Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 410. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
you're all a bunch of nutcases

Do you notice its the same 3-4 guys posting the same stuff to try to pump the stock? Do you also notice that it's only pumped up on btc.co? It's not pumped up anywhere else.

So that shows me it's artificial.

lolwhat? btct.co is the only place this stock is traded.

I see you didn't do your reading. Havelock as well...
Activity: 66

Prediction- no divided will be paid this week

Prediction 2-  no one will care.

Why? It's already been assumed they haven't been mining and that has already been priced into the stock.

Anyone bringing it up is merely behind the curve.  The market has already adjusted to it.

It's the first dividend payment announced by Labcoin. They have been mining since before June, that's a couple of months of hashing that we should see dividends from..

We own and run several machines. checkout the team labcoin at btcguild

aren't these your avalons? http://imgur.com/Eg7IlOw

and what is role of Fabrizio in this venture?

Yep. they are.

Fabrizio Tatti is the majority shareholder and CEO of iTec-Pro Limited actually.

Cheers
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
you're all a bunch of nutcases

Do you notice its the same 3-4 guys posting the same stuff to try to pump the stock? Do you also notice that it's only pumped up on btc.co? It's not pumped up anywhere else.

So that shows me it's artificial.

lolwhat? btct.co is the only place this stock is traded.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
The clock is a small time move. Put it to midnight Wednesday Chinese time zone, but no that wouldn't get people selling cheap would it? Twat

Seems you are not aware of the clock timer effect. Usually, it makes people buy, not sell. You are not used to the marketing, aren't you ? -.-

Seems like you were bullied s a child, probably still are now actually

Seems you are out of imagination. I guess you have too much on Labcoin. I can feel the tension from here.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
The clock is a small time move. Put it to midnight Wednesday Chinese time zone, but no that wouldn't get people selling cheap would it? Twat

Seems you are not aware of the clock timer effect. Usually, it makes people buy, not sell. You are not used to the marketing, aren't you ? -.-

Seems like you were bullied s a child, probably still are now actually
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Prediction- no divided will be paid this week

Prediction 2-  no one will care.

Why? It's already been assumed they haven't been mining and that has already been priced into the stock.

Anyone bringing it up is merely behind the curve.  The market has already adjusted to it.

Activity: 66
Looked over the recent updates/nonsensical posts.  It's still not clear is Masbark is posting out of desperation while reminiscing about his account value in the golden days (last week), or if he's gullible beyond belief.  You actually took the time to do a series of calculations that rely on the fallacy that labcoin could possibly end the year with 500TH?  Every week, labcoin has disappointing news about their first batch of chips.  Somehow, every week, labcoins hashrate projections for the rest of the year increase as we hear this news about how shitty their chips are.  Is anyone else a little confused about how labcoin's hashrate estimates are increasing enormously when the only new news is that their chips hash way slower than they planned on when making their initial (much more conservative) estimates for hardware deployment throughout Q4?

First the estimates drifted from 5-6Th/s down to 2 ("some issues with chips underperforming" is a pretty casual explanation for achieving 1/3 projected hashrate).  A week later, we hear that LC is still "tweaking" the chips and boards to get them to run properly.  We're simultaneously told that an enormous quantity of chips/boards have already been ordered, and this delivery will allow LC to meet these crazy projects.  If the chips and boards still need "tweaking" (whatever that means, a week's worth of "tweaking" was insufficient) how is it possible that 100k more have already been ordered.  I see two possible scenarios: LC lied and this batch of chips does not exist, OR the IPO funds were spent on 100,000 chips that hash well below projections and will all require "tweaking" to have any hope of hashing reliably in a large-scale operation.  Now, I encourage someone to explain to me how labcoin has any hope of mining at 500TH in the coming months.  
Activity: 91
Let's dream with TMAN here.

well, I'm just wondering, because everyone is focused on the mining address thing for Wednesday, but folks seem to forget that a much bigger promise was made for today.

why aren't the fan boys promoting today's dividend deadline?

Because I honestly do not expect one today. Labcoin is bad at keeping on time promises. Since they have been silent thus far, I am going to assume no dividends. At this point, I just really want a mining address shown properly. We will see if they manage that.
Activity: 252
does anyone find it strange that Labcoin hasn't mentioned dividends at all?  I mean, they are due today, which I assume means when they come online in about 5 hours or so.

anyone expecting a dividend today?  and if not, why not?  and if so, how much?

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September

what happens if they don't pay dividends today?

Dividends will be paid if any blocks have been solved.
If they experienced technical issues and didn't solve any blocks,  well there will be no dividends this time. Simple.
Activity: 476

well, I'm just wondering, because everyone is focused on the mining address thing for Wednesday, but folks seem to forget that a much bigger promise was made for today.

why aren't the fan boys promoting today's dividend deadline?
does anyone find it strange that Labcoin hasn't mentioned dividends at all?  I mean, they are due today, which I assume means when they come online in about 5 hours or so.

Don't forget this:

Their website was to be updated over the weekend too, but that didn't happen.

You have to go digging for even their claims as they're too stupid, busy, or incompetent to update the OP with their latest unmet obligations.

There's zero reason to be invested in this garbage at this point, unless you like playing the roller coaster swings and hope someone will be there to hold the bag for you at each high point.

Activity: 476

legendary
This is for the divs I assume?

For the mining address (before wednesday, China time).

Man you really are a cunt manipulator aren't you

Actually I'm not (0 share). I'm waiting for the news and the market response to this announcement. Don't want to bet this time. What's wrong with that ?

Actually I'm not (0 share). I'm waiting for the news and the market response to this announcement. Don't want to bet this time. What's wrong with that ?
legendary

Activity: 68
You asked for it:
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-17+16:00:00UTC

You asked for it:
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-17+16:00:00UTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I wonder if dividends will come as promised on Tuesday. Also it would be nice if we knew what time zone labcoin is actually referring to when it puts up announcement times.
Jump to: