Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 419. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

People still making regrettable dump decisions I see.

You'll be buying back at a much higher price.

I might even be the one selling to you if you're lucky.

Good advice, the price is reasonable right now. If good news hits, it will be impossible to get a good position.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hey guys, been busy the past few hours. Anyone wanna update me on why the price went back up to .0026?... looking into hundreds of pages of FUD is not what I wanna do.

Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.
Activity: 420

People still making regrettable dump decisions I see.

You'll be buying back at a much higher price.

I might even be the one selling to you if you're lucky.

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hey guys, been busy the past few hours. Anyone wanna update me on why the price went back up to .0026?... looking into hundreds of pages of FUD is not what I wanna do.
legendary
Labcoin has had terrible PR so far. I might buy back in only if this next update proves to be honest and accurate. We have zero reason to believe it will though.

No mining address today ? Wednesday ? Oh yeah! So what's up hidding it ?

Still a good buy under .0033. If you are looking for a risky play. It will be too late if you wait and LC provides the goods.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Labcoin has had terrible PR so far. I might buy back in only if this next update proves to be honest and accurate. We have zero reason to believe it will though.

No mining address today ? Wednesday ? Oh yeah! So what's up hidding it ?
legendary
Activity: 1025
legendary

Only one toying with money is limbaugh the scum

Yes, I express my opinion, this is neither a lie nor scam. Now post LC's replies and you tell me who appears to be running the real scam.

You are doing no favors for Labcoin supporters and are more of an embarrassment than an asset.  

If labcoin is a scam why do you own their shares? Hypocrite much?

OMG the educational system has failed you. I said it appears to be a scam. I do hold a few shares.
Activity: 560

Yes, I express my opinion, this is neither a lie nor scam. Now post LC's replies and you tell me who appears to be running the real scam.

You are doing no favors for Labcoin supporters and are more of an embarrassment than an asset.  

If labcoin is a scam why do you own their shares? Hypocrite much?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
It's a fundamental misunderstanding of investment. It's actually quite common to have new companies fail, and that's also why the return has to be high.

I think most people active here on the forums aren't "investing" but rather riding the waves. Just compare the daily low and high: vs. . It's a trader's dream.

You should be more precise with your bet. Hashing at 1 TH/s peak, over x days..? What are accepted "proofs" of hashing?
You should focus your rage on Labcoin, he is the one laughing all the way to the bank. I just work with what he provides.
Funny how I predicted this: cheerholders were going to rage at the people who were skeptics all along for the share price going down, and not the company. And they would certainly never admit they made a mistake.

It's a fundamental misunderstanding of investment. It's actually quite common to have new companies fail, and that's also why the return has to be high.

BET YOUR NAME ON IT

If labcoin can hit .015 I'll be set

You will see .0015 before that.

Huh, why would anyone care what you have to say?
These are your post just from today:

Uh oh...
I pulled my asks. How many times am I going to fall for this. LOL
Whew, glad I pulled my asks, looks like a significant spike is incoming.
Congrats to everyone who reloaded sub .002. As much as LC's communication sucks, I love their stock.
Thanks, I was just about to post the same thing. Ha! Looks like .003 is in the near future?
A bunch of people on the fence. They are paying for it now. Go LC go! LOL
Sell while there is still value folks, not looking good.
You will see .0015 before that.

And some from a few days ago:

Hashing but no info to post. Labcoin no where to be found. I'm calling BS on this now.
Wow dropping so fast. Labcoin bagholder anyone?
Oh well I took my IPO profits. I really wanted to believe in Labcoin but they make it incredibly difficult. Good luck to the remaining shareholders.
Yep bids are getting pulled and I don't blame them. Most with a decent amount will be stuck soon.
here we go folks, leaving .003 soon. There are still some bids open though.
You might get lucky? The sell off continues.
My bids filled. I think there are some happy campers now.

On man priceless.

Thanks for taking the time to dig all that up and organize it. 

GUYS BEWARE LABCOIN IS A SCAM, IT'S SUCH A SCAM THAT THE FUDS ARE TO PUSSY TO BET THEIR NAME ON IT.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO DUMP SHARES SO THEY CAN BE PICKED UP CHEAP.

You should focus your rage on Labcoin, he is the one laughing all the way to the bank. I just work with what he provides.

You mean you just SCAM and LIE

Again, you mistake me for Labcoin. I have never scammed or lied to anyone. Of course someone as ignorant as you would come to that conclusion.

Please refer below
Activity: 378
The problem with Labcoin isn't decreasing profitability it is that we have been given absolutely NO reason to suspect that they will ever be profitable or have any intention of being profitable. They have lied and mislead on every update and there is no proof of anything.
legendary
Activity: 994
and your free to make another name after that.
you're

Yes, that what you will do, making the bet terms absolutely stupid. Actually you changing of username will allow you to get out of all the ignore lists you're in, making it even worse.

Your attempts to weasel out of the bet are even more ridiculous than Massbark's silence every time I mention it.

legendary
GUYS BEWARE LABCOIN IS A SCAM, IT'S SUCH A SCAM THAT THE FUDS ARE TO PUSSY TO BET THEIR NAME ON IT.

Again, you mistake me for Labcoin. I have never scammed or lied to anyone. Of course someone as ignorant as you would come to that conclusion.

Again, you're not providing anything of value here.
You're betting an account with a yellow ignore button. Who the fuck cares?

I'm pretty sure you won't buy any of the "cheap shares".

Unfortunately I won't already bought all of mine, and am up quite nicely, but I'm sure you and your FUD friends will.
legendary

Jump to: