Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 421. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
The thing is, it does not matter if they have their chips eventually.
It's already established they are too late, in a market where timing is key.
While the company might succeed, it's unprofitably for investors is now without a doubt.

"Too late" = decreased profitability.  
but there is still profitability.  
They don't even have to make full ROI to keep value in a stock.  The money for some production has already been paid, so any TH/S will be good for us, whether it was TOO LATE or not.   Roll Eyes

Yes but it impacts directly the price/share.

No shit, but it's not going to crash to nothing.  Do the math.. if labcoin even pulls off half of what they're supposed to, AND they're a month late, they will still pull off some very nice profit.  People forget this isn't about ROI in the same sense that buying mining equipment is.  A lot of the costs of production have already been paid, so you have to look at it purely on a return/dividend perspective, with no obsession over the principle costs -- those were taken care of already.   

+1  

I think most people have forgotten about this or didn't do any research
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
While the company might succeed, it's unprofitably for investors is now without a doubt.

Ohhhhh noez guys they were delayed by a whole 2 days!!! What shall we ever do? That 500TH in december is going to be so unprofitable we will only make $4, 000, 000 dollars!! Such unprofitability. Nice FUD
legendary
Activity: 882
It's funny to see people claimed they have 0 share and interest of Labcoin comes back again and again just to warn the current investors. Bitcoin world seems full of love. Smiley
I can post in the thread whether I have shares or not - that is what these threads are for. I had shares and got rid of them and actually lost a few BTC. I dumped at a small loss because I knew for a fact that this operation is totally bogus.

Don't get me wrong. I was not implying anything like 'no share no voice'. I was just wondering if people have no interest on labcoin at all, they would have more meaningful things to do than wasting time on this thread. Even if you really want to save us from this bogus, it won't work anyway without concrete evidences. I understand that sometime people come back to check the price after dumping just try to convince they have done the right thing. If they see disappointing results, they try to deny it so they feel more comfortable. I did the same thing before just after the first crash. But later I decide to buy back in and take the risk rather than a bystander cannot move on completely.
Activity: 560

The FUD brigade is back,  I see.

You guys are cute, but this one isn't going your way.  Sorry.
It isn't a FUD brigade. It is honest people trying to explain the obvious facts to people in denial. I haven't touched this stock since it tanked because there was absolutely no reason to expect it should go anywhere but at least IPO or below and stay there.

Moron much? If they are going to post mining address on Wed they are mining, you clown. Another one to add to your ignore list along with the other idiots above. Lol
legendary
Activity: 1311

The desperation of those who dumped at 0.0025 is becoming palpable.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I didn't dump @.0025. But I do predict we will see sub .002 again soon.

Not before the *BIG* (lol) announcement... as usual.

Yea maybe after, I don't know. But it is obvious LC is toying with investors' money. And the sheep follow along.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Not before the *BIG* (lol) announcement... as usual.
Activity: 434
You people need some perspective.  What's happening with labcoin isn't at all unusual in the real world, it's just that in the "real world" the timeframes are rarely this tight. They're ~1 week behind schedule. Things like this happen.

That doesn't mean it's not going to reduce profitability, but there's no reason for the stock to go to zero.

The bigger problem is that they're burning credibility. I see their website hasn't changed over the weekend...

Almost unbelievably they've been too busy to update the OP with the many missed deadlines and changes. Even TheSwede75 is too busy? Near as I can tell he doesn't know how to do anything save type. So why can't he do it on the OP which has a last edit date of July 31?
legendary

Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Darn missed the 10,000 post steal by a bunch of posts
This thread never calms down
The ponies are missed  Cheesy
Activity: 392

They don't even have to make full ROI to keep value in a stock.  The money for some production has already been paid, so any TH/S will be good for us, whether it was TOO LATE or not.   Roll Eyes

No shit, but it's not going to crash to nothing.  Do the math.. if labcoin even pulls off half of what they're supposed to, AND they're a month late, they will still pull off some very nice profit.  People forget this isn't about ROI in the same sense that buying mining equipment is.  A lot of the costs of production have already been paid, so you have to look at it purely on a return/dividend perspective, with no obsession over the principle costs -- those were taken care of already.   
legendary
Down we go, no matter what the cheerleaders say.

You amuse me.

You would have to be blind not to see this is a classic pump and dump by LC. Anyone with a significant number will be stuck with the bag. It's trending down already, people are getting wise to the scheme.

people are also getting wise to the click the ignore button of yours Smiley

Ignore the truth, it's a common tactic of the ignorant. Like I care anyway.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
For fucks fucking sake. I left this thread for a couple days and expected to see labcoin near 0 after the last update where they said they lied but still didn't admit to lying. I see the price spike and go into the thread only to see another fucking unbacked promise. Post address on WED? Why the fuck not right now? Unreal that this thing isn't at 0. They are just delaying the inevitable drop to .00001. This is just going to bring scam stocks from all over now because they see how stupid the people are.

You people need some perspective.  What's happening with labcoin isn't at all unusual in the real world, it's just that in the "real world" the timeframes are rarely this tight. They're ~1 week behind schedule. Things like this happen.

That doesn't mean it's not going to reduce profitability, but there's no reason for the stock to go to zero.
Activity: 392

Activity: 187

You amuse me.

You would have to be blind not to see this is a classic pump and dump by LC. Anyone with a significant number will be stuck with the bag. It's trending down already, people are getting wise to the scheme.

people are also getting wise to the click the ignore button of yours Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
For fucks fucking sake. I left this thread for a couple days and expected to see labcoin near 0 after the last update where they said they lied but still didn't admit to lying. I see the price spike and go into the thread only to see another fucking unbacked promise. Post address on WED? Why the fuck not right now? Unreal that this thing isn't at 0. They are just delaying the inevitable drop to .00001. This is just going to bring scam stocks from all over now because they see how stupid the people are.

The reason they don't post the address is obvious; they do not have an address that has received any mined coins.. Trust me, if they had one it would be all over the place.. They are buying time and hoping to have their ducks and (new?) PCBs in a row by Wednesday... Based on Mr Labcoin's track record, it definitionally seems that people just look at Labcoin as gamble instead of valuing the stock at its true value, which IMHO is closer to 0.0015.

legendary

You amuse me.

Activity: 187
It's funny to see people claimed they have 0 share and interest of Labcoin comes back again and again just to warn the current investors. Bitcoin world seems full of love. Smiley

It's a community filled with love and selflessness Grin

That's what it's all about.
Jump to: