Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 499. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Are they hashing at 2Thash/s with those boards and chips?

Well they said they were, not sure how they hash being all disconnected and all....

Unless they have no 2TH/s rig.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Oooh, let's speculate what the price is gonna hit when the timer countsdown.. Grin

Yeah man it's gonna rock, share price will be like 0.008.  Wink

No man it's gonna go straight to 0.01.  To the moon dudes.  Cool

I'm just glad the circle jerk is over and some of these clowns can wipe off their makeup.

It was so obvious, but you were blinded by your own greed.  

Time to wake up and smell the ashes.

I was willing to give them one last update to provide proof. I didn't even get past the first paragraph before dumping everything.

They are exhibiting classic scam behavior (delays,excuses,big promises etc..)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
We want to reassure all investors that the pictures are indeed real and the tray shown is loaded with our chips, also shown are some blades of the miner kit without the controller board.

Labcoin
Post the competed boards for crying out loud.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We want to reassure all investors that the pictures are indeed real and the tray shown is loaded with our chips, also shown are some blades of the miner kit without the controller board.

Labcoin

Why can't you tell us the address you will mine on now?
N_S

No.
Activity: 224
[20:07] Please don't shoot the messenger.

That's reassuring.

Obviously that's not me.

Outside of the delay the team has run into tweaking the miners I challenge anyone to find an asset that have 500TH in actual miners ordered and paid for, on track for Nov/Dec mining.

I'm not selling and neither is the team.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 220

Labcoin

Ah yes and now labcoin pipes in on the crash.
Activity: 887

Labcoin

Why not show the actual boards that are hashing?  Huh  

Why all the lies?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I'm sorry, thats a total BS excuse. If they don't offer proof, we have to assume they don't have anything. They are just creating more hysteria. ASIC Miner did the right thing by disclosing their hash rate.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
UPDATE:

Edit: here are chips and boards.http://imgur.com/4yuBc9A

No, this was previously posted as a joke (and not funny for holders).
Where are the pics, i.e. photos of hashing hardware, in production, i.e. the min 2 TH/s from Monday? Seriously?
N_S

Labcoin

How about legit evidence?!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Oooh, let's speculate what the price is gonna hit when the timer countsdown.. Grin

Yeah man it's gonna rock, share price will be like 0.008.  Wink

No man it's gonna go straight to 0.01.  To the moon dudes.  Cool

I'm just glad the circle jerk is over and some of these clowns can wipe off their makeup.

It was so obvious, but you were blinded by your own greed.  

Time to wake up and smell the ashes.

It's still not going to end. People are so unbelievably dumb.
They are just going to keep eating the bullshit.
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?

Labcoin
Where is the proof that you're actually hashing at 2TH/s!? All this proves is you have chips and boards.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Labcoin

It worked. Look at the sell-off.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Labcoin

Would it be possible to post one or two more pictures in natural lighting?
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com

Labcoin
Those are avalon chips.

I am all for calling them out on their bullshit, but are you serious?

Remember, their chips came in tape reals, not it trays. Avalon chips come in trays.

I think you are confusing tape out with chip production.

No.  Chips can come in tapes or on trays.  Bitfury chips come on reels of tape. Tape out is just when you send your data files to the fab.  It has nothing to do with the tape reals you get your chips back on.
Activity: 224
UPDATE:

I will also post pictures of board and chips in about 2minutes.

Edit: here are chips and boards.http://imgur.com/4yuBc9A

To clarify. Hash goal for Dec is 500th+ and that is from chips that are already ordered using IPO funds. Short term goal is 20 TH within 20 days, 50TH in Oct and 100+ in November. We consider it likely that we surpass both Oct and November goals.
They did add it
Jump to: