Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 487. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This actually makes me worry a bit about the price of BTC. If this LC thing hasn't completely crashed by now, that means I'm joined in with a bunch of literally the stupidest people on earth who have invested in BTC. WTF

Hahaha, funniest thing I read here today. So true it hurts.

Oh please, someone's just trying to run it up. Who could that be?

You should worry about BTC as well. http://falkvinge.net/2013/09/13/bitcoins-vast-overvaluation-seems-to-be-caused-by-usually-illegal-price-fixing/
Activity: 378
If they don't have assembled boards and aren't hashing then this stock isn't worth anything over IPO price.
Activity: 560
The stupidiest thing is a company posts a whole tray of chips and boards, and the price goes down lol. It's understandable they might be delayed a bit, at least they have chips in hand and boards ready to be assembled. Meanwhile Active mining has awesome press releases of hopefully we get something physical in our hands in November lol.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Crazy if it doesn't shoot over .004 with a tray full of chips and boards. ShitMining, has nothing, until November lol.

You must be on drugs and have a scrambled brain, I cannot relate and understand what you post.

A tray full of chips and boards? How about the real deal, a mining rig.

Even if hashing failed they must have built a rig, because at one point they were "hashing"
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
NO ONE IS GOING TO TRUST LABCOIN ANYMORE NOW  Grin Grin Grin DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE.
Activity: 476
ShitMining, has nothing, until November lol.

Labcon has nothing, until ever.  lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
They're doing a wonderful job at eroding confidence. Surely they know this. On purpose?
N_S
This actually makes me worry a bit about the price of BTC. If this LC thing hasn't completely crashed by now, that means I'm joined in with a bunch of literally the stupidest people on earth who have invested in BTC. WTF

Just remember a lot of people investing here are very new to investing or are very young.
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring
shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.

Nobody cares about what you believe. What is important is verifiable facts. And start telling the truth.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Activity: 308
we want THE TRUTH!!!111
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

Well...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring

Very simple question. This requires a one word answer.

Are you, at this moment, hashing?

+1

Erm no +1

They already said they are hashing once. I think you want something a bit more substantial, perhaps a mining rig/board photo series and a MINING ADDRESS.

They already lied once about hashing but now your ok with a one word answer?
Activity: 560
Well Labcoin says buy cheap shares and wait till 30th October.

And like a herd of idiots people are now buying shares again.

There's ZERO chance this holds on to 0.003.

Crazy people.

Crazy if it doesn't shoot over .004 with a tray full of chips and boards. ShitMining, has nothing, until November lol.
N_S
At least ActM has honesty on their side.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...

yes to give you time to dump all your shares.  the only measure of truth is how much btc you are paying to the shareholders, the 2 TH was clearly stated as mining and dividend expected, but now even that is not happening.

i am more pissed about wasting time reading this thread than losing a few btc since it moves so freaking fast with all the lemmings posting nonstop.  anyways another fuck you.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Guys....really...they have all but admitted that they have nothing to show us.

They aren't hashing at all...
Activity: 420
Well Labcoin says buy cheap shares and wait till 30th October.

And like a herd of idiots people are now buying shares again.

There's ZERO chance this holds on to 0.003.

Crazy people.
Jump to: