. Of course we're not aware of the time zone reference, but roughly by tomorrow night we should have some indication on wether they are hashing or not.
Of course, even if they deliver, sceptics will say that they are just using their Avalon machines... except if they have found enough blocks to prove they are hashing @ high rate.
It means whatever random time is best suited to manipulating the share price in the direction of their choosing.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Almost like a whale can predict the future
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
It's quite difficult to take a picture of something that doesn't exist, even if it only takes no more than 5 minutes to do so.

In six weeks (tm), we need to coordinate (tm).

But buy our shares, it's cheap. We have bright future, 500PH by end of year, trust us. Don't worry about our unlocked insider shares, we promise we won't sell them (until we do).
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Who's the lame with the 45,000 wall at .003
Activity: 393
Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.

I suppose before Wednesday means by Tuesday night @ 23:59 the latest. Of course we're not aware of the time zone reference, but roughly by tomorrow night we should have some indication on wether they are hashing or not.
Of course, even if they deliver, sceptics will say that they are just using their Avalon machines... except if they have found enough blocks to prove they are hashing @ high rate.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
I think its already tuesday in hong kong or will be soon.   Cheesy 

Wont be long!
Activity: 266
You are a moron.

mo·ron
noun \ˈmȯr-ˌän\

: a very stupid or foolish person

Full Definition of MORON
1 usually offensive :  a person affected with mild mental retardation
2 :  a very stupid person

hahahaha children..
You are a moron.

mo·ron
noun \ˈmȯr-ˌän\

: a very stupid or foolish person

Full Definition of MORON
1 usually offensive :  a person affected with mild mental retardation
2 :  a very stupid person
Activity: 266
Still fucking around guys?

im·pa·tient

1. Unable to wait patiently or tolerate delay; restless.
2. Unable to endure irritation or opposition; intolerant: impatient of criticism.
3. Expressing or produced by impatience: an impatient scowl.
4. Restively eager or desirous; anxious: impatient to begin.
Labcoin:

You guys know how hard it is to get email, text messages, phone calls, and instant messenger to sink up with someone in a different part of the world. I think the chances are like 1:1x10^500. Transferring images to one another is really just a matter of luck, there is no guarantee. In fact, we took many photos of the completed boards weeks ago and all we managed to successfully send were posted on here - 2 out of about 20 images made it through. We are still trying. 6,000 TH expected by next week. Bet on it. Will be announced Wednesday at approximately 6:00 Azerbaijan time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
It's quite difficult to take a picture of something that doesn't exist, even if it only takes no more than 5 minutes to do so.

In six weeks (tm), we need to coordinate (tm).
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Why don't they just post some fucking pictures? Of assembled and working hardware. Not some blurry single layer prototype board and god only knows what chips. This could all have been avoided with a $100 camera and 5 minutes of their time.

But it wasn't because they have nothing to show.
And right there the truth is. Even if they weren't able to get these things hashing on time they still should have been able to provide pictures of assembled and testing boards.
don't you guys think it's funny how there's more discussion of other securities than Labcoin in the Labcoin thread?

The last few posts were off subject, I ll give you that. Now, let's get back to LC and our usual constructive discussion;

if you look through the last few days, there is more discussion of ActM than LC on here.

Page 500 onwards seemed quite LC oriented. Didn't go further back though... Can't be asked really
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Why don't they just post some fucking pictures? Of assembled and working hardware. Not some blurry single layer prototype board and god only knows what chips. This could all have been avoided with a $100 camera and 5 minutes of their time.

Hope, bet, gamble (or not).
Activity: 551
Merit: 500

Activity: 476
don't you guys think it's funny how there's more discussion of other securities than Labcoin in the Labcoin thread?

The last few posts were off subject, I ll give you that. Now, let's get back to LC and our usual constructive discussion;

if you look through the last few days, there is more discussion of ActM than LC on here.

AMAZING COMPANY!
BUNCH OF SCAMMERS!
SELL SELL SELL
BUY BUY BUY
Activity: 476
Just distracting from the fact that Labcoin is a rising star.

umm.... people like to talk about rising stars.  They ignore the falling ones.
Jump to: