Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 52. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Swede you little faggot, are you even trying to contact Sam or did you disappear too?

why use homophobic phrases?

Please watch the South Park episode about the word faggot. Faggot and Gay have left the realm of homosexuality and are used as a means of saying, loser, asshole, ect. stupid.

For example: "That movie is gay" Is the movie literally homosexual? No it is not, it's a movie.

You are using gay in a derogatory sense when you refer to the movie and as such are associating that negative with the common meaning for gay, that being homosexual, you muppet.  And yes that really makes you a muppet.

a :  happily excited :  merry
b :  keenly alive and exuberant :  having or inducing high spirits

You faggot

This forum would be better off without ignorant hateful remarks such as yours.  I hope you receive a ban, ignored.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Swede you little faggot, are you even trying to contact Sam or did you disappear too?

Please watch the South Park episode about the word faggot. Faggot and Gay have left the realm of homosexuality and are used as a means of saying, loser, asshole, ect. stupid.

For example: "That movie is gay" Is the movie literally homosexual? No it is not, it's a movie.

You are using gay in a derogatory sense when you refer to the movie and as such are associating that negative with the common meaning for gay, that being homosexual, you muppet.  And yes that really makes you a muppet.

a :  happily excited :  merry
b :  keenly alive and exuberant :  having or inducing high spirits

You faggot
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
So, hashrate still the same and no updates as usual, correct?

Fabrizio's hash-rate is down to about 5 or so per day, but thats because of silk road closing.

Haha, I see.

how are all my little bagholders doing?

Gonna call Saul, he knows a guy who knows a guy to take care of this situation. Cheesy
Activity: 476
how are all my little bagholders doing?
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
it's back to normal where it lists everyone
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
can you upload the PDFs ?
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
here you go. I have both before and after screenshots of the full prospectus in pdf files.

before

and after

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have that document or screenshot pre-changes?
Activity: 392
Fabrizio obviously made up a fake identity to pass the  blame to.
Everybody here is smart enough to know that Fabrizio is a real person.  The other names don't mean shit to us.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
when did this recently change??? who's got the authority???
1.) A day or two ago. 2.) Anyone with access to log in to the btct account. "Sam", Fabrizio, the hobo who lives under the bridge at the park... who knows.
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
when did this recently change??? who's got the authority???

Must be true if it was on South Park

He is angry I guess
Activity: 602

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
No, this list isn't going away.  It's here as a reminder of what has not been done.

It's been 9 days since this list was posted.

Unfortunately, none of Sam's action items have been completed.

The list remains as it is.  I am including some suggestions added by the community, though it is important to note that these have not been agreed to by Mr. Noi.

I am PMing a reminder copy to Mr. Noi as soon as this is posted.

I had faith after this Q and A that things might be about to happen, that we would see this isn't a scam. That's why I started the NO FUD thread, so we had somewhere to discuss things in peace while LabCoin were sorting out the mess.

Well, NINE days later, no progress and no communication? It's disgusting. If this isn't a scam for sure it's a bloody shambles. Personally I now think this Q and A session was a holding technique. I believe these guys ARE scammers and I think this Q and A was just an attempt at giving themselves more time.

Now if LabCoin thought the Q and A would give them another 10 days then they must have thought they needed that 10 days for something. What would that something be? I would say more time to cover their tracks so they can disappear.

So the sooner investigations are made the hotter the trail will be. If we wait another 2 weeks, or another month then the trail will be that much harder to follow.

Gradually we (bag holders) will forget Labcoin and Sam Noi. Only the pain remains.

No PR. No developers. People who earned our confidence at beginning all left Labcoin.

thats exactly why scammers thrives... i mean if i ever meet this noi guy or whatever I will f**k him am so hard for all yall bagholders he wouldn't be able to see straight for weeks... damn.. yall pussy asses.. doxx this b**ch 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No, this list isn't going away.  It's here as a reminder of what has not been done.

It's been 9 days since this list was posted.

Unfortunately, none of Sam's action items have been completed.

The list remains as it is.  I am including some suggestions added by the community, though it is important to note that these have not been agreed to by Mr. Noi.

I am PMing a reminder copy to Mr. Noi as soon as this is posted.

I had faith after this Q and A that things might be about to happen, that we would see this isn't a scam. That's why I started the NO FUD thread, so we had somewhere to discuss things in peace while LabCoin were sorting out the mess.

Well, NINE days later, no progress and no communication? It's disgusting. If this isn't a scam for sure it's a bloody shambles. Personally I now think this Q and A session was a holding technique. I believe these guys ARE scammers and I think this Q and A was just an attempt at giving themselves more time.

Now if LabCoin thought the Q and A would give them another 10 days then they must have thought they needed that 10 days for something. What would that something be? I would say more time to cover their tracks so they can disappear.

So the sooner investigations are made the hotter the trail will be. If we wait another 2 weeks, or another month then the trail will be that much harder to follow.

Gradually we (bag holders) will forget Labcoin and Sam Noi. Only the pain remains.

No PR. No developers. People who earned our confidence at beginning all left Labcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: