Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 495. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
There's no scam and no pictures faking, here's another take :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/uzby.jpg/

Proof of mining will be given as soon as possible.

just as soon as you guys sell your shares?
Activity: 378
TheSwede75,

You already stated 2TH has been hashing, all I want to know is WHEN will the dividend from those 2 TH getting distributed?

As stated tweaking of miners did cause a delay of hashing coming online at a steady pace. I am not trying to excuse this and of course mining not running stable as of now is a minor setback. The team is however very confident that this will be resolved within the next two weeks and as the larger production batches of chips 100k+ chips arrive production of miners and hash rate will be brought online as per the schedule posted.

Within 20 day, 20th+
Month of Oct 50TH
Month of Nov 100TH+
End of year 500TH

Obviously, as a share holder myself I cannot wait until the team is ready to post a public address for hash rate.
Why do you not have clear detailed pictures of completed boards?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
And the buy back has begun ...  Sad
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Do we have any Labcoin bagholders in here? Sell while you still can and pass the bag to someone else. This is clearly a scam at this point.

This was clearly a scam ALONG time ago. Some people are just better at spotting them.
Activity: 420
TheSwede75,

You already stated 2TH has been hashing, all I want to know is WHEN will the dividend from those 2 TH getting distributed?

As stated tweaking of miners did cause a delay of hashing coming online at a steady pace. I am not trying to excuse this and of course mining not running stable as of now is a minor setback. The team is however very confident that this will be resolved within the next two weeks and as the larger production batches of chips 100k+ chips arrive production of miners and hash rate will be brought online as per the schedule posted.

Within 20 day, 20th+
Month of Oct 50TH
Month of Nov 100TH+
End of year 500TH

Obviously, as a share holder myself I cannot wait until the team is ready to post a public address for hash rate.

WHAT. IS. THE. HASH. RATE. RIGHT. NOW.

Simple question.  Requires a one number answer.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
TheSwede75,

Within 20 day, 20th+
Month of Oct 50TH
Month of Nov 100TH+
End of year 500TH

You guys might want to focus on a legal team rather than useless posts. There are some pissed bagholders.
resolved within the next two weeks

that's the only thing you need to say right there.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
TheSwede75,

Within 20 day, 20th+
Month of Oct 50TH
Month of Nov 100TH+
End of year 500TH

How 'bout a picture of actual assembled hashing hardware?  Any proof that the chips actually work and that you guys haven't been lying.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
The team is however very confident that this will be resolved within the next two weeks

/End
Activity: 238
Pretty sure this is a really fishy company, but that isn't going to stop me from taking profits where I see them, looking at the order book this is going to shoot back to .0027-.003 in about 30 minutes. Time to ride the predictable wave of profit once more
N_S
Activity: 238
TheSwede75,

Within 20 day, 20th+
Month of Oct 50TH
Month of Nov 100TH+
End of year 500TH

Are you sick in the head? What is wrong with you? What don't you get?

GIVE US FUCKING PICTURES OF HASHING HARDWARE!
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com
There's no scam and no pictures faking, here's another take :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/uzby.jpg/

Proof of mining will be given as soon as possible.

so, given how there are literally hundreds of thousands of shares being sold right now, is it ridiculous to ask about those locked shares?

Labcoin?  You gonna sell or what?  Or maybe just 10%?
Activity: 224
TheSwede75,

Within 20 day, 20th+
Month of Oct 50TH
Month of Nov 100TH+
End of year 500TH

Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin
just bare board and Chip without marking been posting? anything else
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
Do we have any Labcoin bagholders in here? Sell while you still can and pass the bag to someone else. This is clearly a scam at this point.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
I was going to go to bed but I'm really intrigued to find out where this bottom's out...  

maybe around about here...?

Activity: 392
You're delusional.  Why would they even need to photoshop that pic?

I'M delusional? Dude this would be about the time to say "Gee physalis, guess you were right all along."

"Why would they need to photoshop that pic?" Because they don't have any chips, and they don't have any boards, and they don't have any ANYTHING.
How is this not obvious to you? You keep searching for these elaborate explanations. Just accept the goddamn fucking obvious truth: it's all nothing but a big fat lie.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
We're about to reach my highest bid!

If I don't cancel it.

Sudden outbreak of common sense?
Activity: 227
TheSwede75,

Dividend from SHAREHOLDER funds will be paid as first dividend on September 17th.

thank you

I think you missed the important bit
Jump to: