Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 497. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

This isn't FUD. We have stepped clear into the territory of abject scam.

man, for real.  That was a surprise.  I didn't expect actually refusing to EVER post evidence, and then promising double the hash rate by Dec.

Wow.  They really have some balls.

And to top it all off, those photos...
 Grin  Grin  Grin

omg, you guys are too much!
 Grin  Grin  Grin

what was that saying?  for everyone selling, there is someone buying?  hahaha  those poor bastards.
Activity: 392
Could you help point out some of the photoshop evidence? I know it's obvious to you and I'm not disputing your claim, I'm just not good at seeing these things.

Phew, I don't know what to tell you... the whole thing is just completely off. The angles, the shadows... everything
Activity: 420
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I don't think its a scam. I just think they got their shit later than expected and are still assembling boards.

Then what are they currently hashing with?

They aren't. They are still getting their boards together.
But they've told us they're hashing already.
N_S
Activity: 238
Anyone with half a brain should be able to see that they had all the reason in the world to post pictures with good lighting to prove their legitimacy. There are really no excuses or explainations here besides it being a scam.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
So you had people wait and wait.

For a picture, of bare chips and boards, un-assembled.

These components you put together days ago and are now hashing at 2TH?

But theres no picture of assembled miners, that have been hashing for days?

Why the delay for an outdated picture?

Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
The panic selling hasn't started yet... GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
Activity: 378
I don't think its a scam. I just think they got their shit later than expected and are still assembling boards.

They aren't. They are still getting their boards together.
Activity: 588
Labcoin knew EXACTLY what they needed to do tonight.  If they could have provided the evidence the community are crying out for, they absolutely would have.  No disputes.

The reality is they can't because they don't have the evidence to support their lies.

I'm calling this a scam.  Simple.

+1

Sad thing is a lot of people lost part of their nest egg in the process.
We have to learn from these mistakes and do better in the future...for the good of bitcoin in general.

I only bought into this initially because they had well known guys like Swede working on their "team".
It lent credibility to the entire thing...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Good thing I didn't spend my dividends.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Labcoin team singing.
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
We want to reassure all investors that the pictures are indeed real and the tray shown is loaded with our chips, also shown are some blades of the miner kit without the controller board.

Labcoin

There was only 1 (shit) picture posted man.  It's hard to overstate just how not good this is.  FUDers will ride this one to 0019 with no way to stop them.

They don't need to mate.  It's over and the smart ones are running for the exits right now.  That's not FUDsters creating the crash, it's the clever shareholders (although I use the term 'clever' very loosley).
legendary
Activity: 994
We want to reassure all investors that the pictures are indeed real and the tray shown is loaded with our chips, also shown are some blades of the miner kit without the controller board.

Labcoin
Where is the proof that you're actually hashing at 2TH/s!? All this proves is you have chips and boards.

Jesus christ, that pic is a (terrible) photoshop!

Are you blind? Do you people have no fucking depth perception!?

Could you help point out some of the photoshop evidence? I know it's obvious to you and I'm not disputing your claim, I'm just not good at seeing these things.

It's not photoshop, it's just a really poor quality picture of the wrong thing.

It's getting really hard to come up with creative ways of defending this bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Nothing, they fracking lied to us.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Well it would be nice if they admit to lying about hashing at 2TH/s.
Activity: 227

legendary
Activity: 1025
Labcoin knew EXACTLY what they needed to do tonight.  If they could have provided the evidence the community are crying out for, they absolutely would have.  No disputes.

Exactly, and they are pulling a scam 101 move by failing to deliver, yet upping the ante of their promises.
Activity: 220
If you want to sell you better fucking sell right now. It's beyond me that this thing hasn't already dropped below IPO price.
legendary
Activity: 1311
That was fun. I hope you bag holders don't take it too hard. Congrats to those that bailed in 5 seconds after the post! You suck balls Labcoin!
Activity: 462
Wow the breaks aren't on yet, more dumps incoming!
Jump to: